Trip to an Air Force Museum/Possible PL

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Kenz1010, Nov 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

CanSol am curious if you dreamt of the feeling of falling during a chute drop when you were a child? A frequent dream of mine as a kid was of free falling, I would dream it all the time. I know it’s a fairly common phenomena but I don’t dream of it anymore and only recall that it occurred a lot when I was little.

2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

It wasn't just a sensation as much as feeling myself jumping from the plane, the chock of the canopy opening and the (in Normandy in reality short) decent down while seeing it in first person

landsend likes this.
  3. landsend

Also this thread is very interesting... Ken I encourage you to go very slowly and cautiously considering your emotional reaction to the museum. Sometimes these things take a long time to unfold for a purpose, our subconscious tries to protect us from the pain. Slowly goes and go at your own pace, don’t feel forced to get answers. It’ll come when you are ready.

4. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Yeah. Now I think I'm just going to go with the flow with whatever happens. It's also weird experiencing all of this stuff, as I'm female in this life and don't know much of anything about the military. I haven't had any other memories/ visions besides from the regression. not sure why, since it seems like so many other people have had memories since they were young. Maybe my subconscious doesn't want me to remember?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    fireflydancing likes this.
  5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Or you're not ready for them
    Trust me, some, ok most, of the combat memories are brutal

landsend and Kenz1010 like this.
  6. landsend

Ditto. Was born biologically female, not military this life recalled things when I was little but seldom actual memories, more like habits and traits and phobias. Did you ever do anything odd and out of place as a kid? For instance, I used to make up and sing songs fully formed that I now realise were real songs. I used to get very alert in humid conditions (Vietnam like conditions). Thunder made me irrationally frightened. I had some very odd embarrassing habits too that relate to past life memories. Just some examples and thinking back might take you some time. Also I was actually repelled by all things military in this life, repelled and fascinated. The strong reaction was probably my knowledge that if I probed that area too much, I’d get triggered. Live in the UK so no one talks about Vietnam. Almost no direct triggers growing up, apart from odd feelings here and there — it popped up subtly such as when seeing a Chinook fly by, or an exhibition on Vietnam war photography when I was in college, etc.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  7. landsend

CanSol makes a very valid point, these things are often painful, hidden for a reason. I know from my meditations going back to childhood memories that I knew my past life memories as a child, but then subsequently suffered amnesia till I was a teenager. I was 12/13 when it hit me that I'd been in Vietnam War in my past life. Then again had a memory when I was 17, then again at 21 (which opened me to panic attacks). Then finally, when I was 26, it all came flooding out. I'm now 28. I couldn't handle the full extent of my memories till now. That's a fact for me, however for you it might be different. All I know is that it's a process, and a process that can't be rushed. When I was ready, the memories which had been closed off from me came with little or no effort. A lot of it was like flashbacks. I needed my current life partner to support me. I could not have done it alone. Some folks wont remember at all. Those of us who remember might consider that a blessing, too.

8. Kenz1010

Interesting. I don't know if these things relate to a past life of mine, but when I was young (probably around age 3-6) I had an insane irrational fear of blood. I know all kids probably don't enjoy blood but my parents said if I had the smallest dot of blood on me, I'd freak out and would bawl my eyes out and ask them if I'm going to die. Then after they put a bandaid on the almost nonexistent cut/ prick of blood, I would supposedly go and sit in my room all freaked out. And when they 'd check on me after me going into my room, I'd ask them again if they thought I was going to die. Also, my mom said that as a kid, I'd always talk to her about flying and would tell her that I wanted to fly (but not on a plane, just on my own lol). Again, I don't know if any of this has to do with a past life but it may have some correlation. There are some other little things I can think of that may have to do with a PL, but who knows?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  9. Kenz1010

I've also always had a connection with planes. Not to the point where I'm interested in seeing the interior of the plane or getting technical with it. I just enjoy watching them fly by and I actually run outside when I hear one for some reason hahaha

10. Kenz1010

Also, does anyone think birthmarks have to do with past lives?

inhaltslos likes this.
  11. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

The strange reaction to blood certainly can have a base in a PL, I've seen countless wounds having been a medic then, from small to life threathening, I've had guys begging for their mothers and saying they didn't want to die losing their lives in my hands

And birthmarks certainly can have a direct link to a PL, I believe Jim78 made a post about that

12. Kenz1010

I’ll have to check out his post. I have a brown birthmark on my stomach that’s a perfect circle, it’s probably a centimeter in diameter. Another brown one on my arm that’s a very odd shape. And another one on my hip but it’s white. Do you have any?

13. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I don't but that's not uncommon either

Kenz1010 likes this.
  14. landsend

Odd shaped birthmarks might be indications, but there’s no way of telling w/o the memories. I always had a curiosity about a birthmark on my hip, on the right side of my abdomen. When I was 17 I had a vivid dream that it was where I was shot. I remember being shot at close range and the bullet fragmented. Dead in moments. Also have the memory of watching my own autopsy, hence why I know the bullet fragmented.

A perfect circle could indicate an entry wound, for instance. There’s studies about this on the internet if you are interested.

15. landsend

Your odd reaction to blood certainly could have an indication, too. And the planes. I have a similar affinity with choppers. I used to play a realistic military simulator in my teens that also had quite realistic air simulation, with realistic cockpits (for the times). Would spend hours on that game wishing I had a joystick (I recall wanting a joystick when I was very young)

But of course these are secondary indications that will make sense in hindsight. Try and list them, write them all down. They may help build a bigger picture.

16. Kenz1010

@landsend
    Just remembered something else. A while back I had a conversation with a friend, her mom had just gone skydiving. She wanted to go and I remember saying that I'd never skydive but I'd do any other air activity. For instance I'd maybe try out parasailing or something else but never skydiving.
    I don't have a fear of heights but skydiving doesn't appeal to me and the thought of it kind of freaked me out then, and it still does now. Might have to do with being a paratrooper or something.
    I'll have to research more on this birthmark topic it's quite interesting.

17. landsend

Definitely, also worth asking your parents, there might be things you just have forgotten. Sometimes kids do bizarre things that could be related to past life behaviours. My present life partner told me when he was a kid he used to have an obsession with parachutes. He used to make small ones out of various contraptions and throw them off his balcony. One day he decided to make his own for himself out of a plastic shopping bag. He was about to throw himself off the balcony with his brand spanking new parachute when his sister luckily found him in time and stopped him. He told me this ages ago and at the time just thought it was bizarre and funny. Then lo and behold as I began recalling my past life I/he recalled he’d been there with me in Vietnam. I recognised he’d been an experienced trooper who’d done drops in both Korea and Vietnam. Looking at his uniform I saw that actually he had the Master Parachutist badge, and you only get that by throwing yourself out of a plane a LOT. He’s never done a drop in this life and not sure he’d be able to, he was born with congenital club feet.

Just another example of bizarre childhood behaviours. Both me and him agree that he may have joined the armed forces again if he had not been born with club feet. Maybe it’s for the best.

fireflydancing and Kenz1010 like this.
  18. Kenz1010

Oh wow that’s neat. Did he have any past life memories before you started getting yours?
    And that just reminded me. As a kid, my mom got my sister and I some of those little parachute guys. I’d throw them off our deck then run down the stairs, grab it, and would do it all over again and again and again.

19. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Same here, also had those things, also made chutes out of shopping bags, tied them to my medical practice dolls and dump them over the balcony, then ran down and started threatment for various injuries

fireflydancing and landsend like this.
  20. landsend

My partner more or less started recalling a few things when I did. Not as much as me but quite a few clues and some intensely personal memories.

Interesting to read others fascination with parachutes. :D

Kenz1010 likes this.