"The End of Reincarnation by Gary Renard

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Florence, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Florence

Florence Senior Registered

Has anyone ever heard of him? When I ordered my book "Healing your Past Lives" by Woolger, I noticed that there were 2 discs offered for $9.95 called "The End of Reincarnation" It caught my interest and I read that it's a practical understandng of "A Course in Miracles" I have the book but never got very far into it. It's a very large book . I guess I never knew it was channeled, supposedly from Jesus.....

Gary Renard is the author of "The disappearance of the Universe" which I'm told was a best seller. I never heard of that book either. I now just may go out and get it. I listened to his CD's this morning and really got into it. Every thing he stated about the spirit and reincarnation made good sense to me. He talked alot about consciousness and the mind. Stresses that we are all one and how important it is to train your mind to forgive everyone ...because in doing that....you forgive yourself...I believe that is very true. Stop making judgements (we all do) because again your making judgements against yourself. He said to picture someone who has done you harm, tell him/or her that you forgive them and ask the Holy Spirit to assist. Even if at first you don't mean it.....do it anyway. Later you Will mean it.
    Edgar Cayce (who I dearly loved) said the exact samething years ago.
    I plan to play these CD's again tomorrow morning.
    He's a good speaker...very down to earth, talks about his own drinking problems in earlier times when he was a very successful musician

I hope everyone will forgive my misspelled words because I'm an old bat and never working in an area where I was doing much writing....I have forgotten how to spell. My spellcheck only works on E-Mails and even then, misses words. To add to my misery, my keyboard sticks and I have to keep going back and filling in missing letters.....sigh....
    It's a test of my good character....ha ha....

It's a lovely summer day here....perfect...I hope it is perfect where you are too.....Hugs, Flo

2. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Hiya Flo,

I've not heard anything about Gary Renard's work - so you will have to let us know what you think. The premise sounds really good. ;)

If you are interested, we do have a spell check option for the forum that's really easy to download and use.

Glad you are having a nice summer day! We've had hail, lightning that took out our phones at work - and tornado warnings....:eek: Sure makes life interesting :laugh:

Aili

3. Florence

Hi Ailish....I never think of California having tornados....just fires and mudslides and wonderfully frightening earthquakes. I'm in Michigan where we have all kinds of changing weather but few problems with fires, floods and no earthquakes that you can ever feel. We DO get tornados...:>(

I cannot get your spellcheck because I cannot download with WebTV....I KNOW!!! (Craig Ferguson)

I also cannot get YouTube either and people are putting some wonderful stuff over there. Oh the pain.....Son Scott called tonight from N. Carolina, his present home, and vows to buy me a computer if one of his large real estate deals ever go through. Things go slow when there is a lot of money involved.... I don't think I would have a lot of trouble with a computer after using this machine.

My sister Monie is 76 and she bought a computer last year. She does pretty well with it for an old bag. I ay that but she is very attractive for her age and still is in competitive sports. She plays Volley ball on a team for people over 70...ha ha...

Last year her team was given a special gold award for playing against teams of 60 year olds. Another team of people in their 70's couldn't be located.

It was out of town at their Playoffs....Ha Ha....

Hey, I just heard the weather...we have storms moving in tonight and tomorrow. Maybe we are trading places and you will get the great perfect day....tomorrow... I hope so....

4. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

:D I am in Alberta, Canada right now - hence the horrid weather, but I am a Cali girl by heart ;)

Your posts always make me grin - it sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your sister. I think it's awesome that she still plays volleyball!

You'll definitely have no problem navigating a computer if you can handle WebTV. It's awful that you can't get YouTube - there are some fantastic reincarnation videos there (and also some hilarious ones!) I kind of get sucked in when I go there - I just can't help it - one video leads to another...and another....:laugh:

Thank you for the nice weather wishes - I hope your storms blow over quickly and you get another nice summer day $$

Aili

5. Florence

Hi Little Caifornia Girl.....Well, your wish worked and our storm front fell apart. It went through early this morning with no rain here at all. Right now it's 82 and beautiful.

My sister and I didn't get along at all as kids. She was always very critical of me ...everything was black and white to her and everything was shades of gray to me.. I wore make-up so she said I was cheap. I had a lot of friends....so I was not particular she claimed. She had one girlfriend. I tried many times to be friends but at about 16 I decided to stop speaking to her andthat lasted for the next 40 years. We would be friendly at family gatherings but have no contact in between. We live about 40 miles from one another. Our children DID visit every summer for about 2 weeks. The city kids and the country kids.

We had the woods and the lakes....Monie had the swimming pool in her yard and sidewalks to ride bikes on and rollerskate. Monie I believe tried hard to make it up to me through the children.

Our 3 older sisters were quite a bit older..Shirley was 13 years my senior, Betty was 10 years and Dolores was 8 years. They passed away one by one and as they did Monie and I got closer and closer.

I was alway proud and verbal about Monie's athletic skills. Baseball, Basketball, golf...you name it and she was outstanding . Don't picture a husky masculine type of person because she is very female.....just very well coordinated.

Speaking of looks......everytime I see your photo....I think of "Alice In Wonderland" with your lovely long blod hair....grin....

I had to go back to the Doctor this morning because my face was so horribly broken out, red and itchy from an allergy to an antibiotic I was given. I was up all night. It was a preview of how I will look when I turn 100.....UGH... SOOO I didn't get to play those CD's again....but I certainly plan to

I think I really do want to get his book "The Disappearing Universe"...point being that if you train your mind in forgiveness to all....you WON'T come back....worth reading I believe...