The future

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by tanguerra, Apr 30, 2014.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Tang,

You are very likely going to also experience a tremendous sense of deja vu when you actually do go through this. That should be interesting.

S&S

tanguerra likes this.
  2. emj3000

emj3000 New Member

future - had sea rise visions as a child

my grandparents had a house on the beach of a bay on Vancouver island, and several times as a kid I had disturbing dreams. the house was at least 50 feet above the water level, but I had dreams at least 3 times that the water was level with the porch, our garden was underwater, the stairs down the porch were underwater, there were fish in our submerged berry patch, etc. and that the houses on the other side of the bay that we could see, were falling into the bay because the water had come up and reached them as well. This was in the late 1980's and my grandparents were climate denier types, had no belief in the possibility of man altering the climate, it wasn't discussed in the house and sea rise wasn't being discussed yet in the news or at school, I don't know if I was in school yet the first time but the dream recurred a handful of times in childhood. I don't remember who I was in the dream, I felt like myself, but maybe it was more just an impression of the place itself in the future.

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi emj3000

Welcome to the forum. Yes indeed. Quite possibly.

4. tanguerra

Yes. No doubt. I 'get the feeling' this is (will be) the case too. No doubt this is some very pivotal moment, which is why I am 'remembering' (?) it. It feels just like any other 'past life memory' but, yet, it hasn't happened yet.

5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Apropos our various discussions re a possible coming apocalypse of some type, I just came across this article and felt like it would be of general interest. It is about a monument (the "Georgia Guidestones") put up by a mysterious person or group in 1979 with instructions in numerous languages on what to do after the apocalypse. The apparent reason for the construction in that locale is that it is on top of a massive granite formation--a place that is guaranteed to be fairly stable even in the worst of situations. Anyhow, a very interesting BBC piece:

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20150824-one-of-the-us-greatest-mysteries

PS--Interesting that the exact number of the world population to be maintained afterwards is specified at 500 million, which some might think to be a bit small since it is less than 1/10 of the current world population. Just one of a variety of interesting "instructions".

1 person likes this.
  6. tanguerra

7. larali

larali New Member

I had a sort of vision about what my future husband would look like in third or fourth grade.

I recall walking down the hall in school, and just randomly thinking, "I would like to meet a boy named Tom." I saw a picture of "Tom" in my mind and he was tall, thin with glasses, and just a very NICE person.

I was too young to be interested in boys, and when I did become interested in them the image of Tom wasn't what I was going for at all. But for some reason the thought stuck in my head.

Many years later, my friends arranged for me to meet this guy (my now husband) after a bad long-term relationship.

OK, so his name is not Tom.... however, he is very tall, thin, wears glasses (that was the first thing I noticed about him) and is a SUPER nice person. He is Tom...

The story of how we met is pretty weird/ coincidental too, but I won't get into that. We were both immediately attracted to each other, and now we have been married for 12 years, and we get along so well it's freaky....

I think I must have known him in a past life or something, and I certainly believe we were destined to be together, and I somehow knew that when I had the thought about Tom in third grade :D

8. tanguerra

It is quite possible you knew each other before and his name was Tom then. It would not surprise me at all.

9. Looking Backwards

Looking Backwards Senior Registered

Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading these. :) Don't really have any future memories myself, although in one case I knew a girl I'd just met was going to be a close friend. We've been instrumental in one another's lives. But that's still this life.

Hm... what if some of those dystopias are actually future visions? OMG Let's hope not!

ETA: Just a footnote... it's the morning after I read this, and I wanted to say I had very weird dreams last night. Thanks guys. ;) (The Sims were involved, so in my case I don't think they were visions of the future.)

10. tanguerra

A thread worth a bump.

Dking:

11. bransdojo

bransdojo Active Member

I've been on a journey to discover my past and during my third session it led me to something rather fascinating. I was in the future. Wanted to share this, some may find it very interesting or worthwhile.

It was the year 2111 and I was part of an underground revolution that was against the government of the future. It is the same as it is now with a party system that still elects candidates, but it is much more Orwellian and our rights have been basically stripped. The government has so much control over our life's and what I termed as the "chipping" under hypnosis is taking place. It will be a movement by the government to make it mandatory that every single citizen will be forced to have a microchip/computer chip in there hand, and if they don't they will be considered non-compliant and executed. The movement starts in 2111 taking volunteers and rolling it out, by 2112 its completely mandatory. The regression into the future felt as real as all my regressions into the past. The leader of our country was starting to be called the "father". There will be a revolution of people that stand up for humanity. Whats so bad about being chipped? Its plugging everyone into a computer and you can shut the person down/kill them by not obeying through the chip. The chip will also inhibit thinking, free thought, our spiritual side and make us more docile. It will be rolled out as something that will be under the false pretenses to be helpful, but it is not.

Very interesting I came across this and wanted to share this.

12. tanguerra

Hi bransdojo

Interesting. Sounds like a lot of the sci-fi shows going around at the moment. Sometimes I wonder if some of those writers can see the future, eh? Or at least one of the possible futures.

When you say you were in the future, how do you mean exactly? When you say you came across this, came across it in what way?

1 person likes this.
  13. bransdojo

bransdojo Active Member

Hello tanguerra

It does sound like something straight out of sci-fi. I do think a lot of those writers get there inspiration from somewhere and I think they do see glimpses of the future to an extent.

Well it was a past life regression session and was under hypnosis, every time I went backwards in time and knew the year/ time period. The most recent time I was under, I knew the year and it was 2111. It was so vivid like my past lives. It was very detailed, and I knew so many small details and information, it was interesting.

I was asked by my expressionist you will see a door and I saw a jail cell type door with bars going horizontal and vertical made of metal. Then I saw my clothing, I was wearing what was a more futuristic looking police uniform and I knew the year as 2111. It started coming to me where I was, I was in a high security prison in Georgia that had three wings, left, right and rear. I was in the left. I was an undercover cop who forged papers to go and rescue my present day brother, who is then someone I'm close with in the future too who is 33. He was captured, taken for "disturbing the peace/ standing against the police." He was up to be executed so I was there to get him out. There was the underground revolution working to stop the chipping that was starting to happen. There were base locations across the country working together, from California, Montana, Texas, West Virginia, Indiana and Georgia. I managed to get my "modern day brother out" and was in the base in 2112. Got even weirder at this point. I saw a grey alien in the base and it was so vivid and clear. It didn't speak, it communicated telepathically and the alien stood at 5 ft 10. It was there to help the human race against what was happening in the world and have been watching the race since the beginning of time. It started channeling through me communicating to the regressionist. The soon as the aliens name was mentioned, the actual room we were in went as cold as can be, felt like an ice locker and there was a fireplace in there and the room was super warm and got cold instantly. The alien was from nebula 21 and was 223 years old.

Apparently there was an alien race that has been helping some of the wealthy families and elites which are considered the reptilians. They are energy vampires which don't exist in a physical form as we perceive them. They feed of emotions and humans were chosen for our sense of fear, hate, lust, agony and greed. They gather energy from our pain and hate. They exist by being a type of parasite were they overlap our dimension, so just because we cant see them doesn't mean there not real, like ghosts or spirits.

Yeah I know this all sounds extremely weird. So strange for me I'm still trying to put my head around the whole situation.

14. tanguerra

Golly! Well, it's one of many possible futures I guess?

15. bransdojo

bransdojo Active Member

Yeah I'm shocked, maybe you can help me out. Ive just started learning about the spirit world and concept of time and multiple universes existing together. So when we are in the spirit world we get to choose which future we want to take part in?

Also do you know if there is an infinite number of future and past possibilities since time is infinite?

16. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

bransdojo, that sounds a lot like David Icke stuff to me, are you familiar with him and his talks?

17. bransdojo

bransdojo Active Member

Yeah I have read a lot of his books and truly believe a lot of his information. His 3 most recent books I have read

18. tanguerra

I don't begin to know for sure bransdojo,

If there is more than one future, then why not more than one past? If more than one, then how many? It's a brain teaser.

19. tanguerra

I wonder if Jenla is here? I missed this comment last time.
    So many interesting conversations still to be explored.

20. tanguerra

A thread well worth a bump and a story well worth reading from the amazing and enigmatic dking777.

Mere Dreamer likes this.