• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Covid19 Thread 1 (The Elephant in the Room)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are sensitive and in connection with the higher realms, did you know that Covid-19 is helping Mother Earth shift into the 5th Dimension? The lock down in certain countries are a result of her healing most likely each country as she pleases.

(I did have a graph to share, but there’s one word on it that the forum doesn’t allow so I won’t add it...)

In Australia, we are in stage 2 of lockdown, but we are still able to go out and live normally with precautions. A lot of non essential stores are closing, so I’m thinking I might go into the bookstore and get some books. Some are wearing masks, some are wearing gloves.

Eva x

I have mixed feelings, mostly boredom and frustration.

I was initially afraid but then again, I don’t think I should be scared to die or even get the virus. I mean, my immune system is strong and I’ve been taking proper precautions. I have two friends who ended up testing positive but they are both recovering. I’m really a healthy person in general so if I do get it, I’ll definitely recover. I’m more concerned for the people around me so that’s why I’m taking precautions. I don’t want them to get sick. They aren’t as healthy as me.

I’m definitely not scared to the point that I’ll hoard tissue paper. I cannot help but judge people who do that like why toilet paper? Why not imperishable food? I cannot help but laugh at them.

I’m an ambivert. My introverted part of me is happy that I can stay home for a longer time and there’s less people in the streets. However, my extroverted part of me is bored. I miss my friends so much. I wanna visit their houses but I can’t. I want to go to the mall for no reason and do some stuff outside the house. The mall near me is unfortunately not safe because infected people go there. Anyway, being cooped up here is frustrating and boring. I tried to occupy myself but the monotony is still there.

Thank goodness I have many online friends or I would be very lonely.

I'm into my third week of isolation. I found the first two very difficult, with high levels of stress. However, the longer it goes on the more it seems possible to adjust my frame of mind. I'm no longer thinking about my 'old' way of life and regretting what I've lost, I'm concentrating on the task in hand and making a 'new' life for myself. So far at least, it's working well. Whatever people's situation, I think it's possible to find moments of pleasure to make it easier. Sure, your world gets a lot smaller, but it's still a world.

... carrying on from my previous post, here's something else that has worked for me regarding isolation. If you're going through a rough patch when you're bored and don't find much pleasure in anything, trying out something entirely new can sometimes help. For instance, I felt I needed something different to help with this new lifestyle. So I bought myself an electronic keyboard, and it's given me the kick start I needed. It's not connected with the lifestyle I've just lost, it's something in addition to my new one. It's put some excitement into an otherwise frustrating situation.

Someone long ago told me I was 'obsessed with fresh starts.' That's probably true, in all sorts of ways. It wasn't very helpful at the time, but maybe it is now!

Here's something worth writing about! Yesterday our Health Service asked for volunteers. Things were looking bad, and they needed 250,000. So far, they've had over 400,000! There are still plenty of good people about.
I’m gutted I can’t volunteer. My kids require my full attention and I can’t drive anyhow (my driving test was the day they cancelled them all!!!). It would mean I’d only be helpful ringing folks and I’m not talkative enough for that!

Last edited:
As governments around the world spend trillions of dollars they don't have .... these stimulus packages are all paper money none of it is real money .. the money doesn't exist its all numbers on a ledger
Governments have no intentions of paying back there national debts so why should they care? So when we all get our government handouts both private and business you should record for the information of your children and children's children where and how it all went wrong

Hi John,

You may be right, but sometimes it is just a question of making it through the current crisis, even if it means creating another issue you have to deal with up the road.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I wish it wasn't so, but that is the way it goes.

I’m gutted I can’t volunteer. My kids require my full attention and I can’t drive anyhow (my driving test was the day they cancelled them all!!!). It would mean I’d only be helpful ringing folks and I’m not talkative enough for that!
I tried to volunteer for phone duty, but they wanted to do it by mobile and my mobile just isn't reliable for calls, so I couldn't get any further. There wasn't a space on the form for landlines.

For those who are sensitive and in connection with the higher realms, did you know that Covid-19 is helping Mother Earth shift into the 5th Dimension? The lock down in certain countries are a result of her healing most likely each country as she pleases.

(I did have a graph to share, but there’s one word on it that the forum doesn’t allow so I won’t add it...)

In Australia, we are in stage 2 of lockdown, but we are still able to go out and live normally with precautions. A lot of non essential stores are closing, so I’m thinking I might go into the bookstore and get some books. Some are wearing masks, some are wearing gloves.

Eva x

I will say that such events as the one we are currently experiencing is going to be increasingly frequent and more intense including the earth changes like earthquakes, weather changes, and many other things as the decade plays out. There is mentionings online with something to happen around 2027 or so continuing on into the early 2030s culminating with the big event somewhere around those years.

Hi TaBA,

I've been hearing about possible "earth changes" for a long time now (actually since sometime in the 60s). It does make me wonder sometime. I will say that there is a good chance that we have just entered (1) the age of pandemics and climate change, and that they may play an increasing role in our lives and in the world in the years ahead. We'll adjust. :cool: Then there are (2) those darn UFOs. They don't even bother to sneak around anymore and just harass rubes in the wilderness (if they ever did). ;) However, be that as it may, there are so many blatant sightings with even the military being involved that it makes me a bit nervous. Anyhow, I've been wondering for a while now about all of that stuff. Cayce was predicting (3) big stuff for the end of the last century. Pole shifts and the like. It didn't happen, but perhaps he just misjudged the timing. We will see, but I'm not looking forward to it myself. Global cataclysms can leave a bad taste in your mouth. :confused: Hopefully we can deal with (1) pandemics, climate change and (2) aliens. However, (3) mile high tidal waves sweeping the globe, land sinking and disappearing, etc. --definitely not my cup of tea. :eek:

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
Hi S&S [
Hi John,

You may be right, but sometimes it is just a question of making it through the current crisis, even if it means creating another issue you have to deal with up the road.

This is the failing of not only governments but ourselves.. Most times (which excludes medical conditions and emergencies) we find ourselves in bad situations because we are only concerned about "the now.". I have no patience for those who have problems bought about because of there failings to manage there own affairs in a proper manner.. Its all very well to say" I had "no control or options" that is BS... we all have plenty of control and options for many given situation

All The Best

Hi TaBA,

I've been hearing about possible "earth changes" for a long time now (actually since sometime in the 60s). It does make me wonder sometime. I will say that there is a good chance that we have just entered (1) the age of pandemics and climate change, and that they may play an increasing role in our lives and in the world in the years ahead. We'll adjust. :cool: Then there are (2) those darn UFOs. They don't even bother to sneak around anymore and just harass rubes in the wilderness (if they ever did). ;) However, be that as it may, there are so many blatant sightings with even the military being involved that it makes me a bit nervous. Anyhow, I've been wondering for a while now about all of that stuff. Cayce was predicting (3) big stuff for the end of the last century. Pole shifts and the like. It didn't happen, but perhaps he just misjudged the timing. We will see, but I'm not looking forward to it myself. Global cataclysms can leave a bad taste in your mouth. :confused: Hopefully we can deal with (1) pandemics, climate change and (2) aliens. However, (3) mile high tidal waves sweeping the globe, land sinking and disappearing, etc. --definitely not my cup of tea. :eek:

Cordially,
S&S

The timing of events and whither or not they happen is decided on the other side then there is the whole timelines that complicates things. Ultimately we'll all be fine however we are in for a ride as the last few years tick by, people are going to like the new Earth plus this will be an opportunity for those wanting to go elsewhere.

Hopefully this is the wake up call we needed to initiate necessary changes! I’m probably being overly optimistic though.

Today, a major win for workers like me in our brand of supermarket/grocery store! We are now not allowed to pack customers bags as it is now against government health regulations (it was a added bonus service we had before). Also we are allowed wear gloves and/masks on the register (in truth we had been wearing gloves for a few days before this).

Also, social distancing is now enforced too. We are not allowed to serve the next person in line until the one before it has left. But still, people don’t understand how this works, or they are just plain ignorant. My shop workers union I am with, is pushing for supermarket chain employers to pay us an extra $5 per hour as a ‘hazard allowance’.

Personally, I wore gloves today and many of my other co-workers did too, but you must treat a pair of gloves like a second pair of hands and sanitise the gloves too. I changed gloves about three times to stop the spread of ANY germs that may have been on them. I have NEVER resorted to such measures but the time has come to do stuff like this. I know gloves literally do nothing, but it’s an extra protection for me. Will I wear a mask? Yes if I had to. But right now, I don’t need to.

Must admit, as a lip reader and growing up in a homewith a industrially deaf father, I find it quite intimidating that I cannot see people’s lips when they are wearing a mask.

Eva x

New Orleans may become the new Wuhan epicenter for the U.S.--blame Mardi Gras:

https://news.trust.org/item/20200325200808-oc1ie A quote:

"Mardi Gras was the perfect storm, it provided the perfect conditions for the spread of this virus," said Dr. Rebekah Gee, who until January was the Health Secretary for Louisiana and now heads up Louisiana State University's health care services division.

She noted that Fat Tuesday fell on Feb. 25, when the virus was already in the United States but before the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and national leaders had raised the alarm with the American public.

"New Orleans had its normal level of celebration, which involved people congregating in large crowds and some 1.4 million tourists," Gee said. "We shared drink cups. We shared each other's space in the crowds. People were in close contact catching beads. It is now clear that people also caught coronavirus."

Gee said that the explosive growth rate of the coronavirus in the Mississippi River port city means "it's on the trajectory to become the epicenter for the outbreak in the United States."

I can't really jump on them. :cool: It is hard to believe, but it has only been a month ago, and people were barely concerned about it yet. Wow. A lot can change in one month! o_O

S&S

More and more German supermarket chains have decided to pay their workers an extra bonus as a little thank you. Good thing they appreciate the hard work of their staffs.

What touched me deeply was when I read of a priest in Italy who sacrificed himself by giving his intensive care place with a lung ventilator to somebody else so that the other person may live. The priest died of Covid-19. But what a great example of altruism and caring for others!

More and more German supermarket chains have decided to pay their workers an extra bonus as a little thank you. Good thing they appreciate the hard work of their staffs.

What touched me deeply was when I read of a priest in Italy who sacrificed himself by giving his intensive care place with a lung ventilator to somebody else so that the other person may live. The priest died of Covid-19. But what a great example of altruism and caring for others!
Oh that actually made me cry. How many people would choose to do that? Also what a great example of personal faith.

:(I would like to sugar-coat this, but this is a place for bad news as well as good. Hopefully, this will turn out to be a "worst case scenario" that did not happen, but . . . these seem to be pretty reputable folks doing the projections (with current precautions in place):

"The analysis estimated that approximately 81,000 people in the US will die from the virus over the coming four months.

Estimates ranged between 38,000 and more than 160,000."

https://news.yahoo.com/us-virus-deaths-may-top-80-000-despite-161924116.html

;)OTOH, with shelves stripped bare, there are still things most people don't want to eat, including most especially anything vegan (check out the pictures):

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241519911.html

S&S

The medical experts are now say the virus will return next year and very likely every year thereafter They are hopeful that a vaccine will be found in time for next year..At the very least we can expect another bad year of the virus,... not as bad as this year but still bad enough There problem is this is a brand new virus they know little about and even the experts admit there is a lot of guess work going on about what to do in a medical way.. Isolation is just a safeguard because science has no real ways of protecting us... As they say its all up to us to halt the spread of the virus because they can't and that is the most significant thing about what is going on... it's all up to us... A vaccine is the only answer to containing this virus not us.... Let's hope they can develop one

The medical experts are now say the virus will return next year and very likely every year thereafter They are hopeful that a vaccine will be found in time for next year..At the very least we can expect another bad year of the virus,... not as bad as this year but still bad enough There problem is this is a brand new virus they know little about and even the experts admit there is a lot of guess work going on about what to do in a medical way.. Isolation is just a safeguard because science has no real ways of protecting us... As they say its all up to us to halt the spread of the virus because they can't and that is the most significant thing about what is going on... it's all up to us... A vaccine is the only answer to containing this virus not us.... Let's hope they can develop one
The question that hasn't been addressed is this: has this monster been around much longer than we suspect? It had to undergo several mutations to become so virulent. That is the case with AIDS.
It strikes me COVID 19 bears similarity to SARS.
-Grel

Hi S&S As you know it's now being reported Florida will become another hot spot for the virus You and your family need to keep safe and if possible lock-down in your home It's also being reported that the Holland American lines cruise ship MS Zaandam is headed to Fort Lauderdale with 123 Virus victims and board and have also had 4 deaths from the virus....This is a problem all over the world I'm not sure how governments determine which ports these cruise ship will go to . Is a government only under an obligation to allow there own citizens to dis embark or all of them?

All The Best

Hi S&S As you know it's now being reported Florida will become another hot spot for the virus You and your family need to keep safe and if possible lock-down in your home It's also being reported that the Holland American lines cruise ship MS Zaandam is headed to Fort Lauderdale with 123 Virus victims and board and have also had 4 deaths from the virus....This is a problem all over the world I'm not sure how governments determine which ports these cruise ship will go to . Is a government only under an obligation to allow there own citizens to dis embark or all of them?

All The Best
Be safe people. I am certainly worried for everyone.
-Grel

Hi John,

You are correct that things are "heating up" closer to my locale in NE Florida. But the Florida epicenter is in the South of the state, Miami (about 7 hours to the south of my location) and other areas in the Southern third of Florida. Another epicenter is heating up in New Orleans, which is at about the same latitude, but about 8 hours to the West of my locale in NE Florida. I think that presently about 40-50% of the active cases are located in New York state, with most of those being in the city of New York.

So far, not too bad where I am located--especially since we live out in the country, but ultimately it will be everywhere. The goal at present, as I understand it, is to slow it down so that herd immunity, preparations, facilities, summertime, and treatment modalities have a chance to catch up. In the meantime, we are staying very close to home, not only because my wife and I are already in at risk groups, but because we don't want to risk getting it and infecting her 93 year old father, who lives close by and whom we help. Actually, my son, daughter-in-law and two grand-daughters are at more risk being down in Miami (where they live). However, they are also staying close to home.

In some respects, as you know from past conversations, I am also very worried about the economic side of things in the coming months. Obviously, illness and death are far more important, for us and others. However, at a personal level I think we can dodge those if we stay close. Nonetheless, like too many others in this day and age, a serious financial downturn will destroy my ability to support my family, etc. This could be a very bad year for all of us from that standpoint, though things look a bit more hopeful with some of the steps being taken by the U.S. Government to ease the burden.

But that is enough from my side of the world. How are things looking from where you're located?

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I don't think any ship that size can make port without permission to land plus pilots and tugs to bring it in. I think it sometimes takes time to prepare facilities and locales where they can make landfall and be off-loaded as everyone has to go into immediate quarantine. So, there is need to find someplace where they can be housed without infecting the "natives", a ship can dock, and medical care can be provided all in one. This can be difficult to figure out. However, I am sure they'll eventually get to come to shore.

Hi John,

You are correct that things are "heating up" closer to my locale in NE Florida. But the Florida epicenter is in the South of the state, Miami (about 7 hours to the south of my location) and other areas in the Southern third of Florida. Another epicenter is heating up in New Orleans, which is at about the same latitude, but about 8 hours to the West of my locale in NE Florida. I think that presently about 40-50% of the active cases are located in New York state, with most of those being in the city of New York.

So far, not too bad where I am located--especially since we live out in the country, but ultimately it will be everywhere. The goal at present, as I understand it, is to slow it down so that herd immunity, preparations, facilities, summertime, and treatment modalities have a chance to catch up. In the meantime, we are staying very close to home, not only because my wife and I are already in at risk groups, but because we don't want to risk getting it and infecting her 93 year old father, who lives close by and whom we help. Actually, my son, daughter-in-law and two grand-daughters are at more risk being down in Miami (where they live). However, they are also staying close to home.

In some respects, as you know from past conversations, I am also very worried about the economic side of things in the coming months. Obviously, illness and death are far more important, for us and others. However, at a personal level I think we can dodge those if we stay close. Nonetheless, like too many others in this day and age, a serious financial downturn will destroy my ability to support my family, etc. This could be a very bad year for all of us from that standpoint, though things look a bit more hopeful with some of the steps being taken by the U.S. Government to ease the burden.

But that is enough from my side of the world. How are things looking from where you're located?

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I don't think any ship that size can make port without permission to land plus pilots and tugs to bring it in. I think it sometimes takes time to prepare facilities and locales where they can make landfall and be off-loaded as everyone has to go into immediate quarantine. So, there is need to find someplace where they can be housed without infecting the "natives", a ship can dock, and medical care can be provided all in one. This can be difficult to figure out. However, I am sure they'll eventually get to come to shore.
Sea and Sky- I am so relieved you live in the country! *Big whew*
Things are okay here with us- most of the mess is confined to the major metro areas of Des Moines and others. April and I live in a smaller town and so far, no sign of COVID 19 in our area. Since the pandemic, we have kept ourselves isolated.
Please stay safe... I am very concerned for everyone.
-Grel

HI S&S I live in Australia I will give some up to date figures of what is going on here To give a comparison the US has 12 time more people so I will compare them to the US
Confirmed cases 3968 x 12 for the US 47,616 Deaths 20 x 12 for the US 240 .. We were much more prepared than the rest of the world .... for example ... We had more tests available to us per head of population than other country It is possible we have reached our peak and going down because confirmed cases for the whole of Australia has declined over the past two days Having the ability to test our population I believe has been a big factor in all of this.. Going by media reports here the reporters report with some amazement how ill prepared the US was especially when it came to your abilities to test your population .. Australia is in semi lock down which undoubtedly has helped
Good to see you are not in a bad area..... you and your family keep safe... As far as the finances go I understand that at out ages there is little time to recover from these types of events... there is a series of events going on with you that will have an outcome.... good.. average... bad will be determined by what you do as each event presents itself I little luck also helps BB always gives the opportunity of having lets say a little luck with how I handle one or two of the events that I'm given I just have to be aware and smart enough to know when that happens

All The Best

Last edited:
Watched a bit of the news coverage tonight. This semi-lockdown is starting to trigger all sorts of memories, but most of all, it’s triggering my fear. Trying not to let it win though...

My Mum is in total lockdown in NZ and does the same job as I do. While certain lessons in my life stemming back to my WWII past life, have made my relationship with her a bit difficult at times, I really would have liked to have her here with us. I never would have admitted that to anyone else except my guides who are helping me through this.

The good thing is though, the Australian Govt has pledged about over a billion dollars to support mental health services for people who find this all overwhelming. I am trying to limit myself to the amount of news I read, just a few important pages here and there.

I am trying to keep myself busy because as a very sensitive soul, too much upsets me quite quickly, but there is only so many extra hours my store can give me. To break up the monotony of the register, I offered to be the door greeter on Saturday. I actually really enjoyed it because continually remembering what I had to say to people distracted me, but when people don’t practice social distancing that’s when I got a bit angry. It’s not until I was a door greeter and watched how people reacted to my statement: “There’s antibacterial wipes over there to wipe the trolley handles and baskets if you wish...” did I REALLY notice how anal people are with their hygiene. About 75-80% took me seriously, others didn’t care...

On the other hand, my husband thinks this is all a giant farce and is only thankful he (like many others) gets extra money from the government. But that’s how he always has been because narcisstic people are selfish and greedy. But being fair, I’d expect that from a reincarnated ‘true’ Nazi.

Eva x

Watched a bit of the news coverage tonight. This semi-lockdown is starting to trigger all sorts of memories, but most of all, it’s triggering my fear. Trying not to let it win though...

My Mum is in total lockdown in NZ and does the same job as I do. While certain lessons in my life stemming back to my WWII past life, have made my relationship with her a bit difficult at times, I really would have liked to have her here with us. I never would have admitted that to anyone else except my guides who are helping me through this.

The good thing is though, the Australian Govt has pledged about over a billion dollars to support mental health services for people who find this all overwhelming. I am trying to limit myself to the amount of news I read, just a few important pages here and there.

I am trying to keep myself busy because as a very sensitive soul, too much upsets me quite quickly, but there is only so many extra hours my store can give me. To break up the monotony of the register, I offered to be the door greeter on Saturday. I actually really enjoyed it because continually remembering what I had to say to people distracted me, but when people don’t practice social distancing that’s when I got a bit angry. It’s not until I was a door greeter and watched how people reacted to my statement: “There’s antibacterial wipes over there to wipe the trolley handles and baskets if you wish...” did I REALLY notice how anal people are with their hygiene. About 75-80% took me seriously, others didn’t care...

On the other hand, my husband thinks this is all a giant farce and is only thankful he (like many others) gets extra money from the government. But that’s how he always has been because narcisstic people are selfish and greedy. But being fair, I’d expect that from a reincarnated ‘true’ Nazi.

Eva x
It's times like this I wish I knew who were my current birth parents. Although April and her family consider me family, it's not the same. -Grel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back