Trying to remember Past Life

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Mostrovoi, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Mostrovoi

Mostrovoi New Member

Hi all,

I'm trying to remember my past life. I had unusual interest on wars (especially Chechen and Balkan Wars), reading literature on ArtofWar, mainly First Chechen War (in English) and had watched a film about '95 Assault of Grozny (The film name is Purgatory (Chistilishche/Чистилищe)) on internet and various Chechen war mini-series. Also, I also attracted on Balkan War music, Eastern European culture and Chernobyl.

I didn't sure how I could bring back the memory of my past life and had severral strange dreams that had some relations to my past life's memories. Is reincarnation dependent on nationality or not?

Sorry for my imperfect English, I'm Indonesian.

Best of regards, Ari (Mostrovoi)

2. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

To remember past lives the best way i know is hypnotic regression. You can go to a hypnotherapist specialized in past lives regressions, or you can do it yourself through self hypnosis, following one of the scripts you can find in books, or on youtube.

As far as I know / believe, reincarnations aren't in any way restricted to the same nationality, geographic are, family, sex.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

Nope, we roam around from country to country, but we do often remain in contact with the same people. So it is not strange to be born again in the same area or country because the other members of your group are still there.

At the moment I am European. I've been European a lot of times, but I suspect I've been Asian for centuries and centuries before my European times. (India, China, Mongolia)

4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Ari, you might be interested in reading this thread in the FAQ section.