temperament and philosophies attached directly to your soul

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Alejandro, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Alejandro

Alejandro New Member

Hi, it’s me, Alex again, I want to say first that hope everyone have been doing better then I on this quarantine, but I was deeply working on my regretions and find some stuff interesting from that, but to days I want to talk about soul, couse it’s where I like to say it’s where your memories are frozen and waiting to be discovered, but don’t you think...
    Don't they think that the way of thinking, the philosophies that you decide to express, deduce or simply follow are an important part of you?
    I mean that I, according to the regrections that I had and the feelings that I get to feel, just adjust to what one deduces in this life that we have now? For example, as a child I always had a way of feeling how people can always be good, but things that happen to us every day transform us to express ourselves differently from what we feel, but our thinking always seems to feel the same.

An example in me is that the music has always caught my attention in two ways, one the music that I like for its good lyrics, for its melodies that give rise to feelings (like that single from California hotel that I imagine everyone knows and understands from what I speak) the intrigue that the writer can leave with those subjective verses, on the other hand the popular fashion music that you simply do not like like everyone or does not fill you with emotion like the first time, of course that happens with all but Well, I have nothing against pop but it is fashionable, which translates to passenger, because it may just be simpler music and as some of us have already heard so many things that basically pass us more and more, well, this criterion I adopted it from an early age, before listening to Nirvana, which is why when I saw interviews where they talked about it I was very empathetic. This made me think that what about those people who think they do not fit in with their family, perhaps they lived a long life thinking and acting in a way that was so comfortable for them that it was difficult for them to change to the style of their family. how you can like a kind of food from a certain city or country.
    I hope to be clear and I would like to hear your opinions or own deductions.
    Hope things went better for everyone.

2. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Hi Alex - I'm sorry you're not doing so well with the quarantine. I find it relaxing in many ways, as I can just be myself and don't have to please other people all the time!

I think you make a good point about the way you think and feel being an important part of you, and staying with you over time. I've had a lifetime of trying to adjust my own ways to suit other people (starting in earlier years with parents and family), and in that sense it's been a kind of double life. Adjusting also became a habit. Last year I had a 'lightbulb' moment, when I finally realised I don't need to do that any more! If others wish to judge me that's their problem, not mine. Pleasing other people isn't the most important thing in life, being true to your own values is far more essential. I made far too many compromises because I was scared of losing people, but I came to realise that it's far better to have a few people who value you for who you are, rather than a lot of people who don't and want you to think like them. Everyone's way of thinking is unique, and to me, that's what makes them interesting. I respect people who don't think like me, I enjoy hearing different views and sometimes learn from them ... but at the same time I'd want respect myself.

Adjusting to present-day life when you've known past life is another aspect too, and that's not always easy. I personally find that hard. I'd be interested to hear what others think of that.

I hope quarantine improves for you and that the regressions are helpful too.

3. Alejandro

Alejandro New Member

Thank you, yeah you have a good point there, always let shine yourselves and no matters what others think, there’s a lot of points of view, even in family they always have different points of view, some lives one way and some another, so that means half of your own family gonna be Disappointed with you and the other half it’s gonna be very disappointed, but in reality only a few gonna have same interest like you; but dosnt mean you have to make them happy, make you happy and if you can then help another.
    Ok I May lost the point but what i want to say is if they have so differents habits couse this life, imagine what about those who have many others life, I think they shows up every time, like
    As the unconscious that we have to act in a certain way with some people or others, a person who suffered in this life may reflect a bad temperament, but what if that person has not only suffered now but in past lives, I like to believe that each life may be better than the previous one but it is true that if we let what other people throw rubbish affect us without awareness of what harm they can do to others we sink into bad habits that we could drag into another life.
    Personally, it hurts me to see what happens in Indian states because of what happened, but it makes me sadder that something like this can be repeated, I feel powerless for not being able to do anything to end the pandemic or to calm the people in a way that we prevent events from ever happening again, couse like I try to said before, imagine that hate the police who acting such as bad never found peace on his heart, he gonna reborn and may be repeat his mistake, i wonder to find the perfect words but I’m unable to think well about it. But hey! I think we all can do everything by connecting our different points of view.

4. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I found adjusting to this life rather challenging.

Two of my more important PL selves were big burly dudes who spent their time in the wilderness and were largely unrestricted in what they could do. They didn't have governments telling them they need a passport and a whole lot of money to travel.

Being here where everything is a lot more structured and controlled is often a difficult concept for me to grasp still.

Alejandro and Jim78 like this.
  5. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Alex, I find that for me many of the same traits/habits have carried over again and again through past lives. My personality is very similar too, but I find that different lives seem to highlight different aspects of that personality. I can recognise all my past personalities in my present one, but in different proportions. It just goes to show how important it is to try hard to live a decent life, so that good things will be carried over into the next.

Alejandro and Speedwell like this.
  6. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree, though it does make me wonder whether we are in a position to tell. That is to say, I'm sure I did my best in my previous life, and that carried forward quite a lot of stuff which I now feel I don't need. Nowadays, though I have ideals, my main aim is to travel light, don't carry lots of stuff forward into the future.

Alejandro and tanker like this.
  7. Alejandro

Alejandro New Member

Yes, the way of moving in the world is increasingly monitored, the laws sometimes feel more and more restrictive, all for being part of a civilization and of course it is for everyone's safety, although if I understand you before you could come and go to where you want to be without a role, I think you mean that you could have been a cowboy, it is a life that I would have liked for me but destiny moved me in other ways during that time which is not like what you would achieve being one now , very interesting to hear that, it could be said that the cultures where you lived will also be kept with affection forever.

Klaud likes this.
  8. Elle C.

Elle C. Active Member

God I hope not. I was downright evil in a couple, and I would hate to think that stuck with me.

Klaud likes this.
  9. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I could understand if it was just for safety, but I have to wonder how much of it actually is for that purpose.

I quite liked being a Native American and remember it very fondly. If I wanted to, I could have just walked right into the Canadian territory, no questions asked.