Strange things happening lately

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by cold bore, Oct 16, 2013.

1. cold bore

cold bore New Member

I was watching a movie about the american revolution and it came to a part where a group of colonials fired on a group of british soldiers. My son (almost 3 years old)looked at the tv and said "There's gunfire. There's gun fire over there". And I asked him what he said because I thought I was mistaken. He said "There's gunfire".

As a rule we do not watch violent shows in front of him, although I paused for a moment when flipping through the channels because I love historical movies. Also, he does not play with toy guns and does not know what a gun is. We have never used the word gunfire around him.

So yesterday the same movie happenned to be on while I was going through the channels again. So I paused on it to see what he would do. It was a part where some men were marching forward with their commanders in the front. The scene was specific to a part about the commanders talking as they marched forward. My son said "They're captains" I asked him what he said. He said "They're captains". I asked him if they were captains and he said yes. After that he wasnt interested in it anymore.

Anyway, very odd and out of place for him to recognize things and use words that he doesnt know.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Well, it seems he may have had a past life during the Revolutionary War. Has he ever said anything else that could be past life related? He is at the prime age for remembering.

3. spacecase0

spacecase0 Senior Registered

4. argonne1918

James Leninger is said to be the best documented case of reincarnation EVER. The internet made the research possible.

5. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Sounds like the movie is reminding him of his past. It is not uncommon for children to have things like this bring up memories, or use words they normally would not even know yet. A strange 'coincidence' that the movie would be on 2 nights in a row like that as well. Keep listening to what he says!

6. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

At about Coldbore's son's age my son touched the left side of his neck where there is a very light birthmark and told me he was hit "right here" when he died last time. I asked what happened and he said he was "hit with shrapnel"...I asked who shot him and he said "No! I was hit with shrapnel right here!" I asked where he was when he died and he said "in the jungle"...after that he lost interest. Strange and amazing things!

7. argonne1918

Sounds like he was fighting in the Pacific during WWII. Or maybe Burma?

8. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

I was led to believe it was in Viet nam. He was very interested in that war on the history channel and the military channel...especially the helicopter gunner videos...his excitement when we saw videos of the view from the open doors of the Huey's really worried us initialy, but then we put him to bed and he dropped right off and seemingly never thought of it again to ask to see it. My wife and I chose to let sleeping memories lie.

9. argonne1918

I never even thought about Viet Nam but he would be the right age. After the war many of the Huey's were patched up at a local army base here where I live and then donated to police departments around the country. One of the ex-Nam guys working on the refurbishing discovered his old chopper was in the batch. He said he recognized it by the location of the bullet holes. I don't think there are many Huey's still flying. Probably find them in museums. They were called Huey's because the army model/serial number started with "HU" for helicopter, utility. It was the first helicopter with a jet or turbine engine instead of a gasoline engine. That's why they could carry more than 2 people.