Two reoccurring PL's in my sleep

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Buckneld, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Buckneld

Buckneld New Member

I have been having two past life dreams reoccurring in my sleep. Some memories are unsettling, and as I've gotten older one of the more prominent ones became a lot less PG. Since there more frequent occurances in later years I now sleep with a journal and pen next to my bed to document them before I forget minor details.

The first dream:
    When I was young I had this reoccurring series of dreams, which the surroundings around me and other interacting characters within it were masked in a large amount of bright yellow light. I could remember the names of these individuals in my sleep but never could keep their names in my head for long enough to write them down. We were about to stage a coup of some kind. Then in other dreams we had successfully staged the coup and living comfortable lives and we're highly celebrated by those around us for what we had done, although an overwhelming feeling of loss as if not everyone had made it. This series of dream had stopped sometime before my pre teens, but I had one crazy dream that I know had to have been a part of this series of dream; around 16 years old I had a follow up dream where I was certain it was again with this series of dreams but not encompassed by a yellow mask of light. I was sneaking at night into some kind of military compound. I had to deliver a package of some kind, either a trap or something. I woke up gasping for air from that dream and I was filled with fright yet curiosity. From that dream I had an overwhelming sensation of it being a past life memory and being involved in World War II. I have had short dreams of seeing men in uniforms from that era too in most recent years.

The second:
    This has been a more recent series of dreams in the last few years and what has brought me here, but I have had recurring dreams of being a young teenager who I now believe was murdered by a younger brother I was helping trying to raise with my parents. In these dreams I had an overwhelming fascination of ancient Rome and Greek language, and a fascination of painting too. The dreams always had a slight dark undertone to them when I was around the younger brother. (This gets a little violent from here as a forewarning) Last night however I dreamed I was being chased through a wooded area and the brother was throwing rocks at me, to where eventually I felt like I fell and fell and fell. My dream panned to a third person view of my family mourning over what I presumed my body inside a mound of dirt in a forest with the brother not there, pleading how he could have done what he had. That's where I woke up, and wrote as much information as I could. If I've had more of these dreams when I was younger I can not seem to remember them.

I'm not sure if the second is just a dream or a PL but I'm certain the first is a PL, there has always been an overwhelming sensation of realness to those.

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Buckneld, and thanks a lot for sharing your dreams.

Your descriptions, there is something about them that is giving me a very uneasy feel. No, I do not share your memories. Not sure what causes my uneasiness.

Anyway, I am everything but an expert, but both dreams look like PLs to me.

3. Buckneld

Buckneld New Member

Thank you! There's a bit of a dark undertone to both of them and they make me feel a bit uneasy too. I've been so curious to find out more about them but I feel so embarrassed talking to my family about them

4. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

@Buckneld
    Thanks for sharing your memories :)
    They sound like memories to me, especially if they’re repeated dreams and if you have some sort of emotional reaction to them. You could try a self guided past life regression, if you want to find out more. I’ve done one and had some results.

Do you know of any family members that are open minded you might want to share with?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  5. Buckneld

Buckneld New Member

Unfortunately I do not and they would sum me up as being crazy if I shared this with them. I have unfortunately a very not so open-minded family.

Could you recommend me any specific guide for self guided past life regression? I'm very curious now.

6. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

I used this site, it’s pretty simple:
    https://m.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives

It took a little bit for the visions to come in for me, but I just stayed patient and made sure my head was clear (not thinking of anything) and waited for whatever to come to me.

7. Buckneld

Buckneld New Member

I followed your advice which led me to use a YouTube hypnosis video, with amazing success.

It might be a little hard to describe all the details I can but the feelings and sensations and details were so many I could hardly see them all.

It led me to a deeper and deeper and calmer state of mind to where it asked me to look at in front of me where I saw three tunnels with three lights. I went to the one on the far left kind of intuitively.

I was in the body of a watchmaker in France in the early 20th century (1930's?) as a young man in an apartment building of some kind. I say watchmaker because I looked down in my hands and there was a pocket watch with a silver chain in my left hand when I looked down. I was wearing black boots and I could feel the solid resistance of wooden flooring beneath them.

I blinked and I was in a market kind of area. The sounds of horses pit pattering on old cobblestone alleyways, a bustling market filled with happy people and trade, a boy running up to me asking if I could have a look at his father's pocket watch. I don't even speak French but I understood everything everybody was saying.

I remember at this point distinctly the video asked me to look at my living space, to where I was again in a blink of an eye, which was a small apartment that overlooked a bay, maybe second or third floor of a building? Also looked like it was overlooking a market or tavern from that window from immediate down below. I was looking into an old styled round mirror and had a receding hairline. Black leather boots, a well-designed white dress shirt with a black vest over the top that felt of felt material. I saw a beautiful black haired woman by the door, wife or girlfriend? When I looked at her I started to tear up. And an older greyed woman on a chair that I had a strong sensation of mother in my thoughts looking at. When it asked me my name, a name like Ross, definitely a name starting with "Ro" came to mind but wasn't totally clear.

The scary part of the vision is it asked me to go forward in time I was consumed in an ill-feeling black and red cloud to where I was in a dim concrete room of sort with a few other people, men dressed in dark grey coats and women dressed in blackish large overcoats, all wearing black berets, peeking out of a room. It was dark out and I was filled with a confusing mix of peacefulness and duty. I was carrying a handbag, and was the only one out of the group carrying a handbag, and what I found out later was a gun because as I stepped out there was a man in Nazi German uniform standing there in a tight alleyway just looking at me with a look of horror, where I was overcome by a sensation of I had to shoot him, even though he had no firearm drawn, but after pulling the trigger he dropped and I was overcome by sadness and guilt. I can distinctly remember the shape of the gun which a quick search of "French Revolution WWII submachine gun" showed immediately to be a MAS-38. So hence why probably something to do with the French resistance in WWII.

The last I remember of that part of the vision was running to where it asked me to look forward towards the end of my life where I saw vividly in the same apartment on a calendar in big bold letters the year 1990, which is the year prior to when I was born, and I was sitting on the same chair the individual I'll call my mother earlier in the vision was sitting, with a cane resting underneath my hand against the floor. I was older, white hair and looked at a beautiful young family and my eyes uncontrollably filled with tears.

I felt as if staring at the face of the elderly man I was being drawn into a big purple cloud filled void in his chair, this man was trying to convey a strong message of the importance of family to me. Not through words, but through thought and feeling. I felt so sad, I've felt I've put so much distance between me and my family and I've done so much careless decisions to this point in my life but I felt like it didn't matter to him and I have lots of time to make up for it.

I pretty much snapped to at this point with tears rolling down my face and at about the 54:30 mark in the video above.

Totally crazy.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    KenJ, Speedwell and Kenz1010 like this.
  8. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Member

I'm so glad you received such great results! Thank you for taking the time to write how it went. Your memories are very detailed, and that's great that you were able to clarify some of the things you saw. Your regression has definitely cleared up a lot of the memories/ dreams you've been experiencing, specifically the ww2 dreams.

9. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Wow, that's an amazing result you got. I am happy for you. (Maybe I"ll try the same file for myself. Haven't done self-regression for ages...)
    Seems to be from the same life as the first dream.
    Sure the name started with "Ro" and not with "Rou"? Checked French names. Couldn't find "Ross", but "Rousse".