Two questions about reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Whitey, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

I am very, very, I mean VERY skeptical when someone comes and says that he or she was a famous person in the past life. All of my red lights starts flashing at the same time.
    How do you know that a Goebbels is reincarnated?

2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

I’m a traumatised, fragmented soul too. The Holocaust on both sides of my soul traumatised it dearly.

I’m slowly putting both myself and my twin back together again. It’s hard work, and sometimes downright emotional and distressing, but out of the fire comes a better whole, healed self.

Three years ago, we never would have set foot inside a Holocaust Museum. We were both afraid to face what we had planned or endured. Now I’ve attended one, and another - an opening on the eve of Kristallnacht anniversary, which was one of the most painful times in our lives. I feel better, stronger and healed. It was so liberating to pit the heartache of those times to rest.

Yesterday in Australia, January 20 - the 79th anniversary of the Wannsee Conference. Both parts of my soul were at that conference too, one as a stenographer and the other as chairperson. It still hurts, but every year we get stronger by these events that shaped our souls, and accept that we are not innocent.

All in good time my friend, you will discover what you need to know when it’s the right time. :)

Eva x

3. Ajay0

Ajay0 Active Member

There are ashrams in India with meditation techniques to uncover one's past lives, which one does together with a regression expert. But prior to doing this regression, emphasis is put on spiritual exercises and practices for a period of time, say 6 months, to ensure mental equanimity and stability.

This is because some of the memories have the potential to be traumatic, and mental equanimity created by spiritual practice ensures that such traumatic memories can be processed without any issues.

Such mental equanimity and stability gained also will do wonders in our day to day lives, as we will cease to be negative/reactive and be calm and composed in all situations and circumstances, which is the ideal state for efficient actions.

In my opinion, everyone has karma to pay for, some in small amounts and some in large amounts.

But essentially all such negativities are committed due to ignorance, as per eastern philosophy.

You may have heard of Angulimala, a serial killer in ancient India who was reformed by the Buddha and became a saint himself. He was beaten up by people related to his victims while he was begging for alms as a monk. But he never retaliated against them and endured them patiently realizing them to be his karma returning back.

Ratnakara was a robber and highwayman who was similarly reformed by sages and good company, and became a reformed saint himself. He was the author of the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana and is better known as Valmiki. It is said that sinners are future saints.

So one may have to suffer for negative karma created due to ignorance, in my opinion, but essentially the soul is eternal and immortal , and is characterized by bliss and peace as its natural state, as per eastern philosophy.

One creates ones own heaven and hell with one's own karma or actions, virtuous or vicious, respectively.

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Hi, Whitey:

If there is nothing after we die, then there are no PLs, and therefore your PL trauma is just a phantasy, a quirk of your imagination, and then there is nothing to worry about, except maybe for a visit to a doctor, if those visions get too disturbing. IMHO

Otherwise - all that I said - applies.

I had a violent death in my last PL (drowned in a warship section after a British torpedo impact) and in WW2, too (!), but in this life I have no traumas of any kind, not even phobia to the water, only nostalgia for that PL of mine that was interruped so early (aged 25 y.).

Wish you all the best.

5. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

No one know exactly what happens when we die, only God knows himself. Dont forget that there are a lot of hellish NDE too, as examples here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ib...hares-astonishing-afterlife-experience-831195

Do you know who is Emanuel Swedenborg?
    He wroted several books describing his spiritual journey through Heaven and Hell.
    He is a very famous person here in Sweden.
    So why would I believe you and not him or this woman Stephenie who had hellish NDE?

upload_2021-1-21_13-54-48.png

6. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

We are all different my friend. Some are stronger, some are weaker. In addition, it is not the same if you drowned for a few seconds on a warship or for example if you lived as a Jew in a closed ghetto for several years without food and saw your children or parents starve to death in front of your eyes. Or if you went to Auschwitz with your whole family in a freight train where people were so pressured that they could not move their arms or legs and where they had to pee and poop on themselves like an animal. And when they came to Auschwitz and were sent to the gas chambers, they did not die at once but for 15, 20 minutes their lungs slowly burst and they had to look at their own small children who also died in their hands.
    To me, this is a completely different levels of trauma so you can not compare such things at all.
    Its just my opinion.
    Wish you all the best too.

7. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Just some extra food for thought. The following doesn't express my opinion, but I love to add more and more 'confusion' in the sense of more points of view to the same topic.

Where is Hitler's Soul Now?

What's the Longest Amount of Time a Soul Can Spend in Hell?

8. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

I found something like this in one of Michael Newton's books.

He spoke about the wicked souls being disassembled.

But, to tell you the truth, this theme doesn't interest me at all.

Thanks for the info, fireflydancing, all the same.

Regards.

9. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

OK, Whitey,

But it has just occurred to me that such kinds of traumas might be a part of the learning process (supposing we re-incarnate to learn something new).

What if having passed through all that hell of ghetto, Auschwitz etc. is not sufficient to conclude the learning plan, so you are additionally charged with that trauma, to finish the course?

And in my case, my PL nostalgia might mean that I hadn't appreciated duly that life of mine when I still had it. Kind of a trauma, too, in a way.

Who knows?

Regards.

10. AlteSeele

AlteSeele Senior Registered

Rabbi Yonassan Gershom wrote a few books about reincarnated Holocaust victims. He covers many of the questions you have been asking. These books are:

Beyond the Ashes: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0876042930/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i2
    From Ashes to Healing: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0876043406/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3

Unfortunately, I do not know what other languages they are published besides English.

But, the main point I am trying to make to you is that you are not alone.

11. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Hmmm I liked a lot those 2 video clips.
    Not just that. When I looked at Rabbi Friedman, I got a very strong feeling that he is a very spiritual man, a very advanced soul. I'm still very impressed.

12. Peace of mind

Peace of mind Senior Member

Now, briefly, the rabbi's message is this:
    The part of a soul, which is participating in God by goodness will live on after death in God's presence. The evil part, which is not connected with God, will, as if, cease to exist as an individual and that part will return to the energy substance.
    Then he goes on saying that the godly part was zero on Hitler. Thus Hitler just ceased to exist.
    This is well known idea among certain occult groups.

Now, I look at the young Hitler, who had the love for drawing and architecture, but had a lot of experience in home violence. Also we can see him playing with his dog in his later life.
    I don't buy the rabbi's idea how there is nothing but evil in Hitler's soul.

13. fireflydancing

I agree with you, I don't buy this theory either. I had never heard of this Jewish point of view on Hell and Afterlife, so I was surprised to learn about it.
    It seems to imply that after death, only the faithful (orthodox?) Jews will survive in the face of God and the rest of us are sinners and we will vanish because we never lived up to the laws of the Tora.

14. fireflydancing

Hi fellow members of the forum,

Yesterday I closed this thread for a while because I didn't want the discussion(s) to get out of hand. Today, I cleaned the thread and it is now reopened but I would like to say a few words about thoughtfulness regarding new members of the forum.

Yesterday, a brand new member made his OpeningPost about two essential questions in his mind. I think it is just basic decency to greet a new member, show interest in their story and their questions, and encourage them to open up about their past life experiences.
    I don't think it's appropriate to use this time and space to start questioning the work of moderators (I handled/answered that question in another section of the forum) neither the occasion to fight about other themes than the ones presented by the OP (original poster). Remember, you're in the very first thread of a new member. Discussions are ok but give a new member some time to present themselves and time to adjust to the forum.

Yes, we are a discussion forum. When discussing matters, it is highly important that we all have access to the same information. So, when we give a link to someone else's work, this is not 'preaching' by the forum member but giving access to the source material, a highly scientific custom ;)

Preaching is telling others their personal opinions as facts, not in dispute.

And I would like to add to the above-mentioned importance of mutual accessibility of information... hinting, talking half of the stories, using multiple interpretable concepts, or simply stating not to tell things are not strategies that we encourage in this forum. These are not the tools of open discussions (what we do favor).

And last, words do matter. When you would tell me I am a strict b*** as a moderator*, I will own my own actions, my own words. I will not start an argument that I am such a cutie with my children, or that I am so absolutely soft regarding disciplining my pets, and so on. No, the words I use on the forum count for their own, regardless of my background or spiritual evolvement. So when someone lectures a personal truth, it's still preaching, even if they didn't realize it could be experienced that way by others.

* happens once in a while

After having said all of these, we will continue with OP's thread. Reactions to this post in this thread will be removed. You could consider if this thread is appropriate for a follow-up question. Complaints can be directed in a PM to me or to @Tinkerman.

inhaltslos and Whitey like this.