Titanic Past lives

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by wolfldy, Mar 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfldy

wolfldy Senior Registered

Pueblo, Colorado, United States of America
    Hello,
    Do anyone in this forum have as vivid memories on being on the Titanic as I do? I know the name of the man I was in that life. The name was Roderick Robert Crispin Chisholm, if you are interested in knowing more about him, please email as I can tell you in quite vivid detail about the last minutes of his life and alot about even the rest of his life. I am finally over the emotional baggage as feeling the guilt of being responsible of creating the doomed liner and knowing it was being built wrong from the drawing phases as Robert was the head Draughtsman or draftsman in American language. I was just wondering as I know feeling those last minutes of his life, makes me wonder if anyone can back up the memories I have.

2. Iplohika

Iplohika Senior Registered

I know that this thread has taken a slight turn, but I am new to this forum. I would just like to share my experience. I am not sure that I was on the Titanic, but so much points in that direction.

Ever since I can remember, I have had a really strange phobia. Certain conditions set it off. It always happens when I'm swimming in a cold swimming pool (there isn't anywhere else to swim where I grew up). I also have to be in water where my feet don't touch the bottom. I swim during recreation periods so there is usually a lot of people speaking. The noise of people is a big factor, because when the other before mentioned conditions are present and the noise stops suddenly is when it happens. I suddenly get this overwhelming fear and have to get out of the water. I am always on the verge of tears and when I jump out of the water I am shivering like mad (the water isn't that cold). Also, I find myself frantically scanning the water as if all that were there are suddenly gone. In the end I feel very foolish. When my heart stops pounding and the 'impending death' feeling goes away, I re-enter the water and hope that no one sees me.

This doesn't end here. When I was younger, even grade school age, I was fascinated with 1912. The clothes of the time, everthing. Something about that date was really important to me and I could never figure out why. It wasn't until I was in high school that I found out that the Titanic sank in 1912. About that same time, I was reading a magazine that had satalite images of the ship and said that they finally found the Titanic. My first reply was "Well, I could've told them that". Before I realized what I said, my mom asked me "what?". I'm not sure that I meant to say it out loud, and I wasn't sure where that came from at the time.

A couple of years later I watched some interviews with some of the survivors. Some were recent recordings, others were older recordings, and yet others were written interviews from that time. I started to have the kind of reaction my dad has about Vietnam (a Vietnam Vet with some PDSD).

Finally, I know that I have had some lives with my son. He can't watch the Titanic (it gives him nightmares), but scarier films don't bother him. Also, he refused to take a shower for the longest time because of the sound the metal shower made whenever you bumped into the side (these sounds were also like those in the movie). He also is scared to death of water and clings to me when we are in a pool.

My husband also has a fear of waves and refuses to get on a larger boat than a canoo in shallow water. I don't know if this is connected, but it may be.

I'd be glad to hear what anyone thinks of this. As I mentioned, I'm not sure that I was there just that there is so much to lead me in that direction.

3. Iplohika

Iplohika Senior Registered

This is just a note. I didn't know if I just post it here or in the children's one, but here it goes....

My son (age 4) told me a really interesting dream the other day. First, I'd like to mention that although I have always had a fascination with the Titanic, I have kind of kept this from him. We watched the movie when he was about a year old and it sparked a bunch of nightmares for him. So, I have avoided the topic around my son ever since.

Anyway, he told me that we were on this "great big boat". It was my son, myself, his dad, and his grandma and grandpa (he was referring to this lifetime) that were on the boat. "It had four great big smoke stacks and a bunch of little boats. But not everyone could get on the little boats........It was a revolutionary boat that could go really fast.....It couldn't sink but it had holes in it....we had to jump off of the boat..." Then he went back to what his dream was mainly about. "There was some people that dressed really fancy. Some of them were good but some of them were bad. One of the bad ones tried to stab me with these big round scissors.......(later) Daddy was fighting the bad man (who earlier had the scissors) like this (he started punching the air)" I asked him if Dad was fighting the man because he tried to stab him with scissors. He said "No, Daddy was fighting the man like this (again he started punching the air) because the bad man wouldn't let us get to the small boats. The bad man wouldn't let us get off of the great big boat."

This may be just a combination of things. Him seeing the movie the one time and the fact that he play a video game called The Lost Vikings may have something to do with his dream. In his video game they are on a boat from time to time and have to fight bad guys like pirates. Who knows. Still I'm logging it in my notes. It just seemed really interesting given our other experiences. I tried to ask him some more questions about his dream today. He wouldn't say much except 'remember when this happened mom'. He mostly repeatedthe same thing.

I'm not sure if it is just a dream or not. Eventhough I am logging it in my notes I would be interested to hear what anyone else has to say about it.

4. GlamourGirl

GlamourGirl Guest

I have memories of being on the Titanic, I know that I'm a little girl because I have to look up at everyone.
    My parents are getting dressed in fancy clothes and I am sitting on a bed in a frilly dress with a woman who is probably my nurse(caretaker). I hear a baby crying in the background and then a woman walks into the room holding the baby trying to get it to stop crying. My mother then motions for me to come and I jump off of the bed and run over to her. My father picks me up gives me a kiss on the cheek and then puts me down. My mother then grabs my hand and we go to the dining room with my nurse following behind. We go into the dining room, and my parents show me to some other formally dressed people. A man with a mustache takes my little hand kisses it and says "Such a pretty little girl someday you are going to make a man very happy", or something close to that. Then I am taken away by my nurse back to my stateroom.

Later on I wake up in the middle of the night and I hear 3 voices coming from the other room. Then my mother comes into my room and tells my nurse to put on my coat. We all walked to the deck and there were lots of people up there my father rushes off somewhere and says to get on a boat. Then we are put into a boat. A few minutes later my mother is panicking and takes me out of the boat and we rush to the other side of the ship where we find my father. My mother starts to cry. Then all of a sudden there are words coming out of my mouth. I said "Mother where is Trevor and Nurse Ali?". She tells me she doesn't know and then my father takes us onto the promenade. We all stand there waiting after a while we walk outside and there is complete chaos people are trying to hold onto things and then the boat starts to tilt and my father grabs hold of and my mother and I. I start to fall a little bit after that and slide down into the water the water is really cold and I start to sink. My dress makes me float down slowly and then it's black.

5. Amanda01

Amanda01 Guest

I was on the Titanic in my past life. I am 19, not married, and really do not have much dating experience because of no decent guys but anyhow I remember meeting my past and future life husband in the Titanic. I was a first class passenger. I remember being out on the deck, and seeing this man from the distance. I remember faking sea sickness or something to get out of some social thing my family was going to so I could track the man down and find out his name. I remember hiding around corners because if anyone saw me it would be a giveway I wasn't sick. I remember people were telling second and third class passengers who were trying to get a glimpse of the first class to get back to their classes. I remember running around the deck looking for this man. Our names were Julia and Marcus (maybe mark. those names keep popping up in my head and I've never met anyone by those names), or something like that. After we meet, we fall in love and have a romance in secret. When the Titanic sinks, we are trying to get to the life boat. I think I might have almost drowned trying to get to a life boat since I can't stand freezing cold tempreatures and the water would have been cold) I know I got to the lifeboat since I remember being wrapped in a blanket on the other boat and being reunited with my family. As I'm hugging them I see Mark or whatever watching me, then we decide to meet up later. After the marraige proposal sometime later we try to decide how to tell my family since they wouldnt accept a man from his class. At the mansion, I am getting ready for the wedding and wearing expensive jewelry. I remember using an antique silver mirror/brush set. I saw one in an antique store and it triggered that memory again, and in this life silver is my favorite color. I remember someone who might have been a mother/granmother or something was helping me get ready and making sure my hair was perfect, but wasn't too happy about the wedding. I remember I was happy and miserable at the same time. (Most of these dreams were before the movie or the broadway musical of Titanic were around) (I've also dreamed about how I die in a future life. The same man was in it and we had a daughter in that dream. I also remember feeling like I knew my husbands friends in my dream and like the little girl might have been one of my friends now or something.)

6. Titus Rivas

Titus Rivas Senior Registered

Dear Katie,

As a researcher I have personally studied an extensive fantasy case of a previous life on the Titanic. You can read more about this on: http://www.jamesmdeem.com/titanic2.htm

By the way, the page contains an error, where it says that I worked for the Parapsychological Institute, whereas they had just referred the subject to me.

Best wishes,

Titus Rivas

7. Lights

Lights Lights

I was on the TITANIC...my dear wife was safe at home with the little ones..and I am happy to tell you that I did survive...I was Titanic's sole surviving senior officer, Charles Lightoller.

And yes, it was quite a shock seeing me in another life...

8. ALHale

ALHale Registered

Titanic Passenger Reincarnated

I feel that I was, indeed, a passenger on the Titanic, in a first-class cabin. I have been interested in the Titanic since I was about three years old, almost to the point of obsession.

I have had a recurring nightmare my entire life, where I am cold and in a panic because I am being lowered into the water beside an extremely large ship (and I am afraid of heights.) In fact, I always wake up during this dream because my body physically tenses and jolts as the vessel I am in hits the water. I also hate to be close to things that are very large.

Each time I see an artist's rendering of the Titanic's sinking, I feel an extreme terror, and remember a loud noise, like a tremendous hum. I remember the huge structure tilting, and the terror of seeing something that big at such an angle in the water. It is quite frightening.

9. Jacky

Jacky Registered

I also have always "known" I died on the titanic. My memory is that I was female approx. 20 yrs old. This memory is not of me dying in the water off the ship, but trapped in a small cabin/storage type room and the water filling it up very fast. To this day I cannot stand to wade into the water deeper then my waist. And I also have a fear of riding in any type of boat unless I have a life jacket on....even then I still feel the fear.
    Jacky

10. lagrima

lagrima It wasn't MPD after all!

All of this Titanic talk has me thinking...

All of my life I've been fascinated with the Titanic, like many of you. I did a report on it when I was in elementary school and whenever specials came on, I was mesmerized. I never entertained the thought that I could have actually been on the ship because, until recently, I never believed in reincarnation.

I've always been emotional about the tragedy and even refused to watch the movie because I just felt it was wildly disrespectful. My friends and family thought my protests were crazy and still do (I still won't watch it).

Anyway, I have since found out that I was living my past life during the same time period of the Titanic (1912). I would've been a young girl of 17 when it sunk. I think the tragedy was a national tragedy (much like 9/11 for the states). Perhaps that's why I was so drawn to it as a child and now as an adult; because it reminds me of my own life during that time.

My point is, perhaps memories of horrific tragedies or feelings of familiarity/obsession with those events (crusades, titanic, nazi occupation.. take your pick) are actually memories of living during those time rather than actually experiencing each of those tragedies. I've seen A LOT of posts here that I was so and so and how neato, but I haven't seen a lot of memories. Are you guys holding out on us? :confused:

11. Jacky

Jacky Registered

LIGHTS.....I know my name was Bridget O'Sullivan. 3rd class passenger. But I can find only minimal info on her. I know what my memories of her are and I'd love to compare those to whatever info I could get but there doesn't seem to be much history on her. She was a bit of a "free spirit" as I am today.

12. Jacky

Jacky Registered

My memory of the sinking is being in a smaller room and something is blocking the door so I can't get out. I think it's probably water pressure holding the door shut because the water is pouring in under the door and around the frame of the door. The ship shifts and a large trunk of some kind slams into my left hip. Then the room fills with water and I'm trapped. I still feel panic just writing this.

I have been regressed and he has validated my memories. It was then my name came through as Bridget O'Sullivan. It also came through that I was still "carrying" guilt for causing my fiance's death. He was in the room with me. Before the regression and long before I had a computer, I always knew my last name started with an O but I could never quite get the whole name to come through.

This PL memory has been with me since I was a small child. I just always "knew" I died on the Titanic.

13. BessieA

BessieA Senior Registered

here is some info on Bridget O'Sullivan

she was born on 18th may 1890 in county limerick, Ireland
    Bridget O'Sullivan was making her first trip across the Atlantic to be with sisters already living in New York. She was accompanied by her boyfriend, Joe Foley. They apparently were well on their way to making it up to the boatdeck when Bridget decided to go back to her cabin for her purse and Joe followed--a fatal mistake for both.

When Carpathia arrived, her sister Hannah hoped against hope that Bridget might have survived after all and waited as the survivors disembarked. A man pressed a card with a poem on it into her hand--she kept the card and its message near to her as long as she lived:

Serene I fold my hands and wait
    Nor care for wind, nor tide, nor sea
    I rave no more 'gainst time nor fate
    For lo! My own shall come to me.
    I stay my haste, I make delays
    For what avails this eager place?
    I stand amid the Eternal ways
    And what is mine shall know my face.

Asleep, awake, by night or day
    The friends I seek are seeking me,
    No wind can drive my barque astray
    Nor change the tide of destiny.

What matter if I stand alone?
    I wait with joy the coming years:
    My heart shall reap where it has sown
    And garner up its fruit of tears.

The waters know their own and draw
    The brook that springs in yonder heights
    So flows the good with equal law
    Unto the soul of pure delights.

The stars come nightly to the sky
    The tidal wave unto the sea
    Nor time, nor space, nor deep, nor high
    Can keep my own away from me.

a good photo of her appears in Senan Molony's book The Irish Aboard Titanic. Apparently the second printing of the book is now out of print however.

14. BessieA

this is what i posted on another forum, it save writing it all out again. this is about my "titanic" past life

My memories as Bess Waldo Daniels are, somewhat confused and muddled but slowly i am working through them.
    The only reason i know i was Bess is because the pictures i found of her husband and children are identical to those i saw in my mind. There are gaps of years between my memories, i’ll share some below:
    One of the first memories i have is at home when i was about six or seven years old. When i looked down at my dress, it came halfway between my knee and my ankle. I had black tights and black lace-up hoes which were ankle lenght. My dress was white and plain. I can remember that i didnt like it when my hair touched my face and i kept wiping it away. I was sitting on a chair in a room, it was extremely dark , i was watching my sister who was attempting to read a book. She was about 10 years old and had the most beautiful long, shiny brown hair. Mother made her wear ribbons which she hated because she believed they were for babies and she was growing up.
    I can remember next, being around 13 years old. I would come home from school and make hot milk for papa when he got home. That’s what we called our parents – mother and papa.
    My mother had a soft quiet expression all the time. She over reacted about certain things but i loved her all the same. Mabel was more of a daddy’s girl. When i think of him, i dont feel any kind of affection or love but i feel admiration and respect for him. He had a ruddy face when he got home, he had been working hard and when he got home, it was his time. I usually went to bed as soon as we had eaten in the evening. The next time, i can remember being at a wedding. I was sat on my own next to an old couple. I was married to Hud by this time and he was at the front of the church, i think he may have been best man but im not sure. I was wearing deep purple dress made of sating. I remember someone commented that it was a wedding and i had come dressed for a funeral, it hurt very much because that dress was well loved. I felt uncomfortable the whole time we were there and i just stared at the back of Huds head.
    I find it strange that i can’t remember meeting, or marrying Hudson but i can remember the birth of both our children. With Helen i was terrified of the whole ordeal but it turned out ok. I remember being in such pain afterwards though. I can see her face now as i write this. Her hair looked black when she was born but it dried to a mouse brown colour. I can remember more than anything the emotion i felt, fear, anxiety, happiness, and i can remember thinkng, “ should babies have finger nails that long?”
    The birth of Hudsy was harder for me, because he was a bigger baby than his sister was. I remember thinking that i would die there and then because it was taking forever to push him out, i was crying Huds mother was there and another lady. I seemed to know her but i dont know who she was. There was also a man there with his hand on my stomach, i think he must have been a doctor. Finally baby made an appearence and all was well in the Allison household.
    I have memories of Titanic but not the journey from Canada to England or what we did in England.
    I remember being in our Stateroom, there was sun beaming in through the porthole. Loraine had cold feet because she wouldnt let me put her socks on, that was her fathers job but he had gone somewhere else, she threw a terrible tantrum i can remember throwing the socks at her and sitting on the bed. The next time is on the night of the sinking. Hudson went away, and Helen and Trevor were sleeping in the same bed. Hud came back and everyone followed him to the boatdeck. We used the stairs he said it was unsafe to use the elevators, i can see his mouth saying the words “It would not be safe to use the elevator, take the stairs” i don’t why he thought that at all. I cant actually remember getting to the boat deck, but once there i can remember everything was still and people were calm, chatting in small clusters. I remember a tall man, with a brown beard coming to us i don’t remember what he said but when i think of this memory, i feel abit nauseous.

15. BessieA

heres the rest, it wouldn't fit in one post (sorry)

I looked at Hud and all the life seemed to drain out of him.
    Next, i remember Alice(the nanny) was not there neither was the baby but i didnt feel worried at all. I didnt look for him either which is why i believe i knew he was safe with her. I remember i was holding Loraine in my arms and Hud had his hand grasped to my arm. We were at a boat and Hudson told me to get in. I remember sitting in the boat, next to a lady wh looked scared. I can see her cheek bones . and another lady who looked very posh and she was english
    The next thing i know, I am on my own with Loraine and everywhere there is panic, loud noises and i can remember feeling scared and confused, Hudson was not there but i wasn’t searching, i was standing with a man with golden curls in his hair. He had a canadian accent and i knew him. he took loraine from me and held my hand, i remember crying out but i dont know what i said. i I can see loraine in the mans arms, her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head she was scared to death but she wasn’t crying. She seemed comfortable with the man and i seemed comfortable for her to be with him. He was caring for us. We were waiting at a boat, there were two officers there. (or at least, men in uniform and hats) the ship suddenly seemed dissapear from beneath my feet and the man lost his grip on my hand, i went under into the ocean.

i edited alot of little details out, but it was still quite long:rolleyes:

16. Eevee

Eevee Administrator/Archivist

Hi Bessie,

I was touched very much by your memories. You describe them so vivid, I can just see it all happen.

I don't feel any connection to the Titanic myself, but a relative of my father died on the Titanic. This story was told over and over in our family when I was a little kid. I can't remember very well though what relation that man had to my father, I think it was a (distant) cousin or so. And he probably was a 3rd class passenger, because the family was not so wealthy. All i remember is that my father told me: A relative of mine was on the Titanic when it sunk, he wanted to emigrate to Canada and that is why he was on it.

Eevee

17. Hammy

Hammy Senior Registered

I had no idea I was on Titanic and am still trying to make sense of things. I know BessieA and she will know who I am. I spoke to her about p/l sometime ago because I was trying to make sense of my life. I am convinced that I have known her at least once and maybe I was Hudson, I say maybe because I know for a fact that she was Bess Allison and after a great deal of talking to her she is not convinced, if Bess thinks I'm not Hud then I trust her memories of him more than enough to make me wonder. So I am now hoping that either I can bring more memories from Hud through or find out who I really was. It has been a very interesting experience lol:)

18. Jacky

Jacky Registered

I have found some info on Bridget O'Sullivan. I did a search once again on google and almost did not click on a link called Limerick. I thought it would be poems or something. It turns out it is a county in Ireland. Something told me to go there.

I found myself looking straight into the face of "myself"! I'm still a bit shaken from it. We could be twins at that age! I'm not real savey on the computer but I will see if my grown son can post a picture of me now at that age and of Bridget on his web site.

The web address about Bridget is https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-victim/bridget-mary-osullivan.html

I hope I got that address right. This is very exciting to me. It proves to me that my memories are real. When I feel a little more comfortable with this whole thing, I will post more of my memories of a younger Bridget. Thank you all for your support.

19. Lights

Lights Lights

My happiest flashbacks associated with TITANIC are walking down the Grand Stairscase. I can see the legs of my trousers and shoes, and looking down onto the A-Deck landing, I can see women in some of the most beatuiful gowns I have ever seen in all my years on ship. The wood is this beautiful reddish shade, everything done to a T...the tiles on the floor cream and black, the wicker chairs upholstered in deep red. There is such a feeling of happiness and security there.

My other favourite is being up on TITANIC's bridge...it is so much better than bridges on the other ships on which I have sailed over the years. Up there over sixty feet abouve the ocean, I feel that I am truly "A Lord of The Western Ocean"....one of the British Merchant Service's elite....

20. Bessiesmum

Bessiesmum Registered

Hi. I am Bessies here and now Mum and I am grateful that she has had the courage to share those memories.
    I have always believed in reincarnation, but never told her.
    I was fascinated by her interest in Titanic, as I have always had a deep fear of water on my face, even just a raindrop, when I was a child, could have brought on a panic attack, I gassped and couldn't breath, it was always very scary.
    I was also so scared of the sea, I would be seasick on a rowing boat on a puddle!
    I still find it increadably hard to do more than paddle my feet in the sea, and I get such a sense of acheievment if I manage to let the water go up to my knees without a panic attack.
    When Bess started resurching Titanic, I said I felt that I had maybe been on the ship as that would have made sense of all my unfounded fears. Since then I have through Bessies help become aware of many more links with the ship and no I wasn't her Mum then. Not connected at all at the time.
    Maybe because I trully do believe in reincarnation I have no need to remember further, though once when she was telling me about one of the passengers I had a strange, That was me, feeling.
    Anyway thank you Bess for telling me about this site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.