Unique Situation

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by RunningWind92, Aug 9, 2017.

1. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Hi everyone. I have a very imminent question to ask. In two weeks, the wrestler will be in my area again. And this time, it will only be two months since he was here. I don't know why the universe keeps bringing him to my area. I gave him a journal last time and we took a picture together. Wasn't that all that was meant to happen? I fear that if I go, my longings for him will run rampant and I will say or do things I shouldn't do. I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach it won't go well if I go but should I really miss out? Why is this happening? What should I do? Thanks all.

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Listen to your gut. It may be warning you that going with your current attitude and intentions would end up hurting one or both of you.

Notice the context of your intentions and longings right now. Any invitation or expectation that would sabotage his current close relationships and chosen life path if he accepted would make him (and therefore you) miserable. There are far worse feelings to endure than missing someone you care about.

If you manage to genuinely and wholeheartedly shift your expectations to something healthier and less dangerous for the two of you, the gut feeling may change. That's a core quality of predictive sensing. It usually only projects the results of the path you're actually on right now. If you change your path, you might receive completely different advice from your gut the next time you check.

Also, changing such strong expectations takes deep inner work. Most people would need to be completely willing to do the inner work and have wise outside help to manage such a shift within two weeks. Of course, that's only if he is on a path that would allow this connection to be healthy, too.

It's a good idea to simply listen to your gut and avoid this chance to meet until you shift your context enough that it's no longer a dangerous (won't go well) choice to do so.

landsend and fireflydancing like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

If I were you, I wouldn't go. A wise friend told me: we cannot build on smoking ruins, which means: you cannot build a new relationship until the old/current ones are properly ended.
    I think Mere Dreamer gave you really wise words too. I love her words and advice.
    My intuition says: he is aware of your presence and probably arranged this visit somehow. But your intuition should be taken seriously. A hurtful scenario could be that he is interested to play around with you but nothing more than that. Your expectations are much, much higher and you deserve better than being somebody's 'extra girl'.
    Even when he is more serious than that, there will be so much hurt on all sides because there are children involved.

landsend and Mere Dreamer like this.
  4. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Thank you so much everyone for your advice. Fireflydancing, it's very strange you say that because for the record, he is one of the few wrestlers who has never had affairs. But do you still get that feeling that he arranged this visit purposely?

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

It could be, those things you only know looking back after some time (talking together). I only follow the words you told us. And at the same time, I have a long history in finding back people from the Past. The energetic pulling can be extreme sometimes for a meeting to take place.
    In my experience, both people were aware from the very beginning on a soul level, no matter the social circumstances.
    In your case, he remembered you from the first time, and... you gave him a present fully loaden with your energy the second time. When I combine this with your experiences you told us, to me it is very clear that you and the wrestler are connected somehow.
    You say he never had affairs, well... that doesn't count, because most of the time people keep their affairs secretly. But this is not important.
    The most important thing to realize is that life itself is not always like a fairytale. I absolutely take your point of view as the starting point: you and the wrestler were lovers in a past life, there is a connection and the energies are still flowing because you met each other in this life.
    Next phase is absolutely unknown. It is not obvious that the two of you will become lovers again in this life. It doesn't mean there is no love, no attraction, no pulling or no romance.
    That's why I consider him to somehow arrange this extra meeting, consciously or unconsciously. But now the 'warning'... it doesn't mean he'll jump into your arms and you will live together happily ever after. Sometimes people come together just to say goodbye. Sounds weird, but it happens. Or they come together to finish their final dispute from last time/life. Or they come together just to help each other on a soul level through a phase or conflict.
    I know that warnings are just warnings and a heart in love will just follow the pulling of love in spite of warnings. It's ok because it's your life and the way to gather wisdom yourself. So, if you go and meet him again, just remember that there are several scenarios possible for the future. I don't exclude the Cinderella option, that everything will work out fine, it's really possible. He might be in a miserable relationship right now, waiting for his princess to show up. In this case be sure that both of you will end current relationships in a proper way before starting together. At the same time, be prepared for different scenarios. He might be attracted to you, but not prepared to commit himself to you.
    And my final advice: if you take reincarnation seriously and you imagine all the centuries you lived in before... there have been more lovers and husbands in the past. There are more souls you are connected to. If this love story doesn't work out, there will be others to meet again. Really.

landsend likes this.
  6. landsend

landsend New Member

You’ve received such great advice here, so I don’t have much to add. I can, however, tell you of a situation I found myself in when I turned 18.

I met an older guy online at that age. We hit it off immediately. There was a very strong feeling of being intensely, almost darkly, drawn to this man. As I got to know him, I learnt he was married and had two young children. I knew innately we had been lovers or involved with each other in other lives. Probably it was around the time of the Battle of Trafalagar (the man was obsessed, he has replica guns from that era, knew all the history and even looked like Admiral Nelson, in stature, personality and in his face ((yeh he was not an handsome man))—not saying he was him but his soul was very connected to that era and that battle. The street I grew up on and was living on had the name Trafalgar in it. Very odd coincidences like that surrounded me and him)
    Anyway, long story short. He did not believe in reincarnation. He was adamant that he loved me. I felt something very strong for him, but was it love? I ended up meeting him a couple of times, but I broke it off before it got serious. I wrote in my journal at the time that I should not, at any cost, be intimate with him even though I had that opportunity more than once. I knew on a soul level that he had come into my life so that I could say goodbye to him. I knew I needed to break that karmic circle we had created of having repeated toxic relationships (I feel it ended bad in our previous life) and although he was in an unhappy marriage, I did not want to break him apart from that. I told him as much, I forgave him from my heart and I let him go. It was tough. It was confusing. My soul pushed me to do it. Seriously. I was having weird things happening to me, tellling me it wasn’t my path this time such as objects flying around my room (books falling off my shelves, an amethyst I kept on my desk just flying off and landing on the floor). It was very intense. My encounters with him were intense, hypnotic almost. I was so drawn to him but a part of me was screaming no. Please don’t. When I finally let him go, I had a dream of him, being a teacher at a Buddhist convention. His face was shining. I felt very light and free.

It might be a coincidence but a month or so after I met my husband, my soul mate. It’s a totally different feeling and there is no darkness and no negativity, just a strong feeling of love.

I hope you find your answer. I always say go with what your gut tells you as it’s usually right.

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Hi everyone. I wanted to thank you all for your advice. These last two weeks, I've been praying for guidance. After much deliberation and thought, I've decided I won't be going. It's apparent that he's married to his wife for a reason and that he needs her in this life and what kind of love would I truly have for him if I were to try to deny him what he needs? Is this overwhelmingly tempting and tearing me up inside? Of course it is. After all the clues I was told by psychics, undeniably pointing to him, is this overwhelmingly difficult? Of course it is. But I will respect him and his marriage.

This reminds me of the biblical story of when Abraham was asked to sacrifice his only son. But because he had such faith in God, he was ready to oblige. In this I learn, that this will reap ripe fruits. I will try to focus on my writing and maybe in some future we will meet again.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  8. landsend

landsend New Member

Often the hardest path to take is the higher road, in that you look for the best for each person and not only of your needs. It takes a lot of inner strength, which you seem to have in adundance. Know that there’s a reason for everything, I’m sure that this is happening for a reason which will be aparent to you one day.