Theories about twins

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Wishhhhh, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Wishhhhh

Wishhhhh New Member

Hello, I have a question. So, what are the theories behind twins? Did two different souls accidentally choose the same family? Or did two different souls agreed to be twins? I would like to hear your guys theories on this. I searched the web for the answer to this question but all I got were twin flames and some other stuff.

Thanks for visiting! :)

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

This sounds like an interesting topic. I have felt comfort in the thought that there is a coordinated effort by all participants in a pre-planned experience, so I would lean toward there not being any "accident" involved.

3. briski

briski Senior Member

I think twins bodies naturally happens every so often as genetics imo still have a part to play. This allows 2 souls to agree to be twins. Hope this makes sense

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

My personal guess would be that two souls agree to be twins, because twins often have a special, strong connection.

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

In this life, I think I met someone who was my twin brother in a former life.
    I was there on a highly critical moment of his life. I was there in spirit and in real life. Than I broke contact, because I felt a huge protectiveness coming. That would have been unhealthy and out of place.
    Yes, I think it is obvious that you choose the one you share a womb with.
    It’s trust and loyalty.

briski likes this.