Unexplained scars

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Nancy, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Nancy

Nancy New Member

Hey, folks...
    got a question...I have a scar on my hand but I have no recollection of how I got it. I've asked my mother about it and she doesn't remember either. I asked my brother about it and he said, "well, if you were a guy I would think you got it in a bar fight". hmmm, could one of my last PL's been as a man? I know cross/trans gender reincarnations happen and I know that sometimes injuries that happen in your most recent PL's is possible. what are your thoughts?

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Nancy there is actually a great deal of info on scars and birthmarks. We have a consolidated thread on the subject you may find interesting I believe it is called Birthmarks. One of our members (Stars3) wrote a great book entitled "Someone Elses Yesterday" and in it he goes into detail on the marks he carried forward into this life. Very interesting stuff!

Tman

3. rjmarzano

rjmarzano rjmarzano

Unexplained Scars

I have heard that the site of a serious or fatal injury in a past life can appear as a birth mark when someone is reincarnated.

Dr. Brian Weiss' wife remembered being chased by an angry mob and bashed over the head in a past life.

She feels this experience causes her to have migraine headaches now.

I recall seeing a guy on TV who had been shot in the throat during World War II. This was causing him to have some sort of throat ailment when he was reincarnated.

Someone may develop a limp for no apparent reason. Could be caused by a leg injury that they are remembering from a past life.

4. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

I have scars all over my forearms, but most of them are the result of tickling a very ticklish kitty. Some, however, are of unknown origin. I wasn't born with them, but I don't think they're related to reincarnation. Pigments in sections of our skin can change for a variety of reasons, sometimes related to diet, other times related to chemicals and things we come into extended contact with, etc.

5. windows2thesoul

windows2thesoul Probationary

Hi Nancy! Did you get chills or flashbacks when your brother brought this up? you might want to get a past life regression before your mind is set on the wrong idea. I have no scars, but I do have a small birthmark on the top of my index finger. They say birthmarks are suppose to fade by the time your twenty but mine is still there, which makes me think it might be past-life related...but who knows for sure.

6. I_am_a_dreamer

I_am_a_dreamer New Member

You know what? This reminds me of something thats actually kind of funny in a sense. My older brother has so many freckles, that you can see little, round areas of skin where he just doesn't have any freckles at all. X) Interesting...

Another thing I've noticed about myself and scarring, is that if I get a scar on one foot, I'll get another scar mirroring it on the other foot. Almost all of my scars from the hips down are mirrored on the other side of my body. I wonder why?

My not be PL related at all.