That moment when your 3yr old tells you that you're not her real mummy.

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Talia, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Talia

Talia New Member

In 2008, My 3yr old daughter was happily singing and bouncing on the trampoline whilst I was hanging out the washing close by. I immediately noticed when all was quiet and quickly looked to see her sitting still and quiet on the side of the trampoline, looking very, very sad. I went to her very quickly asking her what was wrong and she replied that I wasn't her real mummy and she missed her. I asked her why she said that and she replied, "because you're not!" I said gently and lovingly, well you chose me this time and I'm your mummy now. She replied, I know but I miss my old mummy. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged and kissed her lots.
    Over a period of months, she told me about living with her mother and grandfather in a pink house and that her mother was a 'balleret' dancer. I know she means ballerina. My daughter walks on her toes all the time, like a bad habit because podiatrist says its not good for her calf muscles but I can't get her to stop. She sings beautifully and is a very sweet, gentle, naturally graceful child that loves to dance and spin and twirl with ballet-like movements even though she had never seen ballet dancing then.
    She was a nervous, anxious frightened child, especially when we went to the city or she was in crowds. She would cling to me and hide behind my legs.
    She is still a bit timid and can be quick to tears if the situation becomes confronting in any way.

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Talia,

a warm welcome to you.

I don't have any personal experience with children remembering past lives, but you have come to the right place.
    Others here will be able to help you and share their own story with you.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Talia,

Welcome to the forum.
    What a beautiful story with a sad cloud above it. I think you did it wonderful saying that this time she choose you to be her mommy. The plain truth without avoiding embarrassment works fine with young children. She must be a teenager by now. Does she still have memories of a past life? Often they will forget growing up.
    Both my children talked about former lives around the same age as your daughter. Stories about how they died, one killed and the other burned alive. My eldest son mentioned another mother but more as a matter of fact. My boys forgot and now they declare me crazy believing in reincarnation. ;)

4. Talia

Talia New Member

Thanks Seeker and Firefly.
    She is a teen now and still walks on her toes. She remembers in so far as the talks we have had over the years about these and other spiritual matters. We have been doing EFT, emotional frequency tapping with Nick Ortner. It really works to free up blockages and raise vibrational levels. Very healing and freeing. We are also using Mark Romero music, again very healing and peaceful, and Wholetones frequency music. We have used aromatherapy for her over the years and homeopathy tissue salts because of her anxiety and stress levels dealing with new people and new situations. She also has a medical condition that makes her very sick when she eats the wrong foods for her thus her food list of what she can eat, is very short.