THE FLAMING KING

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Retepeca, Apr 22, 2017.

?

Where is the red-haired king?

1. Memories of Past Life

2. Past Life Memories

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

Hello. This has been bothering me ever since I've dreamed of it. No, rather, it seemed like I saw it. I think I have dreamed of something from the past. I never forgot a single detail. I felt everything when I was dreaming it; their skins, his lips, his hair, and even the very emotions, especially the warm tears. Even that hurtful squeeze of a feeling in my heart. I... I don't know why I can't forget about that dream. Please, help me.

The dream was about a red-haired king and a blind queen. I am not sure if the queen was blind, but it seems like she has a bad eye sight where in she could not see so much in the dark. It was as if she had a visually-related disability. The queen was actually an offering to the king, for the queen's father can't pay his taxes because all of his crops died when winter came. In short, the queen was offered as a slave. But the king fought his way so that he could make her queen.

There's still so much detail into the story. I don't know what to do anymore. My mind keeps coming back to that one dream. I never forgot. I think... I need to find the king in my dream. I badly need to find him. I need to remove this hurtful squeeze in my heart. Help me. It has been years ever since I dreamed about this. Approximately, 6 years ago.

In my dream, I... I was the blind queen.

2. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

The clothing was a bit... greek-ish? It looked greek. Even the queen's hair was greek and blonde. The palace walls were stones. I don't know what era it was, but there's definitely a windmill on the queen's hometown when she was just a farmer's daughter.

3. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Are you meaning for this post to have a poll?

4. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

I'm not sure with the clothing, though. I just described it as greek-ish. And yes, I just randomly created this because for the past 6 years, the dream still haunts me. When I woke up from the dream, it felt like my soul was falling back to my body. It LITERALLY felt like one second, I was falling, and then all the feelings I felt when I was on that dream, felt like it stayed with me till today.

It was very confusing for me also. That's why I wasking for help. It just came to me that "What if it was just a dream?" Or "Maybe it was something of the past?". The feelings on that certain dream kept lingering inside my chest. It's squeezing my heart. And I just can't get my heart off of it.

These are the details of the dream:

The girl has light blonde hair. She has pale skin. Her eyes were a very light blue. Her mother died during the winter, and her father was a farmer. They were very poor. One summer, the king himself was visiting the fartest from his lands. He happened to pass by our farm. And I think one of his men told him that we weren't able to pay our taxes yet. The noticeable landmark on our farm was wheat and an old windmill. It spring, and the sun was about to set. He wanted to collect the taxes from my family, but my father had nothing to pay him since almost half of our crops died during winter. And so, to beg for his life, he offered me as a slave. I thought the king was going to kill me, but apparently, he accepted me as payment, and as a slave. No man wanted my hand for marriage because I have a certain disability that has something to do with my eye-sight.

In that dream, I already knew that he was royalty, a prince or maybe, even a king. Everyone from his kingdom feared him. He often kills ruthlessly in wars. And his hair, it was so red. The brightest red their is. It was tied back in a ponytail, of course. He was tall, very good body build. His eyes were a shade of dark blue.

You know what's the funny part? I'm ASIAN, and this happened to be my past life, a EUROPEAN woman, I don't know. I sounds impossible.

And I'm still confused with their clothing. It looked like clothes from movies with greek gods and all. They wear the same clothes, hairstyle, and the sandals! Their clothes were a dirty white. Sometimes, a very light blue and a very light green one's. When the girl became queen or what, the king actually married her which was A SHOCKER, she had a silky very lighy blue gown.

Feel free to comment. Please criticize this. These are not all that happened. The ending of the dream was so tragic and painful.

5. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Here is an article on windmills during the earliest time in which they're known to exist in Europe. Also wikipedia might help you narrow down which type of windmill it was.

Here is an article on taxes at the time. It looks like exchanging work to pay taxes was normal. It's not much of a stretch to believe they'd accept the service of a woman if they want the man to stay and work the land.

Do you think it's possible that the young girl you were in the dream was impressed with the status of a Lord of some kind, considering him equivalent to a king? Of course, there was a time when there were many more small countries, all boasting local kings, too.

I'd recommend researching historic clothing by era. Which styles seem close to what you remember? Often the basic clothing doesn't change. A basic tunic is simple enough for anyone to wear, so the styles of serfs would change a lot less. If you share the images that you find here that might help narrow down the timing if the dream isn't altered by random association (which happens even with past life dreams).

6. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

First of, I'm new around here guys. I accidently made a poll instead of a free discussion forum. Sorry about that ><

7. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

I've looked into the articles that you've sent me. With regards to the windmill, is it possible for a farmer to OWN a windmill? Or is it for rent? And that the lord or king or whoever royalty would just rent it to them in exchange for the crops that they would harvest, since, I've read in the articles you've sent me that taxes in those time aren't necessarily money, but can sometimes be food or the land itself, right?

If my research is correct, my dream could've dated back from the earliest of the earliest of medieval time. It could be from the middle of early medieval, and late ancient times, I guess. I'm still looking into the details of the king... And I think you're right. He may be a local king if its in the medieval times. I mean, there's alot of kings during that time.

8. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

Here's another detail from my dream:
    The king was actually assassinated in his sleep. And since his lover, the queen, has this disability that she could not see at night, she had to listen as to how the king was murdered. He was stabbed multiple times in his sleep. I didn't know who did it though.

The queen was accused of murder, and was put into a cold dungeon, and I think, was left there to die in despair.

9. Retepeca

Retepeca New Member

Hi Myna! Thanks for the help. I appreciate everyone's comments!

I kind of have the feeling that the man in my dream had sort of... a bad reputation or something. Maybe I thought he was king since many feared him because he definitely killed alot of people.

With regards to the tax collecting, if I'm not mistaken in recalling my dream, he just happened to roam around his land or something. It just so happened that at that time, tax collection was happening. I remembered one man calling for him, reporting that we haven't paid anything yet. I remembered feeling scared since I knew that he was famous for his killings in wars and battles, and having no mercy on any of his people.

I remembered how our eyes met during sunset. My father was on his knees, kissing his feet and sandals. I just stood and staired. That was the first time we met. I can still feel the sensation I felt when he accepted me as payment.

I can actually relate some happenings on that dream here in my current life. My dad actually abandoned us. I'm the eldest daughter. And for some reason... I would always be involved witn boys who has bad reputations-those typical cliches.