Tips for searching online?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by TatianaRomanova, Feb 4, 2018.

1. TatianaRomanova

TatianaRomanova New Member

Hello!
    I am wondering if anyone has any tips on how to search for those you lost. Does anyone know of any royal reincarnation forums or more active reincarnation forums?

This is by far the most well known reincarnation website and it seems it’s dying :( but still it is the best place to put yourself out there!
    But not as many people pass through now not as many people online and so on.

I want to expand my search and was wondering does anyone have more advice on other ways to find ones you miss?

Are there any other websites you find people frequent for past lives?

I was a Romanov and the biggest Romanov website is the Alexander Palace forum which has banned the talk of reincarnation. Such a thing is so unfortunate!

What advice do you have? Thank you!

T

Elisabeth of Hesse likes this.
  2. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I recommend that you build your own pl website with a contact email. Google will index your page, so when a like-minded person comes along they’ll get to read your story and have your email right there.

AlexD likes this.
  3. TatianaRomanova

That’s an amazing idea but I fear it will be so insignificant it won’t show up on google..

4. inhaltslos

Different website platforms give you keywords and other options for your site to get indexed. Is it automatic? No—-it’s a couple months to start showing up (and you can Google your own keywords to see how quickly). However, if you’re serious about reaching out, a little wait is not a biggie in the long run. You gotta put in quality time to get quality results.

5. TatianaRomanova

Do you know of any easy to use ones for beginners? Ive tried setting up before it’s so confusing

6. inhaltslos

I think most nowadays are simple and come with pre-done templates that you can customize (or not). I’ve had a reincarnation-themed Wordpress (more of a blog-style, of course, but it works and I’ve met others this way), a Weebly, and a Wix. The Wix site, made maybe four/five years ago, is the most recent and is still up. Check it out. Usually it shows up here as my signature line, but you can access it on my profile here as my homepage if not. Outside of some broken links/overall neglect (!!), it’s held up well and I regularly check the email and get a smattering of messages here and there.
    Anyways, none of these pages were difficult and they’re fun to set up. Try to think what YOU’D like to see as a result when you’ve searched and go from there!
    Let’s see if anyone else chimes in with suggestions and, of course, you can PM me if I can assist you further.

TatianaRomanova likes this.
  7. TatianaRomanova

Thank you so much! I’ll try this

8. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Nice site Halts, I had not seen it before.

9. inhaltslos

Thanks, @KenJ! I had a good time making it.

10. Elisabeth of Hesse

Elisabeth of Hesse Elisabeth

It won't be! Need i remind you of the google thing about you awhile back? Also I'll gladly help you with it! ,

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018