The Ill Girl in the Window

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Leoloveslia, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Leoloveslia

Leoloveslia New Member

Hi I have been contemplating writing and getting advice on this subject for a long time. I am 22 years old and well I have had many sleepless nights for various reasons. At 4 or 5 years old I became aware and obsessed with the idea of death and would stay up most of the night thinking about how one day my heart beat will stop and I will die. I was terrified. Shortly after I started having dreams that were even more terrifying.
    In them it was through my eyes and I was in a building filled with fleas, dirt, and trash , that was extremely crowded. It looked cold but I felt so hot and sweaty. There were many people in the rooms suffering and the building was delipated with broken windows and pieces of the roof caved in. It smelled terrible and some of the people were sobbing over someone who was dead in a language I dont know.
    I then walked over to a window and saw my reflection and it wasnt me. It was a skinny young girl around 9 years old with gaunt cheekbones, dark brown eyes, and straight dark hair. I am blue eyed and dirty blonde.
    She looked so ill I am not sure what ethinicty she could have been. Outside there was sewage and some men that made me feel scared. Thats all I see in this dream but it still keeps me up when I have it.

I dont know where this could have been from. I just know that from the buildings that this was during the 1900s at some point.

I dont know if she lived on to have a happy life later or died from whatever illness she had.

I would love some help with this because it has been affecting me most of my life. I decided to write finally after my boyfriends mother (who I havent told this to) said I have a sadness inside maybe from a past life. My boyfriend and I laughed it off but it makes me upset to know that it may be true.
    If you have any ideas please comment. Any advice will help

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Simon1956 and fireflydancing like this.
  2. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

You might get some insights from your boyfriend's mother, some can pick up or even clearly read past lives, I too am capable of it to some extend
    She can be of great help to you in figuring things out, given that you have a hard time with these memories I wouldn't try self regression because you don't know what else can come up so either talk it over with your boyfriend's mother, after all she was the one to open the door to past life memories so she probably won't decare you insane but more likely wants to help

Have you thought about occupied Europe during WWII?

3. Leoloveslia

Leoloveslia New Member

I may talk to her but I just feel shy about it. I have thought about occupied Europe but I do not think it was anything like Germany or France or any western European country.

4. Cat1965

Cat1965 New Member

when i read your post i imagined a concentration camp of sorts...perhaps the great purge in Russia during Stalin's deadly regime?

5. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

Somehow the Polish getto comes to mind but I'm not completely able to 'read' it since I'm not near you, nor am I allowed to without your consent, it's just something that popped in my mind from what you wrote
    only someone who's with you can give you accurate info and guide you

6. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

That too is a possibility but did they even put windows in those buildings? The Germans and the Japanese didn't even bother

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  7. Leoloveslia

Leoloveslia New Member

The Polish ghetto would make more sense being that the buildings looked once like homes with windows even if the condition is poor. I dont know much about the polish ghettos however. So I dont know.

8. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

Maybe look a bit into it, like Poland before the war, to see if you feel a connection