• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Unaware of ancient history where we live

Myna

Humanoid
I had vision today, seeing a beautiful green landscape & behind there were ppl and 3 flags of confederation helvetia (switzerland): white cross on a square red field.
I saw a young couple were sitting on the grass teasing each other, so much in love. The guy had golden crown passed thru his head & it sat on his forehead, he had dark brown a bit curly hair with length til below his ears, the girl has very long hair up to her waist, same color, wavy curly hair. They were wearing royal blue silver clothing. The sleeves were long & silver, the guy with crown got a royal blue cloak. Then, I woke up

I was so confused, in my life, Ive nvr know there were battles, empires & kings in Switzerland. I live here almost 2/3 of my life, but never expected this. So when I opened my eyes, I woke up hubby & asked him whether switzerland ever had a king. He told me crazy, ofc not. So I wonder, but I saw a king & his woman & I didnt recognize wrongly the flags on the background. I asked my friends that were born here aka natives. All of them said no, there have been nvr a king here.

In the end I googled, in fact, there were empires in Switzerland before they unified to CH (confideration helvetia). This is the reason why Switzerland has 4 different parts with 4 different languages.

I was like Kaboom, OMG!! The vision revealed what we new generations have never been aware of.

I tried to figure out which King, but it's too difficult. The only key is that the CH flags were raised, not french, not roman, not alemanii, not other.

Last edited:
Unless you have a interest in history, you're liable to miss a lot in your area. Its interesting because I do have ancestors who immigrated from the Bern, Switerland area. Their surname was Kohler.

Lol i might have to learn a bit, since i got to see that vision once, just for info. But now, im pretty sure that most of things i saw were not my PLs, coz it cant be I saw so many of different kinds & different eras lol. I didnt induce my visions asking for war related lately; thus, didnt really get pictures of those. Ask other type but not PL related

Sounds really german name

Since the war visions i learned so much history within a month & i think i have moreknowledge of these than ppl surround me /laugh

For example adidas & puma shoes, how they became famous after ww1 & how all us soldiers wearing adidas haha & just found out that they r produced by german. Ive thought they r us brand /laugh

So if u r interested , lets learn swiss history, just based on 1 vision above

Last edited:
It should be time & place where they were allowed to use the swiss flag.

Normally, they would have to use roman empire flag, but certain places were allowed to use.
And the guy with crown, i wonder if he was a king, a duke or a prince who inhabited/ reigned/ owned that swiss area, but not necessarily swiss.

Seeing both wearing blue cloak & dress, i suspected it might represent something special

Back