The Ghost Inside My Child Documentary

Discussion in 'Video Archives' started by ChrisR, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator

The Ghost Inside My Child (Season 1 Episode 1) - total running time 41m:29s​

What if your child remembered dying in a past life? This new BIO series explores many parents' most closely guarded secret: Their child is a reincarnation of someone who died violently and came back to life.

Children of all ages who claim they remember previous lives are quite common – and hundreds of these accounts have been scientifically documented, researched and studied, both in the United States and abroad since the 1950’s.

The Ghost Inside My Child shares stories that are often inexplicable and confounding. These young children are having very real memories and very real experiences…that belong to someone else:

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator

The Ghost Inside My Child (Season 1 Episode 2) - total running time 43m:00s

Erika and Nick were so excited when their son Luke was born. But when Luke told his mother his name was Pam from the "time before" and how he "was pushed out of heaven," Erika became nervous:

3. minicoop

minicoop Registered

Anyone watching this still?

4. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

There have been no new episodes this year. It was on for two seasons.

5. LBorjaOregon

LBorjaOregon Registered

This show is fascinating! I wish they would make more episodes. I liked the story of the "third James," the boy who remembered being a WWII pilot & got in touch with his (past-life) sister. His recall was amazing.

6. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

If you haven't already, read the book "Soul Survivor". It was written by James' parents Bruce and Andrea Leninger. It will blow your mind. The video just scratched the surface. Example: The first time his mother cooked meatloaf for him, James said, "I haven't had meatloaf since I was on the ship." His mother called one of the veterans they met and asked if they had meatloaf on the ship. He replied, "We ate lots and lots of meatloaf." Warning: You will finish the book in about 2 days. Once you start you can't put it down. Researchers are calling this the best documented case of reincarnation EVER. James is now about 18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.