The future

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by tanguerra, Apr 30, 2014.

1. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

No wonder X and I had 'words' about my approach with this speech. I can "picture it" easily...

He would have thought it was very audacious, but this is a speech that has been building up in me since Poland:....

That 'rage' is still there. It's never gone away. Just 'now' I have more power to influence things... Karma? Perhaps.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. tanguerra

I had a mini future flash tonight. Hard to describe. More of an 'impression' than anything. Maybe more details will follow later.

I have been watching a new TV show about Queen Victoria. I seem to be gravitating to watching shows like this lately - shows about politics, and women being in charge, about political skullduggery and intrigue, leadership and what it's all about, big dramas and getting through them. I study history and politics a lot. I always have come to think of it. I was always interested in that kind of thing anyway and it was something X and I often discussed. He was often surprised that I knew so much about these things - more than most people are, that's for sure. I guess it was yet another thing we had in common. Perhaps it's part of 'my condition', that I just 'know things' about historical periods without even having to do that much reading? Or that in previous lives I did not have that much access to education. A lot of things happened around me (and to me for that matter) without really understanding why or what was going on?

I want to prepare myself for what I 'know' is coming. I understand it won't be easy and I am getting myself prepared - bracing myself. I have had a couple of very minor present life brushes with power and I am starting to get a taste for it, in my own small way. I feel as though I am practising and 'setting my sights' for what I know is coming (lucky me).

The recent death of X 'knocked me for a six' emotionally. I 'dropped the ball' a bit with a few things I was doing during the past year. I didn't want to do anything at all for a while there, and quit a few things I had been involved in. I could not handle any extra stress for a time. I broke up with NB about six months ago. I didn't want any 'distractions' from my grief. I didn't want to do 'anything' really, so I just hunkered down. Now I really quite enjoy just being my own person, without reference to any romantic entanglements. Since X died, I lost the taste for it.

But I am starting to pick up the pieces again one by one. I feel stronger, more independent and braver, strangely perhaps, having got through it more or less in one piece. I did not break although I thought I was going to for a while, and have done in the past. People keep asking me to do more things, get more involved and take charge of various things. Slowly I am coming back 'to life'. Somehow I know that is all good preparation for the trials that lie ahead 'next time'.

I am learning to have more control over my emotions, but in a good way, if that makes sense. Next life X will still be there (like always, thank heavens, fingers crossed) but there won't be that feeling of torment and the loss of control and, well, let's face it, the 'craziness' that I have always felt in the past when it comes to him. In the future we will be friends, colleagues and allies, but in a good way (I hope). There will be a lot to do, but we will do it together.

I have started to wear my hair the way I will wear it 'next time'.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. Looking Backwards

Looking Backwards Senior Registered

I have to admit that with recent events both in the US and outside, I worry about some of the posts here that imply dark times and backsliding for our world. I can only hope that not all is set in stone! (I don't think anything is, for whatever that's worth.)

tanguerra likes this.
  4. tanguerra

I think we all have the power to influence our own futures. Individually, or collectively, if we decide to act we can certainly make changes. It is like swimming in the ocean... the way I see it. Time is not a line we walk along. Time is an ocean we swim in... the 'universe' or 'dark matter'... It is all around us, but most of the time we barely perceive it. It is always just 'there', like the air we breathe.

But, we can decide which direction you want to swim, and see how many other 'fish' you can bring along with you? There might be tides and currents, but we have an element of free will. At least I like to think so.

5. DiscoKitten

DiscoKitten New Member

Might be off topic, but might I ask what was the world like in 2111? What was the revolution like? What were we fighting? What became of the United States? Could you please elaborate more about that life maybe in a different thread? I'm just so fascinated by what will happen to our world in the next couple of hundred years. If you dont want to share I understand.

Response moved to an active, on-topic thread from LINK by moderation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2017
  6. bransdojo

bransdojo New Member

I dont mind sharing at all. The world in 2111 is very different from now. The United States became an oppressive police force state where we lacked more freedoms than ever. The Microchip was widely popular and being introduced to the population and forced among the citizens. Most people didn't see it as a bad thing, but there were revolutionaries/fighters for freedom that fought to oppose this. So there was fighting going on in the US, possibly as bad as the Civil War. There will be brave men and women putting there lifes on the line in the future for defense of freedom. Basically anyone opposed to the Microchip was considered a rebel and was jailed or killed if they fought back.
    My regression took place as being on the revolution side and there were many people fighting against this. I knew there were underground bases across the country in California, Colorado, New York and I think Montana and also Georgia. My life in 2111 was in Georgia and I was rescuing a revolutionary leader from a prison who was fighting the Microchip.

7. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

I did a regression yesterday, and I saw myself living underwater in a fancy house. I guess I just saw my future life but I'm not sure since I've heard that most people will do that in 2100.

8. cosmic_rainbow

cosmic_rainbow New Member

Created an account specifically because in my lurking this stood out. Not related to soulmates, but I've been having dreams with a similar plot and they have been increasing in frequency over the last two years. In the dreams I'm a part of the 'revolutionaries' as well. Is there a thread where this topic or the concept of 'future lives' is discussed? I will also use the search function.

9. freestone wilson

freestone wilson New Member

=====

and....""Human choices change the future as they know it. Human choices does not change the future as God knows it" ".

this subject has bothered me for years, people! I have read of end time dreams where bad things happen to the world. I, myself, have experienced dreams of Bad Things happening to the World.
    my Huge Problem is...that there seems to be like ten futures, or more, for the world and they seem not compatible with each other!

oh, I suppose the old tempest in a teapot, when it rains it looks to be raining all over the world, thus someone could be experiencing a local condition and then appears to be global.
    however.....
    ""Human choices change the future as they know it. Human choices does not change the future as God knows it""!

there are several "memes", social fears, that probably drive a future possibility. read those short stores of science fiction! take Chipping! that account about chip implants on this forum is right out of the book!

there might be a Joker in the deck!
    there are many people who feel "spiritual" but do not really understand that God exists and he would have a plan for humanity. many new age "spiritual" people do not really believe that God can Incarnate as a human being! this Person was Jesus. before that; Krishna. then several other avatars before that. each Incarnation is a dispensation for mankind.

my "contribution" to this thread is one powerful dream. this dream might cast light on the probable future problem!

the dream.
    ---I found myself standing upon a ocean beach. the six foot high cliff-bank stretched from left to right as far as I could see. out into the sea, a foot or two from shore, was a round object pillar and I could see markings on its top, it was only like five foot high. I turned to look at the bank and there was a white robed bearded man standing there. he asked me, "would you like to come with me to see the Museum of mankind, mankind's history"?!
    "YES"!
    suddenly the scene changed, we were now way way back to the left end of this bank. miles back.
    to make this account short, turns out that carved into this bank were exhibits of historical significance, of the human race history.
    ---a cave scene, a family by the fire, cavemen.
    ---three crosses, Jesus and Christianity.
    ---a swastika , the late 1930s.
    ---then we came back to "now" and that pillar.
    [this pillar, I see now, had astrological symbols on its top. like where a clock face numbers would have been. this pillar is the Clock and the "hours" are the progression of the ages, this age ending is the pices age, 2163 years long.]

this guide then asked me, "do you wish to see the future"?!
    "YES", I replied....
    we two continued up the future time line.
    we walked only about ten feet more!
    there I saw a shocking thing, people!!

a river came down to the sea. the river was only about 10 or 20 feet wide and I knew that the river *cannot* be crossed over! ahead of this river, the bank continues to the horizon.
    I could see no exhibit niches though.
    egads! I woke up then.
    egads indeed, people. this means that the *entire* human race must turn inland away from the sea.

the beach/sea shoreline is consciousness. the shore is the earth we stand upon. when the river turns inland, the river shoreline is, of course, our consciousness. the river shore is then our "footing", the world we stand upon. I could dimly see mountains in the far background, this is where the river flows from.

precis summery: we all are to leave the physical world, nearly at once, and the human race is to then live in a higher dimension space and then progress upwards to Union with God, individually and collectively.

oh, one could say, maybe one could reincarnate back down again to walk along the other side of this river and then walk futurewards along the sea beach.
    yes?
    well, this museum is the museum of Mankind, not of *a* individual soul. the collective "ascension" to a spirit plane, a new earth and a new heaven, I guess.

ah the Rub: how do we all Turn inland?! *that* was not communicated and probably this is where free will of the collective enters. there are many ways to get to collectively Turn away from the material physical plane.
    --WW III.
    --asteroid.
    --volcanoes like Yellowstone.
    --Direct ascension, ala the Rapture.

do we all enter gracefully? or with difficulty, as many many would resist this change!
    a soft landing anyone?!
    or will the control, power, mis-use of sex, materiali$tic people Go Down Hard?!
    [this applies too to the "little ascension" also: one's own death!!]

prayer might mitigate some of the bad stuff.

how long before the turn?
    could be 5 years, could be 100 years. maybe the turn itself might take 100 years to finish out!

freestone

10. Tsaralexis

Tsaralexis New Member

I find this topic of seeing into future lives very fascinating. As a child I often had passed life spontaneous past life recall visions. I also experienced visions that I thought was of me in my future as an adult, but have since discovered that they were visions from the last year of my adult life in my most recent past life that had occurred 24 years before I was born. However, this post made me think of an experience I had as a 5th grader, during a spontaneous recall vision. As I experienced that particular vision my present day mind interconnected with my past life mind to the point that I believe I could have controlled and directed his behavior and actions. This would have been my Civil War era past life with whom I had made the mind to mind connection. It would be amazing if one could master this and control it at will, perhaps even enough to try to set up and conduct an experiment, in order to verify it.

11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes, I would imagine that we have all felt that at some point. I recall when I was in my twenties and playing cards frequently as couples (little money to do much else), I had fairly long streaks of knowing what a card was before turning it over, but if I tried to use the ability for gain of any kind, the ability vanished. It seemed that there was a message there!