Torn between two worlds

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Shawn T Murphy, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Shawn T Murphy

Shawn T Murphy Member

I have written a trilogy that brings together the science, philosophy and religion to help understand the big picture of reincarnation in a project called Torn Between Two Worlds. I point out where both science and religions have gone astray in the first book. I separate the rhetoric from the wisdom in the second book and finally uncover the reason for the need to have reincarnation in the third book, which looks at the ethereal destination where we go after leaving the material world.

2. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

My security software claims that your link Torn Between Two Worlds connects to a "Harmful Site". Do you know why? The other three links connect to amazon, where there are no reviews.

What would you like to discuss about?

3. Shawn T Murphy

Shawn T Murphy Member

That is strange, what browser are you using. The website has a valid SSL certificate. On the others, I just released the books to Amazon this weekend and have it out to many others for reviews. I am looking for feedback on my work from different sources. I have done 35 years of research on the subjects of life after death, reincarnation, heaven and hell. Is there something that you are interested to asking me, ket me know.

Attached Files:

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

It came up fine for me. Looks very interesting! Can you quote something from our book we can discuss to start the conversation?

5. Shawn T Murphy

Shawn T Murphy Member

Dear Deborah, I am looking for some people to review my work. I can send you the books if you are willing to do this. This would give you a good idea of my depth of knowledge in the areas of scientific research, philosophy, reincarnation and the spiritual world. I can reliably answer the following questions: Where do we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?

6. Deborah

Fantastic video and YES PLEASE. I would love to review your work. I will PM you.

7. Deborah

I ordered the first book. ;o) It's a start.

8. Shawn T Murphy

Shawn T Murphy Member

I have read much of Ian Stevenson's work and was so pleased to find the video from Robert Almeder on YouTube becuase this really verifies the great work Stevenson accomplished.

9. Native Son

Native Son Member

By the way, for your information, the video with Robert Almeder is part of an overall video that has been around for many years, and the overall video was titled, In Another Life: Reincarnation in America, and was produced by a Mr. Stephen Sakellarios, which seems to be an early pioneer on the internet for arguing in favor of reincarnation, and has a long-standing website that promotes reincarnation. And if I'm not mistaken, he was a member posting here, although he seems to have left the forum a couple of years back. His site, if anyone is interested, and where the complete video of In Anther Life: Reincarnation in America can be accessed is this.
    www.ial.goldthread.com

10. Deborah

Yes Stephen Sakellarios, M.S. use to participate a lot. He's done some great work and his website is very informative..