Transgenderism, Reincarnation, Heaven, and/or Hell?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by TheDivineOne, Apr 7, 2016.

1. TheDivineOne

TheDivineOne Should've been born a girl...

^^^Sea and Sky, let me tell you something. I'm at that point in my life now where I'm tired. I'm just tired. I was to die just to reincarnate. I want to die then come back again. I don't really feel like living in this life any longer. But I want to be born female because I want to be a woman, not a man, and not transgender. I want to be a cis female. I want to be a child again. I want to be a child again. I want to experience pregnancy and menstruation. Also, I want any unfulfilled desires from this life to transfer to the next. I don't care about what lessons I'll have to learn, really, just as long as I'll get to be female and like it.

I will tell you one thing being transgender has given me a sense of wanting to live again, to come back again, whereas if it weren't for me wanting to be a woman I wouldn't care about coming back for another lifetime, which I'm not going to care one way or the other but it did come with the trade off of me still wanting to live a short life.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi D.O.,

You may have thought I was telling you that the M/F distinction was not a big deal, which is not what I meant to convey. Actually, as I think has come up before, the board seems to be divided between those who believe the “soul” has an innate gender and those who believe that it does not. Even further, there seem to be those in the innate gender group that seem to say that they can still hack it either way in terms of cross-gender incarnations. I am one of those who believe, until/unless proved otherwise, that the soul does have an innate gender, even if some can hack it either way. In this context, I have mentioned that one theory related to cross-gender incarnations are that they are necessary in order to broaden the soul’s experience, learning opportunities, ability to relate, etc. However, there is also another reason that has been in the back of my mind, and may apply in your case. It may be necessary for a soul to experience what it is like to try and be the opposite gender in order to truly know—by contrast--its own gendered identity, and that (other conditions being equal) it can never be its happiest and perhaps not even happy at all except by being what it innately is. Perhaps this is one of the things you are meant to learn.

Cordially,

S&S

3. Darth Daddicus

Darth Daddicus Rep

The transition I am speaking of is from one life into another. This is speculation, mind you, but I feel it is true. I am implying that you were a woman in quite a few previous lives and your soul is becoming used to your transition into becoming a heterosexual male in a future life. I recommend riding this life out the best you can and enjoying the ride while it lasts. How long could that possibly be? One hundred years, with luck, or even less? That's not very long in the grand scheme of things. My wife and I, or spiritually, my other half and I only have one child together during this life and she is no blood relation to either of us. My daughter knew I was her father when I met her and I knew she was my daughter from a distance before I ever walked up to her. She met my wife when she was 16, and she didn't begin spending any time with us together until she was an adult after I divorced her mother. I only married her mother in the first place because she had my daughter anyway. It's a bit of a long story, but I've known this was not my first go around in the physical realm from a very young age. I may be sounding confusing to you right now, but I'm going to carry on. I even went so far as to tell my ex-wife the truth that I was only with her for the sake of my daughter, though she wanted to believe elsewise. Anyway, our daughter is ours and behaves as if though she is the perfect mixture of my spouse and myself though she is no blood relation to either of us. So, it is still possible to have a child in this lifetime even if you do not give your genetic code to another person to make it. I would like to find a way to make sure we all three do this thing right next time and I don't begin a relationship with anybody until I meet my other half. So, what I am saying is that you may be feeling impatient with this life, but you ought to just ride it out and try to meet up with souls you share a spiritual connection with so you can make plans with each other in the next life. I don't know for certain, but from your original post, I felt as if though you were quite content with being a woman and you enjoyed it thoroughly. However, perhaps the "Source" has other plans for you and needs you to begin the transition to a male body for some purpose further down the timeline.

4. TheDivineOne

TheDivineOne Should've been born a girl...

I hope you're not telling me this story to suggest that I resort to adoption or surrogacy to have children because I will have you and everyone else know that I adamantly refuse to do either! I know it's possible to have children without carrying it myself but I refuse to do it any other way. I want to experience pregnancy and menstruation and I will not accept not being able to experience those things and not being female in my next lifetime. I will spend the rest of my days ascertaining that I will have those things even if it kills me! If Source does have "other plans" for me, I will only conform if She will let me be female.

EDIT:

I hate to sound mean. But I get people all the time telling me "there are other ways to have children" when for me, there is no other way for me to have children that I want to have them! I will not adopt or care for any children that I didn't give birth to myself! I refuse to impregnate another female. I watch it snow in Hell before that EVER happens. I want to be a biological mother, not a bio father.

Also, just so you're clear. I hate being transgender. I want to be a woman, not a man. I want to be born a female and I will see to it that I will, even if i have to fight Source over it. I will spend the rest of my life making sure that I will be born a female and will do whatever it takes to make that happen!

Now I'm back to not wanting to live very long... or at all for that matter and as such I am determined to die young!

5. Darth Daddicus

Darth Daddicus Rep

I am not suggesting you adopt. Adoption, and even natural child birth does not make a child yours when it comes to who you really are. What I am attempting to convey is that once the soul realizes that no material possession, including the body, is permanent and everlasting, it should become easier for a spirit to occupy this realm with peace and tranquility. It should take this opportunity to gain more spiritual knowledge so that it may grow to an inevitable ascension. I feel that if you fight the plans of your education Source is providing for you, you may flunk the course and have to retake it. Those who purposely truncate their education are only prolonging the inevitable because the lessons must be learned. I am afraid for any soul which cries out in rebellion toward this education because I can only see two alternatives toward such behavior if I were the teacher. I would either continue attempting to teach the student until the lesson was learned, or I would remove the child from my classroom because they refuse to learn. I am under the impression that Source created us for the purpose of sharing love, however, so I think the former would apply as opposed to the latter. My suggestion to you is to live this life as long as you can for the sake of your soul's education. Make connections and bonds with those around you, and spread your love and wisdom as it is gained. You'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the material pleasures which come along with being born a woman in the future. Please attempt to have as much patience with Source's methods of education as Source has with it's children.

On a side note; I wonder if your desire to be a woman in this lifetime has such a strong pull because the other soul you're in a quantum entanglement with was born a man in this lifetime and your soul cries out that much more because you can not complete your purpose this time around. I don't know. I do know that one hundred years in the material realm is just a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things, so I still suggest you ride this life out to it's completion. Regardless of your decision, I feel all souls would benefit by the sharing of love and wisdom to the other souls in this realm. Please be considerate to your soul and the souls of those around you when making this decision. We're all in this together. We need one another. We need you and whatever wisdom and love you can share.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi D.O.,

You may not like what I am about to say, but I will share it anyway: Please try to be patient with yourself and others. You seem to need this both in terms of your search for the right way forward for yourself spiritually and physically, but also in dealing with other people. From my standpoint as an older person, you seem to display all of the restless impetuosity of youth, always wanting to rush forward, always jumping to conclusions about people or what course you should take. Even rushing the end of your life. Some things must be rushed, especially when there is an emergency or immediate danger, and some things can be rushed. But many things take time, especially time to consider and understand. The people who have responded to your posts may not always say what you want to hear, but they have all been well-meaning and compassionate. Please treat them with consideration and compassion. Remember also that you are not the only one here with problems. In fact, though there are some who come because of curiosity alone, I would say that most not only face problems in their current lives, but have issues of one type or another that grow out of past lives. Despite our differences, we're all in this together.

Cordially,

S&S

7. heyabbott!

heyabbott! New Member

DivineOne,

I think it's highly possible that you may have been a woman in one or many past lives which would explain your being transgender. Of course I don't know for sure but I bet your astrology chart or a regression or medium could give you a better idea. It's actually not that uncommon. You may have been more women than men.

8. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Heyabbot!,

Maybe you could try a private message. I think your speculations are correct, but DO seems to have sworn off after the last few interchanges with Darth Daddicus, who has also disappeared. The fact that DD appeared only briefly (and seemingly primarily) to argue with DO on this topic makes me think there is some connection between the two. Perhaps this is only in regard to the subject matter, and from opposite sides of the question, but . . . ? It is also interesting that DD includes "Daddicus" in his name, but once again = Questions, but no answers.

DO wanted very definite and absolutely certain answers to everything, whereas here she only got "fairly" certain and "almost" definite answers--the best we can do. There are a lot of things that seem to be almost certain and known about reincarnation, but that doesn't mean anyone could make promises related to a particular case. Still, I hope you find her, she definitely seems to have needed someone to talk to about the subject matter of this board. Perhaps you're the one. Good luck.

Cordially,

S&S

9. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Active Member

I will start off that I've had a lifetime where MY religion didn't support my feelings. It was catholic. From a personal point of view, I think you should find some things of the biological gender that you enjoy doing, and try them. It really helped me when the life time I have deatailed below was rough. It's difficult having to remind yourself that you're one gender and not the other. It feels like you're denying a part of your own body. But Doing gendered activities and talking to god helped. Eventually, I stopped talking to god because he wasn't awnsering my prayers, and I stopped believing in him. Sometimes YOU have to do things ON YOUR OWN, for YOU and no one else.

I've had one particular experience, in the 30'/40's, where I was born into a male body (I'm mostly female when I reincarnate). I was born in italy, and my family had to flee to america because the men in black shirts were taking people away and they didn't come back. I was about 15 when I realised that I didn't feel the same way about girls as the rest of my friends. I was also dysphoric. A few years later, I joined the mafia so I could provide for my mother, little sister and two younger brothers. I couldn't get much work that paid well because people looked at me and saw nothing more than a dirty street rat that couldn't speak english. I could speak english just fine!

So I joined the mafia. It paid well enough. But the other men didn't feel the way I did. And they would have killed me if they'd have found out that I was gay, and didn't like my male anattomy. In fact, one night, these two men were chasing me; I'm sure you can guess what they wanted. I took refuge in a brothel. A lovely, curly haired working girl named Julia took me in. I paid her for her services, and I was never bothered agian with those accusations, mostly because I married the girl, got a few misteress' and adopted a child that looked like her. None of this stopped me from having a crush on my boss, Luciano.

Later on, after my boss sent me to Italy, I cooperated with the police and told my wife where all the secret cash stashes were hidden, and to go far up north, into canada. I went into witness protection and grew a go-te??? Is that how you spell it? But most of the time, I feel, that when we're born into a body that is a gender you aren't comfortable with, you need to learn either something about how that gender faces a certian problem, or how to love yourself in whatever body you're in.
    My name in that lifetime started with a G, but my friends called me joey. My last name started with an M and ended with an O.