• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

That New Person.

J.H.Mircea

Hey.
I'm here because I don't know where else to go with my story.

I Was Prince Mircea of Romania in my past life.

I always had these memories of a different lady being my mother. And my Teenage self a few years ago summed it up to be that I was adopted and nobody was telling me. But it wasn't the case. I accepted that I had a past life maybe 4 years ago but still didn't know who I was. So I did research. And when I came across Mircea, I knew that was me. All my memories came rushing back. So for the past two years I've just been remembering bits and pieces of my past life.

So now I'm 21. And I'm completely lost in life. I feel like. I'm still this kid who died at the age of 3. Like I'm never growing up.

I found someone on this forum saying they were Princess Ileana in a past life (Mircea's sister).
I've sent her a message in hopes she will reply. I feel like it'll bring closure maybe . Comfort knowing that I'm not alone ya know?.

When I talk to my friend about this. I find myself living as if I'm still Mircea.

I'll be like " Yeah My mother...I mean, Mircea's Mother.."

But I am Mircea. Like I know I'm me. But. I Feel like I'm this little kid screaming inside me to do something.
I think it starts with going back to Romania . I'm planning a trip for next year probably.

Anyway. Thank you if you read this all.
I'm just trying to figure out my life man.
- J.H.

Hey.
I'm here because I don't know where else to go with my story.

I Was Prince Mircea of Romania in my past life.

I always had these memories of a different lady being my mother. And my Teenage self a few years ago summed it up to be that I was adopted and nobody was telling me. But it wasn't the case. I accepted that I had a past life maybe 4 years ago but still didn't know who I was. So I did research. And when I came across Mircea, I knew that was me. All my memories came rushing back. So for the past two years I've just been remembering bits and pieces of my past life.

So now I'm 21. And I'm completely lost in life. I feel like. I'm still this kid who died at the age of 3. Like I'm never growing up.

I found someone on this forum saying they were Princess Ileana in a past life (Mircea's sister).
I've sent her a message in hopes she will reply. I feel like it'll bring closure maybe . Comfort knowing that I'm not alone ya know?.

When I talk to my friend about this. I find myself living as if I'm still Mircea.

I'll be like " Yeah My mother...I mean, Mircea's Mother.."

But I am Mircea. Like I know I'm me. But. I Feel like I'm this little kid screaming inside me to do something.
I think it starts with going back to Romania . I'm planning a trip for next year probably.

Anyway. Thank you if you read this all.
I'm just trying to figure out my life man.
- J.H.
It sounds as if you as Mircea and your mother then loved each other very much, and you are grieving as much for her as for your unfulfilled life then, finished far too young. Things can 'go wrong' and we can find lives ended before they were meant to be, i'm sure. Perhaps that is what happened. I am very sorry to read your story and that you are grieving.

Maybe it is the grief you need to resolve, more than anything else?
In your current life, were you brought up with good, stable love in a reasonably contented home?

Best wishes,

Angie

It sounds as if you as Mircea and your mother then loved each other very much, and you are grieving as much for her as for your unfulfilled life then, finished far too young. Things can 'go wrong' and we can find lives ended before they were meant to be, i'm sure. Perhaps that is what happened. I am very sorry to read your story and that you are grieving.

Maybe it is the grief you need to resolve, more than anything else?
In your current life, were you brought up with good, stable love in a reasonably contented home?

Best wishes,

Angie

My current life, as much as I can remember was filled with abuse when i was younger. So maybe I ended up in the wrong place haha. I have a bit of memory loss so I don't really remember ages like 5-12. If I do remember a moment it's like. A tramaic one. But from ages of like 3 and below I just remember being Mircea.

My current life, as much as I can remember was filled with abuse when i was younger. So maybe I ended up in the wrong place haha. I have a bit of memory loss so I don't really remember ages like 5-12. If I do remember a moment it's like. A tramaic one. But from ages of like 3 and below I just remember being Mircea.
I am truly sorry to read that, too. Yeah, I had some of that this time around. Rejection, mental and physical (not sexual) abuse. Loved me. Loved me not. I know I came to the wrong people, but in my case it was my own fault. I saw the woman who would become my mother, and she looked such a happy sort I wanted to come to her. I was told if I did I might not be able to stay with her because of who my father would be. I took the chance and it was a mistake. She was great when I was little, but things changed and I saw the harsh rejectionary side of her toward me by 6 yrs old. She left the day after my 7th birthday. My father was the violent, really abusive one, and I was left with him. Lots since then and I had a sort of relationship with each until they passed. My own faul not taking advice. That doesn"t mean it was the same for you though. It shows though that who we come to isn't set so you could have been put with the wrong people. No wonder you still want your previous family. Even if you find them all though, it can't be the same. To be honest, making yourself stable emotionally, strong, studying child psychology (I believe the basics, and basic bookkeeping should be taught in schools) and when ready - not until truly ready - finding someone you LIKE, who genuinely LIKES you also, then maybe finding healthy, stable love with that person is probably the best way to go when you are ready. I hope you don't mind me asking how old you are? I could be suggesting this to a 12 year old for all I know, in which case what I said would be wrong until you were an adult.

Best wishes,

Angie

I am truly sorry to read that, too. Yeah, I had some of that this time around. Rejection, mental and physical (not sexual) abuse. Loved me. Loved me not. I know I came to the wrong people, but in my case it was my own fault. I saw the woman who would become my mother, and she looked such a happy sort I wanted to come to her. I was told if I did I might not be able to stay with her because of who my father would be. I took the chance and it was a mistake. She was great when I was little, but things changed and I saw the harsh rejectionary side of her toward me by 6 yrs old. She left the day after my 7th birthday. My father was the violent, really abusive one, and I was left with him. Lots since then and I had a sort of relationship with each until they passed. My own faul not taking advice. That doesn"t mean it was the same for you though. It shows though that who we come to isn't set so you could have been put with the wrong people. No wonder you still want your previous family. Even if you find them all though, it can't be the same. To be honest, making yourself stable emotionally, strong, studying child psychology (I believe the basics, and basic bookkeeping should be taught in schools) and when ready - not until truly ready - finding someone you LIKE, who genuinely LIKES you also, then maybe finding healthy, stable love with that person is probably the best way to go when you are ready. I hope you don't mind me asking how old you are? I could be suggesting this to a 12 year old for all I know, in which case what I said would be wrong until you were an adult.

Best wishes,

Angie

I'm 21 , even though I'm the height of a 12 year old haha. I'm in a pretty good stable relationship. I think maybe taveling to Romania is kind of the only way to have at least some closure with my past life.

I'm 21 , even though I'm the height of a 12 year old haha. I'm in a pretty good stable relationship. I think maybe taveling to Romania is kind of the only way to have at least some closure with my past life.
You could try going there, but maybe instead of helping you to resolve your grief it might make it worse, and take it's toll on your relationship too.

I know that a GOOD past life regression hypnotist will understand that somehow you need to let go of that pl, as well as the pain and confusion caused in your younger current life. Going to a proper Hypnotherapist who has trained for at least two years would probably be much less expensive than the total cost of going to Romania, taking into account taking time off work, medical travel insurance, food, accomodation. Also there is a lot of crime there, including kidnapping and people trafficking. The types of crimes that we Westerners wouldn't even imagine. At only 21 we haven't yet had the experience of life to judge when a foreign area and people in that area are reasonably safe. Less so when we don't even understand what they are saying - maybe about us. Not many Europeans would know if a man and woman there were saying 'let's have her bag', much less if two men said 'let's grab him/her and kill his/her boy/girl friend'. They do kidnap men too, but less often. Look up didecoy.

If going damaged your relationship, would you be able to replace it satisfactorily? I know that sounds a bit calculating, but if the effect on you were negative it could happen

Myself, I would find a Good past life regressionist on a one to one basis. It could very well turn out that one or two sessions would be enough. Obviously, you need to decide for yourself in the end what is in your own best and safest interests, so it's just my suggestions.

Best wishes,

Angie

Btw, the reason I believe at least basic child psychology should be taught in school is that there is so much inadequate as well as plain bad parenting. Children brought up in unhealthy atmospheres know it is wrong, but when they become adults and have children they don't know how else to behave as parents - apart from a few who, determined to not be abusive, go to the opposite extreme and are 'too soft' and fail to give the firm but loving boundaries that help their own children to grow into healthy adults. Learning at least the basics of child psychology does give a good grounding in how parenting can be more sucessfully carried out. Everyone should be taught it from 12-13 years old.

As for basic double entry bookkeeping, if everyone were taught this at school then a lot of people would understand how to better manage their money and there would be a lot less poverty and homelessness. Those things wouldn't be eradicated of course, but as you go through life you will meet people who are in terrible financial difficulty despite having earned enough (maybe only just enough) to not be in real difficulty.

Angie

Angie, I don't know your idea of Romania, but it seems to me like you are exaggerating far too much. You have never been there so your idea of it is distorted and unrealistic. Sure there is a lot of crime and corruption around there, but certainly no more than what you can find in my country or many other western ones. Romania is a friendly and welcoming place and the only place where I've felt at home in my life. My aunt and I went there on our own and we had a safe and pleasant trip full of positive energies. I don't see why Mircea could not have a positive experience from going there and seeing some familiar places again.
But it's just my opinion... the opinion of someone who has been there first hand and came back home safely, happily and enriched by a wonderful experience. There is no point in living in fear, especially when it comes from prejudice.
I deleted my previous comment as I was very tired and mistakenly thought your response was from Mircea.

If you have been there with your Aunt, once(?) then you have some idea. However, you were with an older person who had more life experience. Mircea is very young and seems to be thinking of going for the first time alone, or maybe with his also young girlfriend.

I have no doubt that there are parts of Romania that are as good as any civilised country, and that many Romanians are also very decent people. Nonetheless, any country has its share of bad areas and very criminal people. The criminals in Romania are one of the most renowned for crimes that are far less common in America and parts of Europe. We have had and do have enough of them who have come to the UK so we do get some unwelcome experience of that type, first hand in the street in London. Also on the news.

It can be dangerous for any young adult/s to travel to countries where they don't know the areas, nor all the types of criminals even if they speak the language. Even more so if not speaking the same language.

There is nothing wrong with suggesting he be cautious. It could be different if he also were going with someone much older, or in a group of at least five or six.
What I said was not meant to be disparaging against the decent Romanians nor of Romania as a whole, and i'm sorry you took it as if it were.

You could try going there, but maybe instead of helping you to resolve your grief it might make it worse, and take it's toll on your relationship too.

I know that a GOOD past life regression hypnotist will understand that somehow you need to let go of that pl, as well as the pain and confusion caused in your younger current life. Going to a proper Hypnotherapist who has trained for at least two years would probably be much less expensive than the total cost of going to Romania, taking into account taking time off work, medical travel insurance, food, accomodation. Also there is a lot of crime there, including kidnapping and people trafficking. The types of crimes that we Westerners wouldn't even imagine. At only 21 we haven't yet had the experience of life to judge when a foreign area and people in that area are reasonably safe. Less so when we don't even understand what they are saying - maybe about us. Not many Europeans would know if a man and woman there were saying 'let's have her bag', much less if two men said 'let's grab him/her and kill his/her boy/girl friend'. They do kidnap men too, but less often. Look up didecoy.

If going damaged your relationship, would you be able to replace it satisfactorily? I know that sounds a bit calculating, but if the effect on you were negative it could happen

Myself, I would find a Good past life regressionist on a one to one basis. It could very well turn out that one or two sessions would be enough. Obviously, you need to decide for yourself in the end what is in your own best and safest interests, so it's just my suggestions.

Best wishes,

Angie

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/840643/Police-arrests-Romanian-figures-crime-wave This is just one such news report to give you an idea.
The official crime figures in Romania are said to be very low, which is at odds with the experience of Police in Britain considering the relatively small number of Romanians compared to the greater numbers of migrants from other individual countries.
It could be the reporting system in Romania is different so that not all crimes reported end up showing on the crime figures. However, as I said to Alex, it doesn't mean all of Romania or that all Romanians are criminal. It simply means that there are crimes committed by some Romanians that a lot of us in the UK and America for instance, wouldn't know to be more aware of (e.g. crimes we are less used to), and more so with any language barrier.
Tbh, I would also advise caution in visiting parts of the UK, such as parts of London, Yorkshire which are English speaking, a
nd some areas in other European countries where English is at least understood.

I am sorry I mistook the reply from Alex as being from you earlier. I hope you find peace and hope to read in the future that you have

Best wishes,

Angie

Back