Titanic related past-lives : How do you react to the Titanic subject?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by coral, Apr 17, 2018.

1. coral

coral New Member

Hello everyone,

After reading the forum for couple of months, I finally decided to join you :)
    I would have some questions for the persons who are related to the Titanic tragedy (Victims, survivors and family/relatives of victims)

_ Do you have some synchronicities about Titanic? For example, does the name or a picture of the boat pop up in your eyes in TV shows, films, books and even in streets?
    - How do you react when you "meet" those synchronicities? Does it create a emotional reaction?
    - What was your first reaction when you realized your PL was linked to the Titanic?

Thank you very much to all the people who would like to share their thoughts about this topic :)

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Coral, no memories for me in that regard, but wanted to welcome you... we're glad you signed on. ~Tman

3. coral

coral New Member

Thank you for your nice welcome Tinkerman :)
    I'm surprised no one respond my questions because I thought there were some people linked in the Titanic subject in this forum. Maybe my questions aren't very clear or understandable, in that case I may reformulate them. Or maybe people are too shy :)

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Coral, I think I've seen several Titanic posts over the years. They come and go, and some folks pop in and out as their lives allow. Don't be disheartened, keep this thread alive by telling your story and posting occasionally. By doing so you will keep the thread on top, and those occasional visitors will see it. My story, A Police Sergeant's Memories, has surfaced several time over the years as people dig into the older threads and comment. They then get some attention before fading back into the dusty recesses.

I think you are on the right track when talking about synchronicities, at least for me it was; although for me it was not the Titanic. I'm curious what synchronous things/events grabbed you. What was the very first point that you thought they could be related to a past life? Were you familiar with reincarnation before hand, or was this a trigger to the subject?

~Tman

5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Tinkerman, I had not taken the time to read through the thread you linked in your post before, Great series of posts and well written. I'm left with a feeling of a loneliness that is accepted and enjoyed yet speaking of something left unfulfilled and sad at the same time. I don't want to hijack this thread, but I hope that more people explore that link - Maybe you could add a new post to it to bring it forward, I'd certainly be interested to hear of your further insights and experiences.

Tinkerman likes this.