Time Capsules

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ministargazer, Oct 13, 2018.

?

Can you place records in a time capsule to retrieve in the next life?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Thank you for confirming this. I did do a search after reading about records, but there didn't seem to be any real evidence of records being found.

Best wishes,

Angie

2. Angie Brown

Thank you, but please don't go to any trouble. I have done a web search, and there didn't seem to be anything definite anyway. Maybe something will be discovered in time.

Best wishes,

Angie

3. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

I am also depositing "The Lord's Prayer - Lemurian Version" into the Time Capsule. I have not investigated all of my lifetimes but I feel sure that I was somehow connected the Lemurian era and might also have been one of the astrologers who participated in placing records underneath the Sphinx and I am still active as an astrologer today. This prayer is very valuable to me and also one of my original works and if you read it you might understand how the Lemurians regarded their Creator and their role in this world.
    Hi Angie,

Take a look at my reply to Briski on Page One in which I mention researcher John Anthony West and also the NBC television film "Message of the Sphinx". These sources seem to suggest that evidence has been found of the chambers below the Sphinx but Egyptian government red tape is preventing those chambers from being discovered.

Attached Files:

Angie Brown and briski like this.
  4. Ministargazer

Please see my previous comment about John Anthony West and the NBC television film "Message of the Sphinx" which seem to indicate that we are sitting on top of evidence of the records but that politics (the Egyptian government) won't let further exploration continue for some unknown reason.

Speedwell likes this.
  5. Angie Brown

Nothing surprises me when it comes to possible cover ups. I'll have a look :)

Best wishes,

Angie

briski likes this.
  6. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I've no idea whether there is anything to be found. But I'm aware of the differences between independent investigators such as John Anthony West, and the mainstream, including those of political influence. In many ways it's similar to the way parapsychology is treated with disdain by government and mainstream science. The problem is never about the evidence, nor is it about research. It is always a matter of conflicting worldviews, those responsible for maintaining the status quo tend to do all they can to resist change. If we take a broad view, without going into specifics, one might suppose that those having a nice career, status, income, will not willingly take any steps which might conceivably undermine all of these - but I don't intend this to refer to any specific individuals. The pattern repeats itself across many topics and in many fields.

KenJ likes this.
  7. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Hi Ministargazer - it's an unusual idea, but aren't we ourselves the place/repository where our past work is hidden? I've brought to light the work my former self wanted to carry on. 'He' (I have to talk in the third person for clarity) dictates things he has written about his life (a memoir/novel I'm hoping to have published if possible), but the interesting part is that 'he' is also dictating things which are thoughts beyond his time of death. These thoughts are totally unlike my own present-day ones, and the style of writing is totally different also. They are transferred to me at talking speed and all I do is write them down. I am constantly interrupted at the most inconvenient times as 'he' continues working at his own pace. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has this experience too. I'm of a scientific frame of mind, so am puzzled by the whole thing.

BenjaminFR and Speedwell like this.
  8. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That is fascinating Tanker, other writers like the Seth books and Dorothy Eady's Omm Sety (if my memory serves me correctly) had similar experiences. I'd like to read what comes through your "process", I recall that I was totally immersed in Eady's memories. My humble and small fragments of recall plus an interaction with a spirit-guide are the only things I have as indications to things beyond the play and character I'm playing this time around. I seek more information but seem to be denied further access. My interests and education was also science-based although I moved it toward the health direction rather than research and experimental beginning in psychology. Luckily my father shared an openness to reincarnation so it could be talked about although it only happened a few times.

Speedwell and tanker like this.
  9. Ministargazer

Yes Speedwell,
    It is the old story of the darkness versus the light in the face of obvious truth. I see the work that Gaia.com is trying to do on the internet in "waking people up" and applaud their efforts and the work that David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce have done and this forum as well. I see a conservative attitude even in arts and entertainment where reincarnation themes are overlooked and regarded as "kooky" in favour of crime themes, sex and violence, which they know will sell. Hang in there! Our time will come!

Carloloner and Speedwell like this.
  10. Ministargazer

Hi Tanker,
    Just in case the details are overlooked (especially of long manuscripts) and sometimes it's not possible to access the subconscious sufficiently enough to get the information that is needed from lifetime to lifetime and to make researching and validation easier the next time around. Although I've experienced emotional nostalgia, received songs and bits of old letters, maps, dreams and flashes of the past, I still have not been able to pinpoint a name, birth and death date of my most previous lifetime even after consultation with famous psychics and researching and different psychics have given conflicting information, including the circumstances of the death and birth places which adds to the confusion. I've tried one regression which didn't work and won't rule out another but in the meantime, what I am left with is a collection of songs and letters from the WW2 era that have no connection to my present lifetime that I am blessed to have but eternally puzzled about none the less. At one point, many years ago, I even entertained the thought that an entity outside myself was influencing me but then I decided that whether it was reincarnation or an entity apart from myself, I could still use the music and have gone on to do so. Scientifically then, this past life would probably fail the evidence test but that doesn't bother me as I have benefited from this research. Now I am also researching an earlier lifetime as a VIP "Sisi" and I have lots of information about her and have comparison photos, writings, habits etc. Because she is was a famous person and the most previous lifetime was as a poor, black musician from the Deep South, the research comes more easily with her - still, will go largely unproven despite the obvious. That will probably not deter me from travelling to investigate further. A lot of the belief in reincarnation sometimes has to be faith based unless scientific evidence bears it out and even then. The reward is in satisfaction of the soul and if it brings happiness, it must be a good thing. We must continue to search for the truth until we find it. It is man's eternal quest.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Speedwell, tanker and briski like this.
  11. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Thanks Ken, for that interesting reply. I've never read any books on the subject nor done any sort of research into it. I guess over so many years I took it so much for granted that this was my normal life, in my eyes, that I have both lives going on at the same time and didn't question it. Sounds a bit naive, I know, but I had no contact with anyone else on such matters. I've always tried to find logical reasons for the way things work, but these days physics isn't logical, in our terms, so anything could happen! I'm so comfortable with the way my past is just there, and although it would be fascinating to know the 'reason', I don't feel the need to.

Having said that, it's disturbing to find what feels like someone else's thoughts intruding on one's own. The novel is very straightforward - nothing more than telling the whole story of my difficult life in the past, interspersed with observations in real time as memories crop up time after time during the process of writing. It's not a war story in the usual sense. It's a description of how it feels to be a (possibly inadequate) soldier with all his faults, how he tries to cope as the war progresses from success to failure, how he tries to deal with love and extreme loss, how he is driven to be honest while having to live with life-threatening secrets. All this goes from past to present and back as I comment on this life and try to find ways to deal with impossible loss. When it was finished I felt 'his' overpowering relief that at last he could be heard.

The poems, on the other hand, are dictated by the same voice, but one who looks back on his time of war from a perspective beyond his own life. This is a mystery to me, and I'm not always comfortable with his thoughts. One one hand the poems are lyrical, but there's something underlying that seems to say he's not yet finished with the kind of attitudes he was trained to have at that time. He's not thinking like a loser. Personally I don't know what to make of them, but there they are and I can't do much about it. I wouldn't know if they'd appeal to people or not.

That's not a very adequate way of trying to describe the 'process,' but I hope some of it makes sense ... I don't know if 'he' has more to say or not. It's only a few days since he last finished, and for the moment all is quiet on the (Eastern) front.

KenJ and briski like this.
  12. briski

briski Senior Registered

I do think its a good idea posting the information on here, so long as you are able remember and if this site survives. Which I hope it lasts for a long long time as it could be very useful for our future selves. Although even if this is gone there is this which has every site archived

https://archive.org/web/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  13. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Here is a couple of ways that we can help in preserving this site briski, and I hope that others are of the same mind as you - Here and Here.

fireflydancing, Speedwell and briski like this.
  14. Ministargazer

There will come a time when the obvious facts can't be ignored anymore and as people see life in one continuous stream of lifetimes, I believe that this is what is meant by Biblical passages predicting, "there will be no more death". If the state of awareness beyond death is maintained into another lifetime then there is only a switching of bodies. I have read something about Yogi techniques that can be practiced in this lifetime to maintain that state of awareness. Maybe some of you have investigated this? In the beginning in Lemuria, souls were able to "dip into" bodies for the experience and extract themselves but got too caught up in "the movie of life" and became trapped. This is the state that we are now trying to escape from.

Angie Brown, Speedwell and tanker like this.
  15. Angie Brown

Very interesting

Best wishes,

Angie

16. briski

briski Senior Registered

Angie Brown likes this.
  17. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Posting here definitely will help us to retrieve memories in our next live. So yes.

tanker likes this.