the 'other side'

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by cloud potato, Feb 6, 2020.

1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

hi, tonight i was feeling very intense emotions and longing that i can not explain. it was kind of driving me crazy to be honest. i feel sad for dismissing it, even by elaborating here- but i'm really curious... sometimes i think there's someone on the other side trying to get my attention. i've shared recently the angel license plate promptings. once i've felt the hair of a woman brush across me when there's no one else around. i've had a dream recently of a woman trying to free me from a matrix- everyone in the dream was bound to a script and the dream kept playing over and over- until i finally could recall the womans name before her telling me so. the more i could recall, the less people were bound to their scripts.
    so back to tonight... i thought i should have meditated but the very childlike side of me was in a state of refusal and instead i distracted myself with family affairs. there was an emptiness inside of me and a bit of a pain. i thought maybe this is some unresolved experience lurking in the subconscious- i wondered if it was a full moon... ? but i can't connect it to anything in my waking reality... so i wonder- do you think there are others on some other side trying to wake us up? and i wonder, is there any other way- aside form meditation, to connect with these beings... ? i will try to meditate again soon...
    thank you...

2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Yes, is it a longing, sad feeling but you don't know who you are longing for, right, I've had that too, makes one restless, think it is the spirit within us who won't let out the information/background story to it, but we still have the feeling.

Could be (thinking outside the box here) that someone is other side that is a soulmate of yours which is reminding your spirit; giving away to this feeling.

Once when I was young I tried out something. I asked if someone was with me to make one thing on the wall go down by itself on -- I forgot what day and time. It was firmly to the wall. Well, believe it or not, at that day and exact time it dropped right down to the floor, just like that... so if you are looking for a yes or no reply you could try it this way/similar way (perhaps not have things broken though...), but if you don't know who you are communicating with I feel, honestly, that it can be dangerous, but then again you seem to be so advanced in your inner spirit development that you will spot something I had no idea how to spot.

/Jaimie

cloud potato likes this.
  3. cloud potato

thank you for the tip :)

4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It reminds me of the "indigo children" and the next wave of soul aspects that are supposed to lead humanity up to the next vibrational level, or your Guide/Guardian-Angel trying to get your attention.
    I would be interested in you putting more information about yourself in your profile CP.

5. cloud potato

hi ken, not much to say. i'm just interested in communication with this unseen. considering the other thread, the 1111 and angels... the license plate prompt ELEMENT... i've been thinking this intelligence is able to hear us talk to it, by any vehicle which sustains life. for example... i was talking to a crane fly and i think this may have connected me to this other side. so i'm here posting because it seems- aside from repeating numbers, license plate prompts, phantom scents and "light visions" that this intelligence communicates through dreams. it can take whatever form, is my theory, to reach to your innermost dialogue and communicate aspects of yourself you're still trying to piece together... maybe there's a word for this?
    i've always been fond of the dream experience... partly why i am into attempts for astral projection.
    anyways...
    i woke up promptly after 1:30AM last night/this morning in extreme panic and sweat. my mind was flooded with white light and a terrifying large shadow of a spider. it felt like there was someone in my room. although i was scared, i don't think this intelligence was trying to scare me. reading online there are theories that would have you bound to fear... but that's to limiting... despite my fear i am hoping to connect again. if this energy is one energy responsible for variety, i must face it again... besides, i don't feel like i'm on a negative receiving end of seeing this spider... feels like i'm better able to dissect my own personality and if i'm lucky- practice wisdom with new understanding...
    thank you again jaime, i'm going to keep trying to meditate, pray and work with my dreams...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:31 PM
    Jaimie and fireflydancing like this.
  6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

If you do manage to connect with anything or anyone on the other side, make sure you're in a good and stable emotional state when you do it.

The other side is a 24/7 roller coaster ride imo, and it can be shaped by your own emotions. Like you attract what you put out

7. cloud potato

thanks i agree, which is why it's important for me to practice existing outside myself. to add, i've had beautiful experiences with this energy that seem more pure in nature, meaning the many filters of ego did not taint the vision. why it happens? i don't know. but isn't it exciting? isn't it lovely?

8. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

We have many potential abilities that we could develop, many of them that we never hear about, like Qi Gong, perhaps. There are all sorts of energy that members here speak about.