The Christian Haupt Story

Discussion in 'Books about Children's Past Lives' started by autumnleavesnnovember, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Fascinating discussion Ken and Sunday. Great debate. My only addition is that Sunday when you say
    What about our experiences?

2. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Active Member

First, you, Deborah, and I'm glad to see you finally joining the thread. :) Well, our experiences shape our beliefs, but my experiences might be very different than your experiences. What if they highly conflict about the afterlife? Whose beliefs and experiences are correct and how do we know who is right or wrong? Or, is the afterlife different for everyone, and thus there's no point "debating" it anyway? That's the direction I was going in, but do tell me what you're thinking.

Sunday

3. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Active Member

I talked with Carol, about this case before the book, before the internet posts. I need to read it yet to really comment, but IMHO it should have been written by a third unbiased party. Presentation is everything![/QUOTE]

But is wasn't written by an unbiased party. How could it even have been? All someone can do in this case is state if they believe the boy's mother is telling the truth or not. Carol obviously believes her, Jim Tucker wasn't sure what to believe, I don't believe her, others do believe her . . . .

There's just no "evidence" in this case to be proved.