The Wave of Change.

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Fastmarlin, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Fastmarlin

Fastmarlin New Member

I am in the planning stages of writing a film score / novel about subtle reality. It will be based on my own life experience and observation and that of others close to me. I have studied metaphysics and occultism for 30 years and have thorough understanding of the subtle anatomy of Man.

The main plot of my ‘story’ will centre around the very real experiences I have had with a daughter of mine. My wife is acutely clairvoyant and also has profound understanding of inner reality too. When she was pregnant, the Soul of our future child visited us and we then began several months of two way dialogue about her then future upbringing and childcare. The few days before birth and the labour time were particularly poignant. I kept the notes of the situation for the future.

She is now xx years old, and now she is beginning to ‘wake up’ to who she is and what she can do. We have never told her about the pre-birth engagement because we had all earlier agreed not to. In her own time she will become ready and then I will give her in effect a letter ‘from herself’.

I can appreciate that such a concept will no doubt be hard for some to believe and perhaps positively astounding for others – no matter. My life is far from ordinary and this is just one part of the whole. I see it as nothing unusual.

I have the broad outline plan of what I am going to create, the basic plot and some of the characters involved. It will be a unique and very different to any hitherto story written before – to my knowledge at least. I want to write it not for ‘fame and glory’; I don’t need that. Instead my motivation lies in a desire to trigger the interest of development of human spirituality in as many people as I can. In this modern age, it would seem that the best way to do that is through the silver screen. If I get the story right and I approach the right people and it all comes together as I envisage it, then it could influence a large number of people. I would want them to leave an auditorium with the thought ‘was that real’?

I should add that I intend to have no content of any religion involved; it will be simply an extraordinary story that will unfold around the concept of ‘Life’ being infinitely greater than ‘life’. It will cover the principles behind the purpose of reincarnation and the actual subtle abilities and functions that every single one of us on this physical world use every day of our lives. We are conditioned by systems of education, culture and religion to exist in a fixed format without ever questioning it or even being often capable to ‘think outside the box’ of our conformity. I want to trigger a change to that format.

The way we think, the way we feel, the way we communicate – all of these subjects are much, much more than most people ever pay attention to. All around us, every day of our lives there is a ‘hidden’ reality that for the most part we are oblivious to. A major part of the plot will centre on what we do while our body sleeps.

So, the crux of the matter. Why am I here on this forum writing this to you…? Well that is where you may perhaps be able to offer me some objective advice. I am going to do this anyway; it is going to happen. However, if you were in my position, privy to some extraordinary experience of life both seen and ‘unseen’ all around us and you were the one that was going to do this – what would you think would be both good ideas and ‘less good’ ideas?

With kind regards

Fastmarlin.

2. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

If I were in your position I would start sharing my knowledge, spread the "word", now, e.g. on this forum. I think I am in your position, a little, and try to do it, a little.

Your plans are a little too grandiose, and because of that they may never be brought to life. Your knowledge and experience may get completely lost, and your good intentions may end up fruitless.

You can start sharing now, without entering in polemics and waste of time, while in parallel you can write your book and / or screenplay, which will take years. You can help a number of people now, some of whom won't be here anymore when you'll finish your book, if you are still here then, to finish it. Life is full of unexpected.

If you bring something useful, you'll be rewarded (here in physical, and there in non-physical), don't worry! There is an universal law of balancing.

You see on these forums that there are people who share their experiences, for the benefit of others. Every little bit matters.

Good luck, and good decisions! :)

3. Fastmarlin

Fastmarlin New Member

Thank you for your advice.. I am especially familiar with the subject of thoughtforms - and I intend to build one in momentum with the work; thus control the process of engagement with the manifestation of the production; it would be somewhat ironic thus if I do this without control and the work become fruitless and lost.