Ted Bundy

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jim78, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

In my understanding, contracts are more guidelines as opposed to rules. Like a set of goals one wishes to achieve, things one wishes to learn. While a person will naturally have to stick to the chosen time and place of their birth, later events will be more subject to choice. Your contract could say that you go to the grocery store tomorrow and bump into a long lost soul connection who will again become important to you, and yet nothing can force you to go to the grocery store. You could completely miss that part of your chosen journey and have to do other things or find a different way back onto that path. Someone once told me that there are different possible exit points on each person's path and, depending on how their life is progressing at the time, any of these exits may be taken. That is just my experience though.

Jim, I wouldn't worry so much about a wrathful God who contracts people to kill each other, nor would I worry about being contracted to kill or be killed.

KenJ likes this.
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Spirit Sword. I took the long route to get a burger and met my past life fiance. I often think how different my life would be now if I hadn't had taken the long route for a walk. To be honest I wish I'd never met her. Yet we were destined to meet.

I always worry about a wrathful God. I have a way of rubbing people up the wrong way. I tried baiting God. He left it a mystery as to whether or not I will feel his wrath though.

3. CMTABOR78

CMTABOR78 New Member

I am feeling more and more that I have a soul contract with Ted Bundy for some reason or another... My biological father was actually in jail with Bundy while he was incarcerated in Garfield County and my mother worked at the Wildwood Inn where Karyn Cambell was abducted. My mother fit Bundy's MO too a tee. I also reside in Grand Junction Colorado where Deniese Oliverson was abducted and killed by Bundy. I was infatuated with the Bundy case before I knew these facts and any renewed interest in the case. I was born in Garfield County during the height of the Bundy case. I can't get this case or Bundy out of my head. I was obsessed with Bundy before it became a thing to be again...

WhiteRose and Jim78 like this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum CM, it sounds as though your history certainly was in Bundy's area. With all of the talk and familiarity with Bundy, it would be very hard to separate those kinds of influences/memories from past-life memories I would think. Have you remembered anything other than was 'common knowledge' or speculation like emotions or other sensations, perhaps something about his family? I don't want to be a 'wet blanket' or discourage you from anything, just my thought that those stories would have been a great influence on you from so many directions.

On the other hand, why not!

Jim78 likes this.
  5. CMTABOR78

CMTABOR78 New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome KenJ. I never really heard or thought of Ted Bundy until about 4 years ago despite living in the area that I have for the past 27 years. It wasn't until I took a huge interest in Ted Bundy and his life and crimes that I was told by family members of the uncanny coincidences associated with Bundy. I just can't help but wonder sometimes, and I think it is really cool if anything:)

6. Peace of mind

Peace of mind New Member

Anders Breivik shot 67 people dead within a few hours.
    While he was proceeding and shooting he heard hundred voices in his mind begging: Don't do it, don't do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2019
  7. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

soul contract - I imagine it to be a loose script with possibilities and also possible exit points. In my current lifetime I experienced a couple of reassurances that I was on the right track. When I started dating my now husband I was thinking about dropping the whole thing, being not sure about my true feelings towards him -was he just a good friend or more than that? I was seriously doubting our relationship. At this point an inner voice was telling me clearly not to quit. I wasn´t even asking for help, I was just on the verge of telling him I´d need some time on my own. Today I´m positive this was the right decision. Another time, after my daughter was born, we went to pick up her older brother from school and again I had that deep feeling you might call an inner voice that I was doing OK and everything was just fine. I might have had a few exit points too, like right after I was born I nearly starved because of a cows milk allergy that wasn´t recognized. I had two motorbike accidents in my teens, might as well have died there but wasn´t even severly hurt.
    By all means I can´t imagine somebody having had a soul contract with fellows like Ted Bundy. But who knows?

I still feel one only punishes himself, Jim, I don´t see a god with incredible powers having the intention to lecture people. Makes no sense to me. I wouldn´t fear an external punisher if I were you. As much as I know I killed people too, like most people did, and I lead people astray, I also inspired people to do wrong though probably not as many as you believe you did. In my case I already felt terribly sorry in the old days so I try not to brood over it all my life because I can´t help it anyway.

Spirit Sword, Quinton, KenJ and 2 others like this.
  8. Quinton

Quinton New Member

We are the Higher Power experiencing itself in its different forms hence we will sometimes be the abuser or killer and in other lives we will come in as the abused or murdered. Source is just experiencing all sides of these dynamics and we are IT living it out.

With soul contracts, I believe that the ones choosing to come in to this life as someone who will get murdered by a serial killer like Ted Bundy, wanted to learn certain lessons. It could have been that the person who was murdered had to learn the lesson of not just blindly trusting a stranger with their life no matter how nice the stranger appears to be, hence the soul contract could have been regarding Ted, being the soul who was willing to come into her life to teach her that. It could have been that this person was killed by a serial killer in a previous life and still carried lots of emotional trauma regarding being murdered and the soul contract with Ted Bundy was that she would finally get the opportunity to release that inner wounding regarding that so that it won't happen again in future lives.

The soul contract could have been between two family members who decided that one of them has to teach the other person the gift and lesson of letting go when dealing with grief and the death of a loved one, hence the one was killed by Ted so that the other one could get a chance to finally heal their difficulty in letting go when dealing with grief.

As humans we like to add judgement to things and waste valuable life force energy waiting for others to be taken to task for what we feel they did wrong. It is better to focus on how we can change our corner of the world and also how we can then extend that goodness to others.

Everything is in perfect and divine order and is as and where it should be.

KenJ likes this.
  9. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Hello Quinton,
    I struggle with the idea that we choose to experience a murder because who would want that, even if it led to soul growth and most of us would not go the path of the murderer unless forced to, as in war and we would then not be held accountable. I still believe that God stands apart from all of this and that we create our own karma which is a Law of the Universe, like gravity - what goes up must come down. So I take full responsibility for my actions and understand that I will have to reap whatever I sowed in the past, even if it is a past that I don't remember. In my book "Go Back Jack" I take responsibility for a life as a drug addicted musician who self-destructed and so my knife attack in this lifetime seemed like a logical karmic agreement which paid off that karma (hopefully in full), although I still had to go on and meet people who had addictions that directly affected my life, although in this lifetime I had no addictions and this has been life long. Furthermore, as an astrologer I've studied my chart and saw that I came into this lifetime with karma hanging over me which is indicated by Mars afflictions so I was somewhat prepared. Reap and sow, reap and sow - it's what it's all about which is why Jesus wanted us to do unto others as we would have them do unto us because in the next lifetime we would be them and receiving what we sent out previously. How serial killers pay off their karma is anyone's guess but it might be through a series of lifetimes that would have to be suffered in Third World poverty or even possibly in the animal kingdom until it was all paid off. There are those who believe that a certain amount of time would have to be spent in Purgatory in soul reflection before even being allowed back into reincarnation and that also makes sense. Still, there would be hope eventually even for these souls who could turn their paths around in future as the Universal Law is of Love and we must all align with it.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Jim78 likes this.
  10. KenJ

This whole area of predetermined actions is confusing to me, How could thousands of people have managed to assemble themselves to participate in the World Trade Towers thing, or tens of thousands of people assemble to have been nuked in Japan in WWII? I don't mean to change the direction of the thread, just trying to get an understanding that makes sense to me.

11. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Ken I tried to operate once on the level of human comprehension of destiny. I've found that life has many more layers to it than we all consciously realise.

Why does even one incident of destiny happen? Its unfathomable...let alone thousands or millions. Maybe to existence these things are logical but for the average human being on Earth its a mystery.

Why is it not possible that destiny happens to everyone if it just happens to an individual?

12. KenJ

I guess my question included another thought that is generally accepted that I did not include in my post - that there are no 'Accidents'. When you combine those two thoughts and then consider real-life happenings, it does not seem possible.

13. Ministargazer

Hello Peace of Mind,
    Possibly fair karmic payback for this might be that he would have to be reincarnated 67 times as a snake, cow bound for slaughter, pig, bird, dog etc., then gradually moving into suffering situations as a human until all of the karma would be paid off. People need to be aware that they have to be held accountable for what they do although I am sure that the Powers that Be take everything into consideration, including personal motivations and what in his life led up to this.

14. Ministargazer

Hello Ken, Edgar Cayce covered this in his books - group karma, and apparently yes, souls do gather to pay off their karma in groups but what circumstances bring them there is Universal Mystery.

KenJ likes this.
  15. Peace of mind

Peace of mind New Member

Hi Ministargazer.
    I wanted to point to the question:
    Whose voices did he hear? Souls of the victims? Angels of the victims, or..
    Should we just say that the lower self does not match with higher self's intentions?

16. Quinton

Quinton New Member

I love your reasoning. I actually have the Amazon Kindle page open and looking at your book.

There could be an array of reasons why we incarnate. It could be because of playing out karma, which in my opinion is not about punishment and retribution but the soul's own choice to come and have the scales balanced out. Hence, someone who reached a very high level of spirituality and inner peace could sometimes decide to come in as a poor person or abused person again due to the soul growth that they experienced while living through those experiences in a previous life. We could reincarnate in order to learn more lessons that our soul needs to keep on maturing and expanding and sometimes soul contracts are at play there. Bottom line is that it is not a one size fits all. We all incarnate for various reasons.

I agree with the whole personal responsibility thing because it is the right thing to do but some people are not on that mental wavelength. We have to accept that and also the fact that they may not be taken to task for what they did. One of the biggest obstacles that we as humans have towards forgiveness, is the fact that we expect others to be taken to task for what they did. That just creates us as victims and makes us powerless to move forward with ease.

17. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

I think we have great power to influence our reality to a certain extent and that besides of the fun part on earth (experience love in a human body, humor, comedy, etc) we ought to develop these mental abilities. I do not think that this karma "eye for an eye" - "you reap what you sow" - "paying off" makes much sense - honestly, it reminds me of death penalty discussions. These guys that killed so many - these mass murderers - i'm sure all of them just didn't know what they were doing, due to the amount of pain and hate they felt, due to mental illnesses they might have carried. Things sometimes go insane. I also dont believe that "everything is in perfect and divine order". You can only say such a thing when you are in a safe environment yourself. I am sure earth is far from a perfect order.

fireflydancing likes this.
  18. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree Glia,
    I also don’t believe in perfect order.

The collective knows more or less where it is heading to and an individual can jump into timelines. As the collective can change its mind, the individuals as well.
    I believe in Free Will which includes the Right (and possibility) to make mistakes. I have to say that the definition of ‘mistake’ only depends on the point of view you take.
    Without ‘mistakes’ there wouldn’t have been an Evolution. And your mistake might become my luck.

We are not perfect and we didn’t intend to be (or become) perfect as humans.

glia21 and Jim78 like this.