Transgender

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Angie Brown, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

I am not posting this for discussion nor as an invitation to tell memories, and will not be unhappy if the thread is immediately closed for discussion as this post is for information only.

Recently there was a thread that was closed down, where transgender was mentioned and unfortunately became a disagreement, possibly because people alive today were discussed.

There may well be members who think they recall being transgender or partly transgendered, perhaps even not given a choice and starting at a very young age. Apparently, there is a religious sect known as the Sabateans who are reputed to do this. It is commonly referred to as 'elite gender inversion'.

However, that doesn't mean that everyone who was or is transgender is a victim of the practices of that or any other sect (if there is one there are likely to be others similar). It is most unlikely that Jo/Joanna Bloggs next door was transgendered unwillingly as an adult has done so for any reason, other than that s/he felt the need to.

Thus, I am not speculating on individuals, whether they are famous or not, nor upon historical figures and especially not of people today. That is not the purpose of this post.

I simply want to leave a link for those who maybe were well known historical figures and who suspect they might have been transgender but not be sure. Knowing the vast differences between the male and female anatomy (skeletal differences) that even my old age group weren't much taught in school may help, if there are photographs of any historical figure that a member might remember being to compare.

Remember, this is not to promote discussion of such a deeply personal subject for some. Neither is it intended to judge. Nor to invite discussion of personal views of right and wrong.
    Partial or as full as possible transgenderism has been a fact of life for far longer than most people today know (here, at least back to Shakespearian times when there were not many actresses and some boys and men standing in for female characters discovered they liked 'being female' - and sometimes vice versa such as two infamous women pirates).

It is simply to, hopefully, help anyone with pl memories of this to resolve what may be a confusing enigma for them and to help them find peace.

Best wishes all.

Angie

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Angie,

I am pretty baffled about what you just posted. When I googled elite gender inversion it seemed to be indicating that a lot of the elite females of the world (past and present) were actually transexual males (I think o_O). It all seems a bit like the stuff where all of the world's elites are actually disguised reptilians. Maybe you could explain a bit more about what this is all about. I am very unfamiliar with this particular . . . mmm . . . point of view.

Cordially,
    S&S

3. Angie Brown

It is difficult to explain beyond what is already quite wide public knowledge of facts - as opposed to reptilian conspiracy theories (which I don't hold with)

'Elite' doesn't imply that all transgender people, or even well known 'elite' transgender people are so due to belonging or being born into or joining a cult. However, there are so many who are public figures that as I said 'reportedly' some are, maybe quite a number are in a strange cult - but not usually the average man or woman. E.G. Not whoever is on the checkout at your local store, nor every celeb or politician.

There are also the Hydra of India, ladyboys of Thailand some of whom are all or part transgendered, and various other no doubt. Not all due cult activity. So not to imply that all Transgendered people are in a cult whether or not they are famous, but it seems to me that quite a lot could be - but that is another matter as I mention that aspect only as example.

Tbh, a discussion is exactly what I don't want though, since the purpose of the information is purely to help anyone with 'mixed gender' memories of any pl to resolve uncertainties for themselves (to keep private for themselves, rather than to discuss here).

Not only females, either. There are now and for at least centuries has been both m2f and f2m to one degree or another. Castration, plants and foods (not only soy), clever make-up for at least centuries before the surgeries and hormone drugs of recent times.

My post isn't to invite conjecture as to who, what or when though. It is for those who have specific memories of a pl where they are now unsure which gender they were in that pl, and where they may have been born into a cult that practices transgendarism as a part of its modus operandi (as opposed to not belonging to a cult and transgendaring through feeling the need to).

I have no idea if reptilians transgender but a certain Mr Icke may be able to comment on them :)

4. Angie Brown

Put it this way. If someone knows they were Mr What Not in a pl, but kept remembering their life then as feeling that they were really a woman, then if they have photos of the person they remember being they could possibly work it out by facial and skeletal structure, and that could explain the confusion for them (regardless of being in a cult or not).

To go further, if they remember being transgender plus that they were victims of a cult, then the painful memories will be there whether or not they learn about this. Learning about it would possibly validate those memories, put them into context and help the person to resolve conflict of whether it's their imagination, then hopefully to disassociate from anything distressing that they remembered - but couldn't explain before.

The video is put factually and without bias, and explains what is known by medical people who have learned anatomy, which is why I like it in preference to some others.

Best wishes,

Angie

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  5. Cyrus

Cyrus Active Member

I had an impression, formed on Michael Newton's books, that a soul was free to choose its gender in its next life (or even to choose its future father and mother).

The existence of people believing they are a man (or a woman) in a woman's (man's) body contradicts this.

I'd really like to know the explanation of how is such a thing possible.

6. Angie Brown

I have never read a book on the subject and have no view whether or not we get a choice.

As far as I am now concerned, I have discussed this matter as far as i'm going to on this forum.

I am sure there are other social media sites that would be interested in in-depth discussion. There are a lot of yt videos with comments, and I should think facebook (I am not on fb, twitter etc) as well as maybe bitchute and other sites.

For my part, I don't want to discuss it beyond the parameters of the reason I have stated which is that it is information that could help people with such memories to resolve confusion and inner conflict, and where necessary to heal.

7. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Cyrus,

Newton found that people incarnate in the same gender most of the time, with only about 1-2 out of 10 being cross-gender incarnations. He also found that there was a notable incidence of sexual/gender issues/problems when people crossed-over. So, whether chosen or not, there still appear to be adjustment difficulties for many. Which is, IMO, understandable.

Hi Angie,

You are correct, this type of thing has been going on for a long time--for various reasons. So, it is likely that some or many will have such memories. My reaction was mostly due to looking at a website that seemed to be suggesting that a large number of past/present female celebrities/royals were actually mtf--which seemed very improbable to me. This is not to say that there aren't plenty of folks in that category, just that the website I checked had a whiff of conspiracy theory about it. OTOH, I understand and respect your position in posting this, and agree that it could be of help to some.

Cordially,
    S&S

Angie Brown likes this.
  8. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey Angie,
    I am just curious. If you don’t want to discuss the topic, so why did you started it? Without discussion the information is literally ‘useless’.

Besides, I’ve never understood that the psysics of a body mattered in gender confusion.

9. Angie Brown

I explained my reasons very well.

10. briski

briski Senior Registered

Interesting idea/theory