Trip to an Air Force Museum/Possible PL

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Kenz1010, Nov 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Hey everyone,
    I've been reading comments on this forum for a little over a week now and decided to make an account so I can share what I've been experiencing.
    I'm 16 years old and from America.

About a month ago I went to an Air Force Museum. The museum is part of an Air Force Base near where I live. I've been interested in planes ever since I can remember and I was SUPER excited to go.
    Just outside the museum there's an array of large older planes that were used in past wars, and inside they have multiple exhibits with smaller planes, biographies of people who served during certain wars, etc..

We walked inside and started looking at things in the first exhibit and all of the sudden my body went into panic mode, my heart started beating insanely fast, and I got a massive headache. I was with my mom and I told her how I felt so we decided to go to another exhibit (the first exhibit we were in was smaller and kind of crowded, I get really claustrophobic so I thought it could've been that). The next exhibit we went to was very large and had small planes from WW2 hanging from the ceiling and some on the ground. There were also pictures of people from the war and their biographies. We walked around for a bit but my heart continued to pound in my chest, my headache was still horrible and I felt like I was about to cry.
    Side note: I'm also not an emotional person and I RARELY cry.
    So we decided to leave that exhibit and went to see the larger planes outside. Once we were outside my panic subsided but I still continued to have a headache. When we finished looking at the planes outside, I decided I wanted to go back to the exhibit I didn't get to finish. I thought i'd be fine since my panic had subsided and I was interested in what was in there. I thought I might've just had some weird panic attack or something.
    Once we got back to the exhibit I looked at the pictures of the people from the war and the planes. My heart immediately started beating rapidly and once again my body went into panic mode. I was then overwhelmed with sadness and tears started pouring out of my eyes. I couldn't stop myself from crying and I couldn't control the way my body was acting. I couldn't pin-point what was making me feel this way either, and I literally had no control over my own body (good thing there wasn't many people in that exhibit cause I looked like an actual lunatic). We decided to leave and once we left I calmed down, my headache went away, and I was fine. It was so confusing because I went there to have a good time. I was so excited to see the planes but it was like my body was fighting me and wanted to get away.

Since that incident I've seen 2 "mediums" or "psychics" to try and get in touch with my past life/ lives somehow. The first psychic picked up the name George and Joe, she said I had a PL in WW2, she also said that I saw one of my very close friends die during the war. After that reading she told me that one of her friends was having a WW2 memorabilia at an old folks home that was about 40 minutes away from my house and asked if I wanted to go. She gave me the information on where it was and what time it started and I went. Same thing happened. Right as I walked in and went to one of the tables and saw the military uniforms and things from the war I broke down crying. I had to remove myself and I left to find a bathroom where I tried to collect myself. After I collected myself I went back in and I was fine for about 5 minutes until I came across the same table I went to the first time. Tears started building up in my eyes and I decided to leave.

I'm interested in this stuff and want to learn more about it, but it's like I have no control over my body and how it reacts.

The next week I went to a completely different psychic. I didn't give her any back story, all I said was that I wanted to work on things regarding my past life. She wrote down the information she was getting, the first thing she drew was wings and she asked me if I have a connection with airplanes and I said yes. After that, she wrote down "brothers in arms" then she wrote down the name Joe, she also picked up two other names which were George and Albert. She then wrote down military, air force, and co-pilot then out loud she said, "This is World War 2". After that, she wrote plane crash. She said she was shown 3 men on a plane, she believes I was the co-pilot, and then she said something went wrong and she saw the plane crash. After she told me what she was shown she said all 3 of them died, she paused for a moment then said, "wait no, you survived". She thinks that in my past life I had "survivors guilt" and that that guilt is still affecting me in this life. She also picked up another PL and said that she was shown a Kilt and that she heard someone yell "The British are coming!" but she couldn't pick up much more than that.

She wrote down everything she was shown on a paper and gave it to me after the reading was over. I still have things to research. I don't know what to believe I'm just trying to piece things together but it's so crazy to me. I don't know much about war or the military in this life yet I have this emotional response and feel connected somehow.

2. briski

briski Senior Registered

Interesting @Kenz1010 sounds like you might have a past life there, i'll be honest with you i dont trust psychics or mediums even though they got the same names. I'd look into getting a regression which should give you more information, everything will be recorded and written down.

Welcome to the forum

3. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

@Kenz1010, I was moved by your story. Trust that emotional reaction, as that was very real (I’ve had that *exact same experience*; not everyone does. Very good tool). I’d put aside anything a psychic would’ve told you and start exploring with what you know.

4. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

@Kenz1010
    Hello and a warm welcome to the forum!

Your experience is very intense and moving. How brave it was from you to go and confront these emotions again, to learn more.

I sadly don't have too much time to write a long answer but I encourage you to start your own thread and share this adventure, so that all members can read and share with you. You will surely, I hope, gain a lot of knowledge and peace from sharing with other members, as we are quite a few around to remember taking part in the Second World War.

A warm welcome to you and thank you for writing such a detailed account of your very interesting experience!

Benjamin

5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Welcome,

There are many of us that fought in WWII (and other wars), I have memories from when I was young, the first time I heard, not even saw it yet, a Dakota fly overhead I started crying, to this day seeing or hearing a Dakota can get to me, I was a Paratrooper during WWII that jumped from Dakotas repeatedly, the most important jumps ofcourse were during Operations Overlord and Market

I've jumped from Dakotas in this life as well during commemoration jumps but then you're too busy to even think

So I can definately understand how seeing something can trigger an (emotional) response, I think even more so with those that don't have memories before hand because, in general, those that are aware of their past lives know that something can trigger a reaction whether that's a memory or physical reaction

A Past Life memory can be triggered by seeing, hearing, feeling or smelling something and can come in various forms, a visual image, flash of something, a thought or even a feeling

Ritter, landsend and BenjaminFR like this.
  6. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Hi @briski,
    I'm skeptical too, I actually just emailed a past life regression therapist who lives near me, hopefully she'll get back with me soon :)

fireflydancing and briski like this.
  7. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Hey and thank you,
    It's comforting to hear that you've had a similar experience. I plan on getting a past life regression done soon :)

8. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Thank you for the warm welcome!

9. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Thank you for the info. and for sharing some of your experiences :)
    I haven't had any flashbacks/ memories that are fresh in my mind.
    I've wanted to go to Germany and Austria for the longest time now. These places seem familiar/ comfortable to me for some reason, may be a connection from a PL.

Ritter and inhaltslos like this.
  10. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Update:

So, yesterday I went to the Air force base again later in the day. I just felt like I needed to go for some reason. I decided that if I get emotional, that I'm not going to leave and that I'm going to let the cry out and stay.
    When we arrived I felt a bit tense, we started out outside looking at the large planes and then headed inside. Once in the first exhibit I felt very tense, almost like someone was squeezing my chest, it was a bit hard to breathe. After reading the biographies in the first exhibit we headed into the second.
    I still felt tense in the second exhibit, while I was walking through I came across this military vehicle and I smelled this sort of "musty" smell, not really sure how to explain it. I became emotional and was again overcome with sadness and started crying. I stood there for a bit and after I was done crying I actually felt very relieved. Like a burden was lifted off my shoulders or something.
    I continued through the exhibit and was able to learn a lot of new things about WW2. I still had random waves of emotion throughout the exhibit but overall it was a great time. I'm glad I went, I felt a lot better than I did the last time I went. I think letting out the cry, and not leaving once I got emotional helped in some way.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    fireflydancing, tanker and Speedwell like this.
  11. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Sometimes once you know why, or atleast have an idea, as to why certain things have an effect on you and just letting things happen solves atleast part of the problem

Kenz1010 and Speedwell like this.
  12. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Hey @CanSol,
    I did a self guided past life regression last night and I think I may have experienced a PL memory of some sort. I was thinking you could help me figure out the origins of the uniform I saw, since you seem to be familiar with a lot of things regarding ww2 and other wars.

The regression technique I used was from this site: https://m.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives

The last part of the regression (after you get comfortable and after you finish doing some other things) technique is imagining a hallway with a door at the end. Once you walk down the hallway and open the door, you should "walk into" PL memories.
    The first time I tried, I opened the door and walked in. I made sure that I wasn't thinking of anything so I'd have a blank slate. I just waited for whatever was going to come into my mind with out forcing anything. Nothing showed up at first, I was just standing in whiteness. I remembered that the site said if you're having trouble seeing anything that, in your mind, look down at your feet. Once I looked down I got this vision of these boots. The boots rode just below the calf. They were dark brown, sort of stiff looking. On the part of the boot that covers the top of your foot, I could see stitching. The laces ran from the bottom of the boot all the way up. They were sort of slick as well. It actually startled me on how clear the vision was and I quickly opened my eyes.

After I opened my eyes from seeing the boots, I tried it again. I went through the process of the regression and walked down the hallway and opened the door. Once again, I made sure I wasn't thinking about anything. I just waited. I was in this whiteness, like everything around me was white. Then suddenly I got this vision of a man. It was like I was on the outside perspective looking in at what was going on. Nothing was around him he was just standing there, there wasn't any scenery or anything. He was wearing some sort of military uniform. The first thing I noticed was the helmet he was wearing. It was a dark color, I think a dark green. The front of the helmet was slightly turned up. The uniform was bulky and was a light tan color with lots of pockets. If you were to look at an envelope, that's exactly what the pockets looked like but they were square shaped instead of a rectangle. On the triangle flap part of the pockets there was one button on the end. It's hard to explain in words, so hopefully this makes some sense. He was wearing the same boots that I described before. I believe he was also holding some sort of rifle but I can't remember exactly, the vision happened quickly but everything is still fresh in my mind.
    This is hard to explain also, but his face kept coming into view then it would switch to where I'd see his whole body. This happened multiple times. I remember that his face was very dirty, like dried mud or dirt was on it. His face was expressionless, seemed like he was looking at something. Or maybe waiting for someone or something.
    I opened my eyes after seeing all of this.

If you or anyone has any idea of what type of uniform this might be, please let me know :)

Thanks!

13. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I know exactly what you mean but without clowding your possible next memories I just want a yes or no and if you remember anything else then I will tell you what they are and if you want, the type of Soldier

www.atthefront.com/us_images/boots/JB_main1.jpg
    I purposefully looked for a link that didn't gave it so obviously away

landsend likes this.
  14. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Yep those are it!

15. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Congrats, you were Airborne
    Final question to get you in a more closer direction
    Is your uniform cotton or wool? This way I know for sure which country you served because 2 countries used those , both allied

16. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

It was definitely cotton

17. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Then you were an American Paratrooper same as me

tanker, Jim78 and briski like this.
  18. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Thanks so much for your help :)
    What did they do exactly?

19. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Jumped out of airplanes, I'm not going to give you details, this would cloud any new memories you might get
    I've written most of my memories of my past lives on this forum, other bits and pieces are in other threads but aren't that important for a general view

Kenz1010 likes this.
  20. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

Okay :)
    Thanks again