Tic-Toc

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Deborah, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I've never given too much thought to what happens when someone has no beliefs, no religion, no higher education, no background or experiences and then dies a sudden horrible death. Except to maybe be drawn to their next life. Hang around loved ones for years. But can they be scared? Lost? Confused? I imagined so but had never seen it.

My son has been living with a friend for the past three months. Daniel (my son) was helping another friend with his truck. Brett (the friend he was living with) wanted to come over and hang out. So he jumped on his bicycle and started over Dan's way. I didn't know until the morning, but Daniel texted me his friend Brett had been hit by a car and killed that night. The driver didn't see him. Even worse the first hit didn't kill him, he tried to get up when the second, third, fourth - up to nine other cars ran him over. They said there were body parts everywhere. It was a tragic horrible death.

Brett's mom is so sweet, I feel terrible for her; she has two grown girls, and Brett was 42. BUT what a horrible thing to have happen. We all cried. This was last Monday evening. Tuesday night I was in bed watching TV when suddenly Brett was standing in my bedroom doorway. He seemed lost, didn't know what to do, where to go, or even that he was dead. We don't really know each other, met him briefly three times.

Tic-Toc.....When I told my son he seemed lost he turned around and said - "was he Tic Tocking?" Of course I said.... WHAT? What does that mean. "Swaying back and forth side to side like a clock pendulum." Well....YES! He was! That was what gave me the inclination he was lost - confused not sure where to go but I hadn't told Danny that. Until he asked. He said "That's what he does when he's confused and doesn't know what to do - he tic tocs......"

It was a validation for me, but it also confirmed I need to do something for Brett. SO this week I will do a meditation and hold his hand. Talk to him through the heart center and HOPE...he can move on. Sometimes it's the smallest of things that are the biggest validations. Most of all.....they come when there is a need. So if anyone is inclined - his funeral is Feb 24th....please pray for him to move on and find peace.

2. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Very sad. I am praying for Brett, and condolences to your son and Brett's family.

Deborah likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes that is sad, a tragic way to end a lifetime. I had two immediate associated thoughts, one about the likeness of Deborah to the TV series Te Ghost Whisperer, and the second was of a similar death through suicide.

That is fascinating Deborah!

4. Deborah

Hi,

Ken do you know someone who committed suicided on a bike? Otherwise, I’m not sure I understand.

I think we all can hear/talk to spirits. It’s just a matter of learning how. For me it’s just when there is a need. ;)

5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It was an employee of my Dad's business, a crane operator, Gene, who had a racetrack where auto-racing was held on weekends. A driver and another man, who he knew very well, had an argument just before a race. The track was laid out so that there was a blind-corner where the driver could not see around because of fencing or something; anyway the other man knew that this driver was in the lead so he intentionally walked into the track so that this driver killed him, and of course other drivers followed along behind.

Gene was then tasked with a body strewn all over that section of the track, about a hundred paid race enthusiasts, and additional races scheduled - a position I would not want to have been in.

6. Deborah

OMG :eek::( Thats horrible! SO so sorry for all those involved.

7. Leesea

Leesea Senior Registered

For some reason Brett must have known to come to you, Deborah. My first thought is that he knew you'd understand his situation. What to do to help is never something we know for certain, but maybe if anyone can help it appears that you would be that person. Maybe just as a seeker who acknowledges and visualizes a scenario. Wow about the tic-toc aspect.

So sorry about Brett's tragic death and also for you friend Gene, KenJ, and the man who walked in front of the race car.

Deborah and Tinkerman like this.