Super Soul Groups

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by SeaAndSky, Apr 29, 2018.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

To: John Tat--

Hi John,

I missed responding to your post on the "Animism" thread, but I think it is better to answer it here. You said:

"Hi S&S..I want to ask you something ... as you know I don't read books or research other peoples beliefs almost everything I talk about comes from my own experiences.. Can you recall some of things I have talked about over a long period of time about the return of the mothers of the Ancient Egyptian gods and how there are many thousands of powerful spirits from Ancient Egypt wanting to incarnate back to earth but there is no place for them to incarnate back to.. Ancient Egypt is gone...it no longer exists.. As you know BB my spiritual self's purpose next time is to end chaos and establish a safe place for the mothers of the gods to return to... which will be the beginnings of establishing the gods of Ancient Egypt once again on earth... then the thousands of spirits from Ancient Egypt will have a place to return to on earth..As you know I have talked about these things many times over the years..As you also know this is only a very brief summary of what I have talked about over the years.. My question is ... is this Animistic?...If it is then it may prove unless spirits who have strong connections to a place and/or religion in the physical.. but no longer have a home... a place to return to in the physical... where they can once again be who they are in the physical....choose or are forced to stay in the spiritual"

In response--No, I don't think this represents a type of animism. Also, I don't think such spirits are "forced" to stay in the spiritual (you didn't and the Jews apparently haven't either). The type of Ancient Egyptians you are describing do, however, seem to meet my definition of a very large grouping who constitute the type of super soul group that this thread is about. How they could continue to exist as such a group after thousands of years in apparent limbo I do not know. Perhaps like you, those still bound to the wheel have been reincarnating while longing at a deeper level for return to their ancient homeland and reconstitution and restoration as a "people" practicing the ways of ancient egypt.

The Jews constitute a somewhat similar group. They also seem to have continued their identity as a super soul group across thousands of years while longing for a return and reconstitution in their homeland. However, unlike the ancient egyptians, they had a manifest and obvious presence in the world through those millennia. So, there are some similarities, but also differences. Once again, there are a lot of mysteries related to what you are involved in. But I do see a relationship to what is being discussed on this thread.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--It does make me wonder whether other such ancient super soul groups may one day manifest and reconstitute themselves in the external world. Hmmm. That would be interesting . . . .

PPS--In terms of remaining in the spiritual (as you put it) I suppose there could be spirits who choose not to return to the physical until they have their "place" back. So, perhaps there have also been some Jews of that type who awaited the return of "Israel" to the map as well before returning?

2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

It seems logical to me that a soul would incarnate to affect a multitude as easily as affecting a smaller soul grouping.

Out of the four souls that I've encountered from my past lives in my current life two are in influential positions as they were previously and one is in an even more influential position. The one living an 'average' life also lived an 'average' life on their last turn on the wheel. If mans progressing surely we are all in it together? I may have individual lessons to learn but it seems society has also got lessons to learn. For example, Germany went from being responsible for the holocaust to helping to usher in the European union in a half a century. If Germany can learn from the horrors of its past then why not other countries that actually sought democratic freedom? No man is an island after all.

On the other hand, I doubt any soul is sitting up in heaven saying "I want to be Jewish or Irish". I reckon we reincarnate into 'group projects' such as Republicanism and evolve together while learning our individual lessons.

I was really disappointed to realise that I was never a cowboy in the old west though. I guess that's not where my soul needed to be to learn.

Spirit Sword and SeaAndSky like this.
  3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jim,

You note: "If mans progressing surely we are all in it together? I may have individual lessons to learn but it seems society has also got lessons to learn. For example, Germany went from being responsible for the holocaust to helping to usher in the European union in a half a century. If Germany can learn from the horrors of its past then why not other countries that actually sought democratic freedom? No man is an island after all." (Emphasis added).

My response is: YESSS!! This has to be part of it IMO. One can put it down to creating a good learning environment if they like, but the point is that (by osmosis or otherwise) incoming souls/spirits are affected and impacted by these things. They will be subject to and inculcated with these values. They will also live in a better world. Consequently, there is a bigger picture than just the individual spirit/soul and accompanying soul group. And, it seems logical to me that just as individuals have their guides to help them develop and "guide" them along the path, that larger and larger social structures and groups are also part of that picture and likewise have their own "guides" with their own agendas, which would include and incorporate relevant individuals. Such individuals would not necessarily just be in political arenas. They could also be artists, scientists, religious figures, military figures, etc.

People can take this as far as they want. Some will not want to take a single step along this path, as they realize that it ultimately and logically leads upward via hierarchies and to heights that make them very very nervous. That is OK, nobody is forcing them to do so. OTOH, you are equally free to take a different approach to things.

Cordially,
    S&S

Jim78 likes this.
  4. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I think it's pretty obvious that social evolution has something to do with the souls progression S&S. Kingdoms have been supplanted by democracies, empires by superpowers and on and on.

Its been my experience that the challenges I face in my life are different from my past lives partly because society is different. With new ideas come new challenges.

I agree that artists, scientists etc have their role to play in mans progress, everyone does. Whether one believes in God or not doesn't matter. It's seems that with reincarnation we are all 'reanimated' until we get it right. If the ancient world was our, as soul children, first day in school what was medieval times but another point in learning? The same is true of the modern world.

I feel much guilt about my earlier lives because my modern viewpoint recognises that conquering with no concept of human rights is abhorrant. That's an example of society progressing me right there.

Its much like ancient gladiator bouts. Now we have boxing bouts and if someone dies in the ring we debate whether or not the sport is humane. I doubt most of our prior incarnations thought that when we most likely saw Christians die in the arena. The notion that we are individuals on individual journeys unaffected by society at large doesn't hold up. We learn as society learns and society learns as we learn.

Science keeps finding design in this realm. Is it not possible that there's some design to why we keep dying and coming back at points further along our shared evolution?

SeaAndSky likes this.