Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ministargazer, Oct 13, 2018.

?

Can you place records in a time capsule to retrieve in the next life?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Hi Everyone,

I have a question for you and am hoping that someone can come up with the ultimate solution. If you have unfinished work in one lifetime and want to put records in a time capsule that you might be able to track down in the next lifetime so you can continue on with your work, how would you go about doing this?

Where would the best place be to store these records of your past life projects - a central library perhaps? Could there be a place that those of us who are aware of continuous lives, would be able to go to have direct access to information that we left behind even 'though we had changed bodies and sometimes even sexes but might remember who we were or recognize the projects that we had left behind. Edgar Cayce speaks of records that were left at the Sphinx in Egypt that when uncovered would change history and science as we know it - however, no one seems to know exactly where these records are located.

Any suggestions as to a central reincarnation info bank or comments on the Sphinx?

tanker and Angie Brown like this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Registered

I guess this site could become a central reincarnation bank in its self, if you can remember you had past lifes you'd search for a reincarnation forum and you'd have access to your data you put on this site.
    It does rely on how long this site will be around. I do think taking advantage of modern tech is the way forward. Just need a way to remember

Ministargazer and Speedwell like this.
  3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

:)

Reincarnation Bank is a Gibraltar-registered institution that enables people who believe there is life on Earth after death to plan for their future in a rather novel way. "Reincarnation Bank offers a safe-keeping for any asset you wish to deposit through your transition into the next life," its website trumpets. "If you leave nothing purposely behind when you die, then what is there here for you when you return?" The bank kindly offers to look after deeds, bonds and tangible assets such as fine art, jewelry and real estate. In the next life, all claims "may be subject to verification through regression", which means you will have to prove under hypnosis that you are who you say you are.

Full article: https://www.euromoney.com/article/b...terlife-financial-planning?copyrightInfo=true

fireflydancing and Ministargazer like this.
  4. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

Put it somewhere hidden in plain sight. No special vaults with locks and keys.

Examples in the short term might be placing things online, having considered where they are not likely to be deleted, or in newspapers which will be archived. There are surely other, more creative solutions.

However, I'd also have to respond to the clause, "If you have unfinished work in one lifetime", with a question, that is, how could you possibly know? In my view, what we think is our work today, may not be what we consider our work tomorrow.

I had a dream, many years ago regarding the tombs of ancient Egyptians, which were very much intended, according to that dream, to ensure continuity between this life and whatever came next. But I'm not so sure that it worked as planned.

Edit: perhaps a quote from Matthew ch. 6 might express a view with which I sympathise, to some extent:
    The way I'd interpret that, in relation to the question at the start of this thread, is to store whatever you'd like to keep, within yourself, not outside. But I'd also recommend caution. For me, the ideal would be to travel light, carrying little. We may be weighed down by our baggage.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  5. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Haahaha i've wondered just that. A book would be ideal, such as an autobiography but only those of VIP's tend to be republished and kept in libraries. A lot of VIP's may not want to be candid enough with information that would be for them alone in a future life, as published books are read by the public.

Maybe the central bank that was mentioned, but at what cost and what happens if the company sells up or goes bust?

Burying? It would need to be somewhere that wouldn't suffer natural or man made disaster, or building upon. Mount Everest? It isn't an easy answer but it has gone through my mind.

6. Ministargazer

Yes Briski,
    The Reincarnation Forum might serve as the "go to" for returning souls who "are in the know" about picking up unfinished work from lifetime to lifetime. They would have to remember who they were in order to access the records they left behind but that shouldn't be a problem as many of the members here have tracked down their past life info. Of course, if you were famous, books might have been written about you and publicity would reveal a lot of details. If you were just an ordinary person the search is more difficult. Edgar Cayce had a dream of returning in a future incarnation and searching for information about his life as Edgar Cayce. Other than the internet, buried time capsules are an option but you would have to remember where you buried them. I recall searching for a diary that I left behind outside San Francisco in the lifetime previous to this one. I was given a map through spirit channelling and actually came across the matching location as described but wasn't sure exactly where to dig. It was alongside a railway crossing outside Monterey. I took a photo of the location and it matched the map given through spirit channelling. They appear in my book "Go Back Jack".

7. Ministargazer

Hi Angie,
    Yes, if we are aware that life is continuous and we are able to track down who we were and if we have left behind unfinished projects it is possible that we can pick up and continue on with them. I am presently working on movie scripts and music and don't know if they'll be optioned in the amount of time that I have left as I'm a senior now. I'd like to return to this in the future and would like to store my scripts for access later. I've already published a book and might be lucky enough to come across it in a future life and recognize myself in the writings. Kevin Ryerson, a well known psychic, advised me that I had stored music demos from my previous lifetime that still exist but are in a state of deterioration. They would have been recorded in the 1940's. I was unable to get an exact location of the demos - at least up to this point. However, fate was kind to me and I was able to remember many of those songs as they came up through my subconscious and so was able to re-record them, lyrics and melodies and am using them now in this lifetime - playing them before the public. Several are so different from me as a female in this lifetime, that I may have to get a male singer to perform them - such as "Boogie Woogie Blues".

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Angie Brown likes this.
  8. Ministargazer

Thanks for the info about the Reincarnation Bank Baro-San. I'll look into it!

9. Ministargazer

10. Ministargazer

Yes Speedwell,
    A lot of the information would be in your subconscious or might be brought out through automatic handwriting or channelling - book manuscripts? That might be a bit lengthy, although there are some who have received manuscripts this way, although I don't know if they were ones they had been working on before in another lifetime.

11. Yannovitch

Yannovitch Member

hi,
    I have found your idea very funny, but somehow you make me think of myself.
    I want to understand life more, so i can be more able to influence my destiny.
    Anyway your idea is a little bit crazy but this makes me think about a sci-fi universe that i read about. And surpringly, sci-fi cartoons or books are sometimes really spot on when it comes to subtle and spiritual subjects.
    So anyway in this universe, there is a race of beings, extraterrestrial, and they were so much advanced they found a way to "capture their souls" after death and come back at will in a body of their choice, through advanced psychic technologies... In the end, they end up being such a twisted people that they basically make the whole universe collapse under the weight of their sins and odious ways, they became more and more perverse and enjoyed gross and sadistic pleasures :) with no regards for morality, only focus on pleasure since they felt nihilistic and immortal.
    Just wanted to say that lol. Best solution for memories of your past lives in the future would be spiritual, mental and physical advancement so your future self will spontaneously remember its past existences.

Angie Brown likes this.
  12. Ministargazer

Yes Yannovitch,

As we accept that reincarnation is real and we have identified who we were, then the next logical step is to be able to come back in another body and view what we left behind and pick up where we left off. Not so far out really when you consider the records that were left behind at the Sphinx - it seems as if I'm not the first one to think of this, and there were extraterrestrial influences also at that time (if you read Edgar Cayce or David Wilcock). On line records might work if the whole system doesn't collapse so baring that, it might be a good idea to store a double set of records somewhere else in hard copy. And I think this was done before as well. Remembering through past life regression or subconscious exploration also good, although some details might be missed and being human, we always like to have tangible evidence to hold in our bare hands.

Angie Brown likes this.
  13. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I’ve thought about this myself. One way around this might be to bury something in a place you know in this life, tell someone you know so they have the exact location and then when you reincarnate get in contact with that said person who will have the location written down. I thought about that if I reincarnated into my past life’s family (who I am in contact with) in my next life, and they were given that information and my next incarnation talked about their past life as me now then finding the area where the things were burried would be easy since the location (perhaps geo location coordinates) will be written some place by the family beforehand.

Angie Brown and Jim78 like this.
  14. Angie Brown

That sci fi universe and race reminds me of the dark reputation of a certain family and their 'elite' relatives who are far too overly powerful, and much too overly rich, in reality in our current times. They unfairly get others a bad name, by having misapproprated their race and religion as a cover, but reportedly they are not the same as the genuine. No names. I don't do names on this forum.

15. Angie Brown

A good idea to have hard copies also stored. It so so true that we most like tangible evidence we can hold.

I wonder if I might trouble you for any good link you might have about the records found with the Sphinx? I know I could google, but it is the type of subject where a lot of false, and 'sexed up' blogs and videos would be attached so I thought I would ask as you seem that you would maybe know of a reliable link.

If not, never mind. I shall just have to search and try to sort the wheat from the Chaff :)

Best wishes,

Angie

16. Ministargazer

Hi Angie,

Yes, there are quite a few You Tube videos about the Sphinx records - some support this and others dispute it. Edgar Cayce is all over the internet as is David Wilcock. I will try and find some links/videos for you that will upload on this website. You might try Gaia.com.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Angie Brown likes this.
  17. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Edgar Cayce's interpretations are based on his channeling. I believe that Wilcock's interpretations are base on his rationalization of the information he collected (non-channeling).

This doesn't mean that it isn't possible that on any given subject Cayce to be wrong, and Wildock to be right. I don't recall Cayce saying anything about extraterrestrials (he was very religious), while Wilcock is one of the Ancient Aliens' core members.

As far as I know, nobody found yet those documents under the Sphinx' paw.

Angie Brown likes this.
  18. briski

briski Senior Registered

Isnt it an entrance to the hall of records thats near the sphinx paw? Thats my understanding

19. Ministargazer

Hi Briski, between 1991 and 1993 independent tests were done by Egyptologist John Anthony West and seismic and geological surveys indicated that there may be unexplored tunnels and cavities in the bedrock, including a chamber 25 feet below the front paws. Further examination was blocked by the Egyptian government for what reason no one seems to know. All this, according to a University of Arizona website. The NBC television film "The Message of the Sphinx" - covers this. So it seems that obvious answer may be that the proof is there if we can just get past the red tape to discover it.

20. Ministargazer

I am going ahead with depositing what I consider to be "works of value" from this lifetime. Life being what it is and I am turning 66 next month, so it's probably a good idea. This is the first place that I would check in a future lifetime and I hope that some of you will follow suit and deposit projects that you might consider completing in future as well, especially if you are seniors also and time is limited. These projects will appear in this section "Time Capsules" and you are welcome to read them if you wish and if you know someone who might be interested in making a film like this please let me know. The first project deposited will be the movie script "The Marshmallow Box" which is about after death communications with Jimi Hendrix, including information about The Spiritual Diamond pendant, and references to Monica Danneman's book about Jimi and his belief in reincarnation that was never brought to public attention. This script reached the top 25% at Page Awards 2018 but needs a bit more work. If you do read it, I'd love to hear your comments.

December 9th, 2018 - I am storing a draft of the comedy "Idiot House" which is rough and not finished but almost complete. This has nothing to do with reincarnation but is simply a good laugh, at least I hope so. I'll be pitching and entering it in contests in in 2019. As they say, laughter is the best medicine!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    briski likes this.