Thomas Stone

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by CEllenR, Sep 18, 2020.

1. CEllenR

CEllenR New Member

I was a man named Thomas Stone in 1776. The first past life memory was signing the Declaration of Independence at Independence Hall in Philadelphia; I was also talking to John Adams, Ben Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson about something. The next memory was in the fall of 1777 at Haberdeventure in Maryland, I was burying a pot with the something in it underneath a big tree way behind my house with the help of my son, Fredrik; we made a carving on the bark of the tree with T.S and F.S. Our horses were nearby; I had a gray horse and Fredrik had a bay horse.

Recently, I saw a horse on a website that looks just like the horse that I rode in the past life. His name is Excalibur which is the same name of my horse in my past life.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi CEllenR,

Welcome to the board. This is interesting. However, your statement that a purported "fail safe plan is needed now" does make me concerned that the purpose of your post is political. Partisan politics is generally forbidden on the board. This is a rule that is very strictly enforced. Nonetheless, aside from that warning, I am very curious about what you have to say and any memories you may have.

Still, I have to observe that what might be in the "pot"--if still intact after more than 200 years--could be of tremendous historical interest, but is of no importance in terms of the legalities involved. If the "fail-safe" mentioned was incorporated into the Constitution, we already know what it is. If not, it has no legal import, though it might be used for propaganda purposes in a political battle of some type.

Cordially,
    S&S

Jim78 likes this.
  3. CEllenR

CEllenR New Member

It was just a nightmare brought on by my mom's obsession with the news and mystery movies. Nothing is real. I think my mom was a politician, detective, or a news reporter in her past life; no one should be that obsessed with the news or mystery movies. I am a special needs adult female who can get weird dreams that seems real. I need to keep my mom away from the news. The only thing that was real was the horse. My mom was watching a loud mystery movie when I did my past life regression meditation; I think that influenced my meditation.

My weird dream would make a good fiction book.

I am going to try the past life regression again, later.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi CEllenR,

No problem. This is, overall, a very welcoming and supportive place. We look forward to having you here.

Cordially,
    S&S

Jim78 and Speedwell like this.