Traumatised from last life.

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Carter09, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Carter09

Carter09 New Member

Recently my son has been randomly screaming/crying every night (teething's not a problem). There's no grizzling or anything first just full blown screams that last about half an hour but he's not awake. I asked my mother to have a look, spiritually, but she's always been blocked from looking at him so she suggested I look myself or seek someone out to do a reading. I decided to find a reader but was reluctant at first with all the phoneys around. I was scrolling through and I was instantly drawn to this woman and set up a reading for the following day via phone. She rang and asked if I'm ready, I said yes, and the first thing she said was I'm being shown a baby with their eyes shut tight and screaming (son's 6 months old) so that was confirmation that she was legit and I was going to get some answers. She went on to say that my son was an abused wife in his last life and in the end was strangled to death by her husband 9 months before my son came back to the Earth plane. He wasn't ready to come back because his last few lives and deaths had been horrific and he didn't want to experience any more abuse, violence or cruelty. Because of his want to be in the spirit realm he isn't grounded yet and she also said his last death was the most traumatic because he was murdered by someone that vowed to love and protect him and he still carries that betrayal. He spends a lot of time going between here and the spirit realm and the memories of his last life are still so vivid and real that he gets confused and thinks he's still in his last life which is when he becomes inconsolable.
    Other than that, he's generally a happy, easy going baby.

Or, like one apparent medium scoffed, "Um he's probably just teething, what's a 6 month old baby suppose to know about spirits." *rolls eyes*

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

What that psychic told you contradicts my model of reincarnation, so I'd recommend you take your baby to a doctor, just in case.

3. Carter09

Carter09 New Member

My thinking of reincarnation was different to this too and yep went and got him checked over first of course and got the all clear. We'll really never know everything there is to know, I've spoken with an ancient about this reading and they haven't doubted it so who knows, anythings possible. If we knew everything, we wouldn't still be here.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    YaYa likes this.
  4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I hope everything is/will be soon alright with your baby!

Whenever I regressed to my mother's womb, I never recalled anything about any previous life. On the other hand, although I haven't had any such first hand experience, I read about credible others that met genuine psychics, and others that met children with remarkable recollections of past lives.

Has your psychic made any recommendations to alleviate your baby's condition?

Carter09 likes this.
  5. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

One thing you can try, if this really is a past life/spiritual disconnect issue, is to sit next to him (or hold him) while he screams and do your best to meditate. Ask your guides to mediate with his spirit, then calmly explain to him that he doesn't need to be afraid. He is in a new life with parents who will protect him, and that you'll help him set up shields and create a place of safety.

Then try on a shielding mental imagery you find appealing, or invent one that seems to fit his personality.

For my own children, I imagined them linked to the light directly with a cord to their heart, then built out from that light at the center of their being a shield built on their interests. So an iron man suit for the daughter who was into that comic, etc. Maybe he loves his teddy bear, and you can envision a teddy bear guardian.

What matters is the intention. The mental image is just an interface between imagination and spirit to protect him. It's possible it will help calm him. If not, it will help you feel better and give you something to do while he's screaming.

I've also heard you can play meditation music, nature sounds, or deep voices chanting "om" and that it sometimes helps a baby to relax and sleep. It might be worth a try.

YaYa, Carter09 and tanguerra like this.
  6. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Yes. Agreed. Absolutely make sure he doesn't have something like an ear infection, which babies can get easily and can be very painful.

The best thing you can do, as MD says, when this happens is to cuddle him, cradle him, tell him he is safe and loved. As he gets older he may be more able to tell you what the trouble is, whether it is nightmares or unpleasant memories. Then, again, the same would apply to reassure him that he is safe and loved.

Carter09 likes this.
  7. Carter09

Carter09 New Member

Thank you :) he's a lot better now, co-sleeping really helped and the nights he is back in his bed our dog (some people may not agree) sleeps with him, by choice though we don't force our dog to. Sometimes my son suddenly looks confused like he has no idea where he is then gets a bit worked up but a hug and a laugh brings him right again. Yes, I searched up similar situations and although the children that have had the experiences are older, they're relatable. It's fascinating ,isn't it, just when you think you've read, heard or experienced it all, something new pops up. I love it lol.

Yeah she did offer some recommendations like a teddy etc but she said that it's something he'll have to ride out, which I don't entirely agree with.

8. Carter09

Carter09 New Member

Absolutely gorgeous how you shield your children, I love that. He's usually a good sleeper and I try to keep my home well protected so when the screaming started it gave me a bit of a fright then finding out that it's past life related left me quite stumped. I knew bits and pieces such as flash backs, memories etc but never would have thought that it could affect a person like this but I will definitely try your suggestions, thank you so much for that.

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  9. Carter09

Carter09 New Member

I thought maybe an infection or pain of some sort might've been the reason as well but the doctor said he was fine and it didn't really make sense because he was the same happy, bubbly baby right up until he'd start screaming during the night. The reader did say that the memories will stay with him and he will talk about them but they won't frighten him anymore which is reassuring. It's amazing how comforting the sense of love and security is.

Thank you, you and MD have made me realise a few things that I should do differently and have definitely helped in more ways than one :)

tanguerra likes this.
  10. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Good. Lots of cuddles will set most things right. Hoping he will settle soon.

11. Ukwood

Ukwood New Member

My son use to scream like that when he was a very young baby. I was too scared to go up to get him at times, as it didn't sound like a normal baby cry like my daughter. My husband would go up and get him out his cot. He hated being in the cot. He was abused by his past life parents and put in a cage type thing (hence why he didn't like being in a cot). He always had a look of terror in his little eyes when he woke up even as a new born. I just knew something wasn't right. Eventually he was with me 24 hrs a day and slept next to me at night. He would hold onto my arm for dear life with his tiny hands and was comforted to know I was there and not his past. He slept more peacefully when I was right there. I found just reassuring him that he was ok made it better and just holding his little arm gently but firmly so he knew I was there. I had no idea about past lives at that stage, but I followed my instinct on what to do.

12. Cay

Cay New Member

Cartero9 can you please give the contact of the lady who did the reading for your son? I would like to get a reading done, but am not sure how to find a genuine one. Thank you

13. Shannah

Shannah New Member

I’d like to know also. Thank you!