Unique Situation

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by RunningWind92, Aug 9, 2017.

1. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Hi everyone. I have a very imminent question to ask. In two weeks, the wrestler will be in my area again. And this time, it will only be two months since he was here. I don't know why the universe keeps bringing him to my area. I gave him a journal last time and we took a picture together. Wasn't that all that was meant to happen? I fear that if I go, my longings for him will run rampant and I will say or do things I shouldn't do. I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach it won't go well if I go but should I really miss out? Why is this happening? What should I do? Thanks all.

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Listen to your gut. It may be warning you that going with your current attitude and intentions would end up hurting one or both of you.

Notice the context of your intentions and longings right now. Any invitation or expectation that would sabotage his current close relationships and chosen life path if he accepted would make him (and therefore you) miserable. There are far worse feelings to endure than missing someone you care about.

If you manage to genuinely and wholeheartedly shift your expectations to something healthier and less dangerous for the two of you, the gut feeling may change. That's a core quality of predictive sensing. It usually only projects the results of the path you're actually on right now. If you change your path, you might receive completely different advice from your gut the next time you check.

Also, changing such strong expectations takes deep inner work. Most people would need to be completely willing to do the inner work and have wise outside help to manage such a shift within two weeks. Of course, that's only if he is on a path that would allow this connection to be healthy, too.

It's a good idea to simply listen to your gut and avoid this chance to meet until you shift your context enough that it's no longer a dangerous (won't go well) choice to do so.

landsend and fireflydancing like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

If I were you, I wouldn't go. A wise friend told me: we cannot build on smoking ruins, which means: you cannot build a new relationship until the old/current ones are properly ended.
    I think Mere Dreamer gave you really wise words too. I love her words and advice.
    My intuition says: he is aware of your presence and probably arranged this visit somehow. But your intuition should be taken seriously. A hurtful scenario could be that he is interested to play around with you but nothing more than that. Your expectations are much, much higher and you deserve better than being somebody's 'extra girl'.
    Even when he is more serious than that, there will be so much hurt on all sides because there are children involved.

landsend and Mere Dreamer like this.
  4. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Thank you so much everyone for your advice. Fireflydancing, it's very strange you say that because for the record, he is one of the few wrestlers who has never had affairs. But do you still get that feeling that he arranged this visit purposely?

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

It could be, those things you only know looking back after some time (talking together). I only follow the words you told us. And at the same time, I have a long history in finding back people from the Past. The energetic pulling can be extreme sometimes for a meeting to take place.
    In my experience, both people were aware from the very beginning on a soul level, no matter the social circumstances.
    In your case, he remembered you from the first time, and... you gave him a present fully loaden with your energy the second time. When I combine this with your experiences you told us, to me it is very clear that you and the wrestler are connected somehow.
    You say he never had affairs, well... that doesn't count, because most of the time people keep their affairs secretly. But this is not important.
    The most important thing to realize is that life itself is not always like a fairytale. I absolutely take your point of view as the starting point: you and the wrestler were lovers in a past life, there is a connection and the energies are still flowing because you met each other in this life.
    Next phase is absolutely unknown. It is not obvious that the two of you will become lovers again in this life. It doesn't mean there is no love, no attraction, no pulling or no romance.
    That's why I consider him to somehow arrange this extra meeting, consciously or unconsciously. But now the 'warning'... it doesn't mean he'll jump into your arms and you will live together happily ever after. Sometimes people come together just to say goodbye. Sounds weird, but it happens. Or they come together to finish their final dispute from last time/life. Or they come together just to help each other on a soul level through a phase or conflict.
    I know that warnings are just warnings and a heart in love will just follow the pulling of love in spite of warnings. It's ok because it's your life and the way to gather wisdom yourself. So, if you go and meet him again, just remember that there are several scenarios possible for the future. I don't exclude the Cinderella option, that everything will work out fine, it's really possible. He might be in a miserable relationship right now, waiting for his princess to show up. In this case be sure that both of you will end current relationships in a proper way before starting together. At the same time, be prepared for different scenarios. He might be attracted to you, but not prepared to commit himself to you.
    And my final advice: if you take reincarnation seriously and you imagine all the centuries you lived in before... there have been more lovers and husbands in the past. There are more souls you are connected to. If this love story doesn't work out, there will be others to meet again. Really.

Carloloner and landsend like this.
  6. RunningWind92

RunningWind92 New Member

Hi everyone. I wanted to thank you all for your advice. These last two weeks, I've been praying for guidance. After much deliberation and thought, I've decided I won't be going. It's apparent that he's married to his wife for a reason and that he needs her in this life and what kind of love would I truly have for him if I were to try to deny him what he needs? Is this overwhelmingly tempting and tearing me up inside? Of course it is. After all the clues I was told by psychics, undeniably pointing to him, is this overwhelmingly difficult? Of course it is. But I will respect him and his marriage.

This reminds me of the biblical story of when Abraham was asked to sacrifice his only son. But because he had such faith in God, he was ready to oblige. In this I learn, that this will reap ripe fruits. I will try to focus on my writing and maybe in some future we will meet again.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  7. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

Often the hardest path to take is the higher road, in that you look for the best for each person and not only of your needs. It takes a lot of inner strength, which you seem to have in adundance. Know that there’s a reason for everything, I’m sure that this is happening for a reason which will be aparent to you one day.

8. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Loves a bloody nuisance.

9. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ahhhh, but it feels so good!

10. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

It makes you soft and gormless Ken.

I said about my old current life love "I love her Machiavellian glint". In my last incarnation I said about why I had feelings for her previous incarnation " She's got the divil in her".

One thing I've noticed about love through the ages is that its a honeypot every time. Call me a cynic but sure, some women I've become a fool for again and again.

11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Gormless, I had to look that one up, never ran across that one before! I think you are referring more to lust than love, although I sometimes have difficulty differentiating between the two myself. Love is a difficult thing to define, for me anyway, as the years have gone by. I recall a period when I defined it as "the anticipation of unmet and expected desires" or "projected need fulfillment", which is as meaningless as as saying "lustful intent". However, there is a lot more to it than that I find after looking back on my life and having several very loving relationships as well as lust-filled ones, but that is just in my current lifetime. One of my most "proof of reincarnation" moments occurred forty-two years ago in such a relationship where I discovered that I knew things I had no experience of in this lifetime, 'nuf said about that relationship.

My feelings for my deceased sister, who was nine years older than me, is still strong - I still miss her even now after her death fourteen years ago. And, I'm humbled by my current wife's apparent love for me by accepting all that she is burdened with in our marriage, my disability, property upkeep, and even knowing that she will be a rather young widow. I feel inadequate most of the time when considering what I have to offer, not only now, but at any time in my life. I have been blessed in this respect.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  12. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I'm not referring to lust Ken. I'm referring to something about my old love that I loved. You have to understand, I was ruthlessly efficient and I enjoyed it. That stemmed from an intrinsically cynical mind. The men under my command loved me for my insouciance but I've found that that only ever came to true fruitition with my old love. When she was untouched by evil she played with playfulness. It was like a breath of fresh air for a soldier like me. It made it all worth it. It made me think that protecting my home was worth it...because this soul...this beautiful creature...this woman...was free to be herself and I was free to be with her. So just like your love caring for you with your disability my love took me away from my wars. She didn't even have to do anything but be herself. That's why it was so hard that the war was brought home in my current life.

13. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jim:

It is a shame that Tanguerra has not been around lately. (It makes me wonder what she is up to). If you are interested in a love story spanning several lives, you should read about her and her friend "X" in a variety of threads. She would understand exactly what you mean about being drawn over and over again to some particular quality in your love; something that you greet with a sense of recognition in each new lifetime.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--What you said in your last post is among the best statements of a man's romantic love for a woman I have ever read. Good writing on the one hand, and congratulations on being an old-fashioned romantic on the other. There are few left, and the world is a poorer place as a result.

14. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi S&S. When I first met her in my current life we both wondered where we knew each other from. It was like "Hi!" and picking up right from where we left off. Your right, her way of being in the world was something I recognised before she had even spoke to me. It was like she knew every button to press to disarm me and my way with her together with that put us at ease with each other immediately. I've never really explored past lives and love, I just accepted it as a given.

I just got defensive of my old love and felt like gushing. I guess I still have feelings for her even though it ended badly in my current life.

15. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Love is a bloody nuisance Ken. When I was with my old love it felt like the world had stopped turning. It felt like we had to be together. Destiny didn't have that in store for us however.

When I met her I was just an average bloke with an average job living an average life. Fighting for her brought anger and passion, war and finally resentment. I wouldn't have remembered all of my past life battles either. I wouldn't have been aware of anything. She came into my life and challenged every perception that I had of the battle between good and evil. Its all changed and traumatised me.

A while back I was at a tram stop and a woman sat two feet from me who looked like her. She saw me have a series of flashbacks reliving all of my battles. With regards to women I seem to be on the shelf now. How could I ever explain to a prospective lover that the battle of Sulcoit in 968ad is playing on my mind for instance. Love changed me in my current life AND that's a bloody nuisance.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  16. VenusUnchained

VenusUnchained Member

Your story sounds so familiar to me Richard, and I relate to all this more than I can express. I just posted my own story of sorts, I think we all wonder if we'll ever have that great love that is written into our fate and is burned across multiple lives.... and I think we should stay hopeful. I just posted my recent experiences for the first time ever... a brief overview because it would take a year to explain. But like RunningWind92... love exists, sometimes only to teach us something. We may never have it in a lifetime, not actively be involved with that person aside from brief meetings, but sometimes fate is kind. We just have to live our lives to the best and stay hopeful things fall into place. They always do one way or another but the important part is that we learn, don't let it hinder you from living to your potential.