The Layers of the Aura?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by hydrolad, Oct 17, 2011.

1. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

The Aura has been my favorite “gift” of the psychic phenomena collection and I was sitting here at the computer thinking of it.

What if?....just speculation here, what if the Aura had layers (which it might) and there was a Base layer that, let’s say, was an average of your Soul throughout your many Past Lives (PL).

It could change from PL to PL, but change came very slowly depending on you.

For instance, it would show in colors and shapes that you were no threat to anyone (Animal’s and Human’s combined).

Or that you were a “Mama” type of Soul, very motherly who attracted children in distress by her caring and loving nature.

Or your Aura showed to others that could read it that you were a risk taker, dare devil, type of person who attracted like minded individuals.

Or at the very worst, it would show you to be negative individual ranging from pure evil to being just a little naughty from time to time.

My reasons for thinking of this Base level is the thought that everyone started out with one, and whether it was positive or negative, worked with it and the other layers in order to improve on that life.

And it was possible, I suppose, to start out with a very negative Base Aura and throughout many lifetimes improve so much on it that it became a very positive Base Aura (and vice versa).

I can readily see some possible flaws here, but also these examples do pose a possibility that these examples could be true.

Just speculation here, some rambling thoughts from an old man, and now your thoughts on this theory.

2. Ignotus

Ignotus Senior Registered

Interesting thought. I am not an expert on this type of subjects but I think its possible...

3. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

I also find aura's fascinating hydrolad! I agree that your aura reflects you. And as you change, so would your aura. I absolutly believe aura's have layers. I read a book that described these layers, from the innermost layer starting closest to your body outwards they were: etheric, astral, intellectual and intuitional.

The etheric layer was described as only extending 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches from the physical body, which helped me understand what I was seeing. Sometimes when I'm looking at a crowd of people, a few will stand out to me with an intense deep blue outlining them, only about as far out as the book said. When I read it I thought, so that's what I see, a person's etheric body! I had been confused, thinking your aura/energy field extends much farther around you then 1 inch...

I have also seen orange, but no other colors and primarily blue, sometimes so clearly it's distracting. I also see this around some plants, flowers and trees.

Not sure what it means, but needless to say I find it intriguing. :)

4. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I know nothing about auras, but the layer thing is interesting because here's my question..

Here in central Florida, we get out quite a bit to theme parks and there's usually people from all different cultures there. I recently realized (and made myself quite self conscious) that I've been "picking out" Asians from the crowd.

What's odd further still, is that I notice that I tend to get looks mainly from Asian men. I've even been startled to find that I've made eye contact with someone on occasion as well!

I know there tends to be a want for familiarity, as frequently when I'm out with my friend, who is Chinese, people will ask him if he speaks Chinese and what province he's from.

But I wonder if and others are observing me, are experiencing the same thing, but on a deeper soul or aura level.

Do you think that's possible?

5. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

I think that's quite possible.

You must have a very asian energy field from your asian past lives, and they pick that up! :)

6. Ignotus

Gah, I can pick up a really elegant energy from you! :D Maybe its your profile picture... Oh well.. Just curious, any kind of aura from me?

7. hydrolad

I used to see Aura's very well as a child and may still see them as an Adult, but it will require work.

Sometimes when I'm real tired (say, Dinner with friends) and I have my glasses off, I can see a vague "something" around people!

It might not be a Aura, might be indigestion :) but it looks awfully like what I used to see as a child, long ago.

8. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Yes!

Like you (as usual!) I know nothing about auras, but have personally felt alot of vibrational impacts that to me are indicative of previous connections. It is my belief that our souls inhabit our bodies with their accepted and conscious five senses, while the unconscious mind has access to all the others as well...sight beyond the visible spectrum, vibrational detection, even heightened hearing and smell linked to soul level receptors. Those who consciously see beyond the norm detect the auras, those who feel more clearly detect the vibrations, etc. Everyone else simply gets an inkling, or a slight hit of that powerful though subconscious auric or vibrational impact and it is enough to pique their conscious mind and cause them to initiate contact.

I too have been repeatedly "identified" out of a crowd with some quizzical looks and the comment "Why do I know you?" or "How do we know each other?" or "I know you...help me out here!". I can sense the vibration of recognition with them too, but these have all been people I haven't known in this lifetime...in fact my usual response has been "Must be from another lifetime!" which has curiously been readily accepted.

9. Kapitan

Kapitan Probationary

Hmm...this just might explain why at the one event I had gone to back in '07, the other Kriegsmarine reenactor (whom I never met before at any other event - so I never knew him until I met him at that event) said my name before I could even introduce myself to him.

10. hydrolad

I catch people of all races and both sexes staring at me, and it’s certainly NOT because I’m good looking, it’s probably that darn duck on my head again! :laugh:

However, seriously, I’ve often wondered if our Aura’s carry some type of ID or marker, say persons in the healthcare field could be identified as a caring and helpful individual who other people turn to for help.

Conversely a teacher might be viewed as super intelligent person who knows all the answers, a minister could be viewed as a very compassionate and caring person and so on.

Just speculation on how much information the Aura’s carries (if any) and do the colors really mean what the “experts” say they do?

Just wondering, that’s all. :)

11. Totoro

Just thought I would "bump" this thread with another experience, this time concerning my son.

Usually when i'm out with my family and my friend, people's eyes kind of seem to go from my son, to my friend and then back again. I"m not surprised because usually they walk together..

However yesterday, we were out quite a bit for holiday stuff without my friend and there were two separate incidences with my son, both with older (grandma type) Asian women.

First we were looking at cards at a store and this elderly woman pats my son on the back and starts speaking Chinese! My son is very embarrassed and says "I don't speak Chinese!" Of course, the woman just laughs and pats him on the back.

Then later out at dinner we were seated across from what looked like a Korean family. The older woman seemed quite interested as I could see her eyes go from my son to me and my wife!

Having seen though my son next to my friends nephew, who is half Asian, I could see why people may think he was also half Asian, as he sort of has the same look around the eyes.

Really makes you wonder! Considering we don't have any Asian in the family in this life.. :laugh:

12. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Wow, thanks for sharing Totoro. How fascinating! :thumbsup:

13. hydrolad

Certainly sounds like it’s the Aura to me, and I'm just wondering what information is passed on through the color bands for those sensitive to the Aura, to read.

I believe the reading is often open to speculative interpretation past the initial reading of the color bands, with common meanings attached to each color.

Lists of the common colors can be found on the Internet from reputable source material.

Just my 2 cents. :)

14. Totoro

I not crazy about those lists either. Its like dream interpretation. I don't think you can standardize it into something like a dictionary.

I agree with you that there is something more than a color being transmitted. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that people had an innate sense to be able to identify someone and perhaps their intents by just a feel. The human body is based on electricity and we know that electrical things emit a field around themselves.

15. Ignotus

Reminds me of a friend, she is diagnosed with Hyperactive disorder thus causing her to act like a lot like an airhead. She's not, she's extremely smart.

I noticed her aura when I first met her in school, we were both freshmen during then. I was a definite loner because everyone has already seem to be paired up with a buddy or two. From primary school. But nobody seems to want to be friends with me although I came from the same school. And I know its not just me, as a classmate of mine came from a different school in a different state and still got a group of friends on day 1!

Makes me wonder whether I carry 'Danger -Nazi here' aura...

I saw her in a corner, drawing anime. And her picture she drew from Deviantart in her file. And her aura was all 'Good to go' and usually I don't walk up to people but I did and befriended her. Everyone told me don't as she was a nut case and they don't want to be friends with a nut case. But I didn't listen, let me judge her myself. I told them.

Now I have a feeling she may be a comrade of mine from back then. Then slowly we gathered a group of friends from all different kinds of race and background and now, she made a school 'family', everyone's related to each other. :D

About more than 20 members, last time I checked. (Sorry, off topic)

Any ways, my other friends did not listen to the aura and became a posse of a stuck-up popular girl. They now regret it very much. I managed to avoid it because of her aura. She gave a very arrogant one, although she looked very kind on the outside. Believe me, if I didn't listen, I would've became her friend as well. Her camouflage is almost believable.

16. A.L.G.Xeylon

A.L.G.Xeylon New Member

Much of what I know about auras I know from some research and personal experience. I can see auras, but it takes concentration. When I have seen auras, yes, they did indeed include layers. There is a predominant color, with bands and patches of other colors...hope that helps. LAWL. xD

17. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Hydrolad, I believe there are several layers to an aura as they relate to man's inner subtle bodies which operate on the other higher dimensions of our universe. As a child I used to see aura's naturally around everything. And at the time I thought all human beings could see them. However my mother told me there were no such things as auras. So as I grew older the ability has faded but its not gone. I can still see then but with much effort.

In fact everyone can learn to see auras by using the mirror technique. Stand in front of a mirror with a white background. Stare at your forehead for a few minutes then slowly look away from your face a few inch's from your head. Around the head and shoulder you should be able to see a silhouette of the outline of your head and shoulders, This is either your etheric or astral body you are seeing.

As far as layers are concerned there are auric layers to your etheric, astral, and mental bodies. Most people that are clairvoyant or psychic can see the etheric or astral body during a reading. Only a really good psychic can pick up your mental body which will have small mental images floating in front of the face or around the head. But this is rare. This aura that they see is the inner subtle body of the person. When we died we drop the physical and move inward into the next inner subtle body which is the astral which you can see as an aura around the person. There you will live out your astral life after death. ect...

I am always amazed at how our makers (god) planned out every little detail of our making right down to us having these other subtle bodies to use after the death of the physical and beyond. How great thou art!!!!

Love and peace...

P.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020