Transgender thread removed?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Angie Brown, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

I recently posted concerning transgender regarding past lives. I reported my thread immediately (obviously not to complain) to ensure it would be reviewed as suitable or not. A staff member commented that it could be helpful to some and so could remain up

However, it now appears to have been removed although whoever did so did not contact me to alert me nor give an explanation.

Could you please look into this?

Thank you,

Best wishes,

Angie

2. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It’s right here, not removed: http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/transgender.8104/#post-107088

If you’re ever not sure about something like this, go to your profile and view your posts (there is a tab that says ‘Postings’). That’s all I had to do to find it. Cheers!

Tinkerman and Angie Brown like this.
  3. Angie Brown

Thank you. I meant to say I could see it on my profile, but not on the forum list of threads. I double checked before contacting you, but i'll look again after supper. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Angie

4. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Give the subforum Reincarnation Questions a look. I see it fine, right there on the first page. ;)

Angie Brown likes this.
  5. Angie Brown

It must be my old eyes and glasses then. Sorry to have troubled you, and thank you for checking. Appreciated, inhalstos.

Best wishes,

Angie

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I don't mean to criticize, just an observation, over many years: people often conclude another made an error before double-checking their own observation. :)

7. Angie Brown

I'm sure, but I had gone forward through the pages (because I couldn't remember the date) and back, and couldn't see it.

I had seen a thread on the subject halted, but I think that was to do with misappropriate content rather than the subject. However, I realised it could be an important topic for some people who might not be sure if their memories were over-imagination or not.
    Being a delicate subject it is probable that anyone who has confusing, maybe distressing memories wouldn't want to bring them to the forum to ask questions that could help them to validate. Knowing it is a fact of history that transgenderism has always happened to one degree or another, and not always to willing adults, would help anyone who doesn't know that it isn't something quite recent.

Tbh, when I couldn't see it I wondered if it had been reviewed by another staff member or by a moderator and deemed offensive (it isn't intended to be).

My only worry has been that if my post became a thread for all to comment, it would be very easy for someone to inadvertantly write something that could come across, or be taken, as judgementalism for something in a pl. Thankfully, that seems to have not happened and I am happy that the thread is still up, just sitting there and hopefully with just enough information for validation for anyone who needs it.

However, that was on the forum. I didn't know there was a sub-forum but i'm happy it is up somewhere.

Anyway, it's settled now. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Angela

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.