VERY convincing (almost!) evidence.

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Gemeni, May 1, 2002.

1. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

This afternoon I picked up a book I hadn't looked at for years. It fell open at a page about Dorothy Eady, a lady born in 1903 and her extraordinary life story regarding a past life. Serendipity - thank you!!!
    I searched the web and found pages of information about her. It must be one of the most well known cases, in England and Egypt.
    The story is shown on:
    https://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2010/07/fate-vs-free-will/
    I then was looking at other pages about her and found another case study, this time about a blind man. Very interesting if true.
    www.stephenobrien.freeserve.co.uk/page47.html

Would love you all to read these and hear your opinions.

2. Peter V

Peter V Senior Registered

3. Kelly

Kelly Administrator Emeritus

Hi Gemeni (and Peter)

Funny, I have just started reading a book by a woman named Rosemary Clark – The Sacred Tradition in Ancient Egypt – and within the first few pages, she mentions Omm Sety…I’ll quote a quick piece from the book here

I read the other link as well, and have read similar cases before, reported from blind sighted individuals who can see colour and form in regressional therapy…quite an accomplishment eh?? Although I’m sure science has probably found a way to possibly refute the idea’s it could possibly be expressing so far as Reincarnation goes.

As to Stephen O’Brien, the guys site it was on, I saw him a few years ago in our local town hall, and come out with a lot more than I expected from the evening.

Thanks for the links and the further reading

------------------
    Lots of Love
    Kelly

4. Jerry Johnson

Jerry Johnson Senior Registered

Indeed, do read "Search for Om Seti".

There is a part where Om Seti is visited in the here and now by her lover Seti I. Her Muslim father in law saw the Pharoah in full regalia sitting on Om Seti's bed talking to her! He fled in stark terror! Divorce followed. Om Seti stayed on, became an Egyptian citizen, and ghosted some famous Egyptologists work for them!

In a different circumstance and way, I had similar such experiences. But, I am one of those important personage claimants! Nutty, you know! Only the hoi polloi return as credible witnesses.

5. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

Hello to you all and thanks for all the feedback. I'm glad other people find this as interesting as I do, and I shall certainly buy a copy of the book. I notice on the Amazon details it says that the film rights have been taken up. I just hope they can do justice to the work! Why is it that my heart so often sinks when I hear that somebody is about to make a movie out of a book that I like!!!!
    Jerry, I loved the pictures that came into my head when I read your post.
    I am also intrigued by what you say about your memories. Have you posted them here? If not...I'd love to hear more. I assume you must have memories of a pharaoh?
    I have no idea who I was, but the times I am drawn too include those ruled over by Menes, Rameses 2 and Akhenaten. I also feel very strong feelings for the artisans village of Deir el-Medina. At the moment I'm not even trying to fit myself into any one place/personal memory. I'm just letting the brain travel along to see where it takes me.
    I'll be waiting to hear your story.
    All the best to you all. Gemeni.

6. Jerry Johnson

NO, but i follow the big boy about twenty feet behind. Several lives as a senior bureaucrat . Early New Kingdom and 19th dynasty.

The lives of importance are far closer to the present. American / British . Early Virginia, Revolutionary period, Civil War USMA, and my beloved Britain in the Great War. Four American lives with a Brit interlude. Drat!

I have been regressed professionally, but have vivid lifelong spontaneous memories.
    I allso am able to identify compatriots etc. from the past in this life. Great story here. More later.

7. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

Thanks Jerry and I look forward to reading the follow on.
    Maybe if you were 20 feet behind the big man you might know who I was!!! At the moment my latest memory is just giving me feet and legs in a procession and it's getting very frustrating!!!!
    If you haven't seen my lengthy post under 'dreams' section (Dreams of Egypt) perhaps you could read it and see if your expert eye recognises anything. Would appreciate any help.
    Meanwhile I await your continuing story.

8. Jerry Johnson

Gemini:

I read your dream piece. I have a startling interpretation that points out how damaging religious doctrine may be.

In all liklihood, you are remembering a fear of self created Egyptian judgement. When an Egyptian died, the soul travelled to the underworld for judgement by Osiris. Those that failed the 42 question test were torn apart by a combined beast that included a Hippo,Crocodile and a lion.

Sebek, the Egyptian crocodile god, had an immense following as did the Hippo as an Incarnation of Osirus's evil brother Set. It was Set that murdered Osirus twice. Horus, the son of Osirus and Isis battled and defeated Set. The 19th dynasty Pharoah's were from the Delta and were associated with Set. These were the Ramessides.

The priests filled everyone, especially the upper classes, with this claptrap. A true believer can have this and later junk trapped in their soul mind . It surfaces if you go "back" to the specific personality at that time. Souls seem to be a large Onion in structure.

So, in short, you were visiting your beliefs at the time you died in Egypt. You had Set , the evil one, on one side of the walk. On the other side you had Sebek! Walk carefully, one slip and your soul is devoured.

You are obviously actually back in those times.

Here is a more current example. Wind, heat , feel and smell in glorius desert color.

In the Great War, I was a Brit Colonel in Levant Theatre under Allenby. I was an intelligence officer with considerable connections to Turk Officers that were Pan Arabists.

Now the dream. Persisting since early childhood. One of many. I am standing with a number of Bedu near a road. A Brit staff car comes along and runs over this small child at the side of the road and does not stop. The column is moving and in haste. I take it to be just before Beersheba. I run after the bloody ******** yelling my head off to stop. The child was killed! What was so interesting is that the bloody pommy officer, me, was screaming every Aussie expletive available. On the basis of this, I think it was Beersheba and not Jerusalem.

When I was about seven, say 1943, I saw a WWII potboiler where a Jap staff car runs over a little kid! I ran out of the theatre and down thw street in a full panic. Of course, I was told my dream was "just pretend".

Your dream was real within the context of the "time" it occured. Western scientific people tend to denegrate these things. They are really just ignorant shallow thinkers.

9. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

Thanks for all that Jerry.
    I've been wading through a huge amount of Egyptian stuff to try and get the meaning for myself and I'd come to much the same conclusion. But it's very helpful to see an independant view. It's all too easy to interpret some of these things for yourself and come up with what you want to know, rather than what you should understand.
    Have you seen my other dream posted as 'Dreams of...where?'. This also seems to be the moment of the soul leaving the body, though this time in China.
    Obviously your belief at the time of dying is VERY major!
    Your recurrent dream sounds very heavy. I would guess that witnessing something like that would be very difficult to shake. However you come to terms with yourself and your own beliefs, the uncaring attitude of others is something that I don't think we can ever come to terms with.

10. Jerry Johnson

There seems to be abundant evidence building that beliefs at time of death and manner of death can leave deep scars.

I have quite a few remembrances of the Great WAr life of a similar nature that extend way back. I was not killed in the war but ended up in India. The remembrances are mostly observational.

I had an important set of memories surface as a result of seeing the Australian movie "The Lighthorsemen". I had a similar thing result from reading some of Robert Graves'stuff.

Ghandi's Salt March scenes in the movie triggered some Indian remembrances.

One of the interesting things that happened quite young was that I went into a trance on hearing Elgar played for graduation rehearsal in eighth grade. I was suddenly in 1910. A young Reserve Lieutenant in a Regiment of Horse parading. The sound of the horses, their sweat smell etc was overpowering. Next I was in Westminster with hundreds of other young officers as an Honor Guard. Then Elgar! Suddenly I was shaken out of the trance by my teacher. It was the Coronation of George V.

I also have vivid memories from regressions of a Civil War ranking Officer. USMA 1843.
    The sriking thing here is that I did not start the full remembrances; an associate did by telling me he saw me in a blue uniform at my desk. At the time, I was dressed very Modish Madison Avenue! These regressions were very convincing to all I gave them to. The best regressions were done by Gregory Paxon in 1985

11. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

Hi there Jerry. Ah, the places that music can transport us! I find classical music very useful, amongst other types.
    In this house we have a musical visitor. When we play certain piano works all of us can clearly hear somebody humming along. It's really great. It has nothing to do with recording, nor the equipment being used, as we've checked that out.
    I have musical abilities which seem to have been carried over from some past time. When I was eight I was given a piano for a surprise present. I had no experience, but walked straight to it and to my parents shock started playing perfect scales!!
    Now I can play a lot of classical pieces, even though (to my husbands amazement) I have little understanding of music theory.
    I've even had a few sessions playing with an ex international concert pianist. He refused to play with most 'amateurs' as they made him mad. He said he loved the sessions we had.
    Did you get to see any of the ceremonies we had here when the Queen Mother died? Most of those took place around Westminster and would have brought back memories for you. Things haven't changed in ceremonial terms.
    I used to ride with a group of guys who were in the Kings Troop. They are always a major part of ceremonies here - and completely mad riders! They made no concessions to me being a 'weak woman'!!!! Galloping around and taking off the saddle, charging around a field twice with a coin between my leg and the the saddle - which you dropped on pain of death!!!
    And now another question for you. Has your memory of Egypt been the most compelling part of your journey? I am curious because the pull has been so incredibly strong for me and I wonder if it's just me, or whether Egypt has a particularly strong appeal in general.

12. Jerry Johnson

My most compelling experience was as a gladiator crucified in the Social War in 71BC. I had readings done by a very decent clairvoyant about 30 years ago. She correctly saw many lives. Some events took decades to come together with others. My brother in law had a persistent memory from childhood of being run through by a gladiator! Living color etc. Turned out it was me that ran him through.

I have a persisent similar memory . Living color etc. I am hovering above the dead body. Unlike the movie, you were nailed to any bush or stick. My arms were broken in many places and wrapped around the tree limb. Just left to hang with your toes touching the ground.

I was promised a role in killing slavery! Those roles got me drawn & quartered as well. I have only an in between memory of that event. But, I got in on the kill in the American Civil War.

The bulk of past lives have been Britain, the US, Greece, Rome, and the near east. India too! I had several Muslim lives.

This life is to be the last on terra.

13. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

You've certainly lived Jerry! (And died in all the best ways too!!)
    Do you think that as we take the particular journey we're on at the moment, with all the past experiences suddenly falling into place, it means the journey is almost over?
    I also have the feeling that this is my last time on terra (or terra-fying as we could call it judging on the behaviour of most of the human race today).
    My purpose on being here now is most certainly as a helper to others. Since I was a young teenager I had to assume the role of a mature being, in order to help my parents through very difficult times. At the same time I had to handle my own life - which was no picnic. Since then I have had no time in my life when I haven't had the role of helper to one troubled soul or another. Everytime I think everybody is sorted out - another springs up - and I just know it is my job to be there for them.
    Even my long illness has been a test of my mental resilience. My doctor remarked that he wished there were more around like me so that we could guide others similarly afflicted along the path.
    I seem to be made of rubber and insist on bouncing back (back I do feel a bit squashed from time to time).
    My inner voice tells me that this is my last time here. I think it may also be possible that I've seen the ultimate destination in another of my dreams. And very nice it was too!! I had to reach it via a spacecraft - but I'm not convinced about that bit.
    Would be interested to know what leads you to reach the same decision about it being your last time here.

14. Jerry Johnson

Much of my knowlege comes from being a clairvoyant. I merely need to relax to get full color visions of of future and past things. I also have the same things happen in sleep, except that I also engage in conversations . These are lucid dreams that can continue on for many episodes days and weeks apart. My "conversations" are not unlike Jane Roberts taking dictation from Seth. Jane roberts was a trance medium which I am not. The verbal stuff is in the sleeping state. The visual is in both states.

I work in large scale construction. I am not a novice in physical sciences. I often regale the engineers with descriptions of the high tech, yet ecologically safe , technology of Voyas. They put me to the immediate test of science. Voyas is somewhat larger than earth with a shallow plane of the ecliptic. Using earth parameters,the things I describe always work within or near the Earth limitations. They think I am a sort of H.G. Wells.

My clairvoyant future things are usually mundane, but clearly prove the existence of precognition. It should be obvious to any thinker, materialist or spiritual, that the capacities of the Earth System have already been strained to the point of failure. There are at least 5 billion humans that must die. Yet, their mass death itself would be an ecological catastrophe. Those that think we could provide for all do not even adress the worst problem present if the starvation problem were solved. Methane control! Yes, crap! Remember 80 % live in low tech disintegrating countries! NO way to control the methane!

My future views coincide with a Professor of Anthropology named Hank Wesselman. His first book " Spiritwalker" is one of the best reads ever as science fiction, which it is not. Wesselman has clairvoyant dreams that take him to the earth 5000 years from now! Wesselman has an extrordinary gift and insight to contribute.

I have the results of an "experiment" I tried the day after reading his book. The odds of what happened are perhaps a quintillian to one. I still have the artifacts as proof.

15. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

I was told when I was quite young that I was a clairvoyant - by a clairvoyant, but until you mentioned it I hadn't thought about the possibility of linking that with all I'm going through now. Probably because clairvoyant is a word that gets linked to things like daily paper horoscopes and crap t.v shows!! I shall have to give it some more thought.
    My glimpse of the future and a planet I didn't recognise came in a dream some years ago. Another of those that was so vivid I've never forgotten it.
    I left the house in the night and was directed to a space craft. During the voyage some people were giving me a guided tour of the craft and explaining things in scientific terms which meant nothing to me at all. That's one of the reasons I remember the dream so clearly. I am no maths/science genius yet the things they were saying seemed to be beyond my knowledge - if that makes sense to you!!
    The planet we went to was very beautiful, but what I recall most of all was that everybody there was so different. They were all content! Some time before my husband had been working with people with huge mental problems. I recognised some of them on the other planet - and all their disabilities had gone. It was quite remarkable and very comforting.
    I have since dreamt that my father is also there. He was annoyed that I'd called to see him and told me it was too soon. The house he was building for me wasn't ready! He died years ago and in this life was a master builder/architect. I'm certain this has links with my Egyptian past. Both of us are/were very meticulous and neat. Both have/had very neat and unusual handwriting style. The same things have appeared in my son, who never knew his grandfather.
    I'm intrigued by 'Spiritwalker' and will check it out for myself. Would love to hear more about your experiment too.

16. Jerry Johnson

My little experiment turned out to be the incredible event in my life.

I have been working on a revised version of Prof. Charles Hapgood's theory of polar shifting. Hapgood proposed the only workable theory to explain displaced polar ice caps.I have been researching the evidence from Journals for about 30 years. The lithosphere or skin of the Earth shifts about a thousand miles in relation to the mantle every 15-20,000 years. This the source of worldwide floods and end of the earth fears embedded in religion. What you see happening in polar regions is not all related to global warming.

Now, as to Wesselman's trips into the future. W. visits a Hawaiian living on the coast of California 247 generations after the "FAll". The Hawaiians recontacted N. America a century before. Wesselman is a cultural anthropologist interested in Shamanism . He is similar in views to Michael Harner or Joseph Campbell.

I visited my best friend in the Door Peninsula of Wisconsin in 1995. I had brought along a favorite book on Egypt that included a favorite tomb painting of a noble fowling with his family on a reed boat. A chance visit to the bookstore brought me into contact with Wesselman's book "Spiritwalker". The Hawaiians believe the spirits reside in special stones. I read the book that evening.

The next day we went to the beach. I had the idea of letting the spirits of the peninsula answer three questions. I also called on my own spirit guides.

The three questions relate to the peninsula and a polar shift.

The first qustion was "Will the survivor colony in Door be peaceful?

The second was "Will the climate be Warm?"

The third was "Will this happen from a natural catastrophe?"

With that I waded into Lake Michigan and picked up a small pebble in about 3 feet of water. The eroded limestone fossil depicted a perfect hippy peace symbol.

A few minutes later I waded into the water a few hundred yards away. Swam to the sandbar and picked up a pebble. This pebble has a perfect stick figure of a person in an Egyptian reed boat. Turn it over and there is a perfect flopping fish with an eye as well.

About an hour later , I dove for a pebble and eventually brought up a ten pound stone. It is limestone sediment with broken coral embedded in it. It sure was a catastrophe for the Coral a few million years ago.

All three questions a Yes!

The second question pebble was a subject in the book I brought with me.

The next post will give you a truly impossible coda. My meteorite that landed on my driveway years ago!

17. Jerry Johnson

THe meteorite. Sometime in the early seventies, i found a nickel meteorite on my driveway. It weighs about a pound and is in the shape of the state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The Door peninsula that separates Green Bay from Lake Michigan is clarly shown. The tapers slightly to include the City of Chicago. I have had this extraordinaryily rare artifact on my desk for years. I did not recognize the shape until after the events with the spirit stones. All four artifacts are in display case along with all kinds of other natural artifacts collected over a lifetime.

My additions to Hapgood's work is that the lithosphere is connected to the change of polarity of the poles. This change is imminent. The mechanism of the roll is related to different coefficients of friction in what used to be called the Mohorovoric Discontinuity . This is a narrow layer between the lithosphere and the mantle. When the polarity change occurs, the lack of elecric charge suddenly decreases the coefficient of friction. As the charge reasserts itself in the opposite direction, the coefficient of friction increases. One indicator of this is that heat should be building up what will be the new position of the magnetic poles. Recent discoveries show just such a structure off Lesser Antarcticia. There is a hot spot nearly antipodal to the Antarctic hot spot in the Arctic Ocean. Triangulating this indicates the new North Pole with respect to the lithosphere is in the Kamchatka Peninsula of Siberia, a shift of around 1400 miles.

Most of the new evidence has been discovered within the last twenty years. So this is why the Arctic regions are heating up with the virtually total loss of the Larsen and Ronne Ice shelves. The Greenland icecap is going fast. For the first time in the history of modern man the North pole is seawater.

Anyway, I have had a lifelong interest in catastrophic geology.

TAke all this into account with what happened with the spirit stones etc and you have an event beyond calculation of odds.

By the way, the Door Peninsula is made up of a former limestone seafloor. The rock is saturated with fossils. The beaches have billions of small fragments mixed with the sand. The fragments brak off from the cliffs through weathering and surf action. The Great Lakes is really a large freshwater sea. Very dangerous.

I was born and raised within walking distance of Lake Michigan. Except for short intervals I have never lived more than a short distance from the lake.

18. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

Thanks for all that Jerry, it's absolutely fascinating. Especially in view of all the evidence that's coming out now about the polar shift. Also global warming.
    I read yesterday that yet another vast ice shelf has broken off. This one is ten times the size of Manhattan, which should add to the chaos pretty nicely as it's about the fourth one to break recently. I also read a couple of weeks ago that one of the shelves that broke away last year has killed 40 percent of the food chain (krill etc). As several more have fallen since then, the effect must be major.
    I feel that all these changes going on are VERY significant, even though scientists would have us believe otherwise. My guides think differently!
    I also have very strong feelings about the dangers of the chemicals being used on the planet. Although some of this is down to the fact that myself and my son became ill courtesy of one of them, my instincts tell me it's much more relevant than this.
    I have a large collection of stones. Most special is a large piece of shiny iron-ore (I can't remember exactly what it is)which was given to me by my father. He got it from his mother. I used to spend ages admiring it as a kid, convinced it was a meteor. And (another coincidence!) I have a stone I picked up a few years ago on a walk in a very beautiful park. It's a thin slice of some kind of rock, with a perfect eye shape on it!

19. Jerry Johnson

My last two posts have been quite hurried because i use aol and am cut off and locked up all the time.

My take on polar shift is that polarity change at the poles is the cause and brake on polar shift. You might say the earth is a alternating current generator with a 13,000 year cycle. No different than American AC at 60 cycles per second. As the magnetic values at the poles decline to near nothing, the magnetic field generation continues on. Heat is the result. If power draw on a turbine at 99% capacity were cut off, the electricity generated after the draw cut would melt the generator. To prevent this damage if a grid failure occurs, there are capacitors outside the plant to store the eltricity generated till the turbine stops.
    The Earth has no such device, and the heat has been building for centuries, millenia really. The excess electricity not passed off in a magnetic field builds and is conducted to a point where the new magnetic pole emerges. The decreased co-efficient of friction in the Mohorovic discontinuity at pole direction change starts the roll of the lithosphere only in relation to the mantle and core. Even a small recharging of the Moho restores the co-efficient of friction and brakes the lithosphere's roll.

The emergence of the new magnetic pole is function of the the earths centrifical force arising from the constant spin of the mantle and core to the heat values of the cyclically decreasing of magnetic field values and it's reversing fields and rebuilding until it is unable to build further. Very difficult concept here. Yet the divergence of the pole of axis from the pole of magnetism can be explained only in such a general way. Far too general, but I make the point.

I put this together as a way to get around the objections to Hapgoods original theory.
    I am ,after all, a mere amateur in this field

You can imagine my incredulence arising from my paranormal experiences and abilities also confirming my thoughts on the matter. These same abilities doom me even more than amateur status. So, I do it, just to try and figure out what is happening.

20. Gemeni

Gemeni Senior Registered

So AOL are no better wherever you may be positioned on the globe eh!! We have good old British Telecom, and due to our rural location things tend not to work when it rains as the water gets into the lines. No such thing as broadband has reached us yet. I sit here reading and contemplating thoughts of an advanced civilisation when we don't even have the option of gas!! This village was one of the first in the country to get electricity, so the owner of the electric company in the village told them to take their nasty gas substance away!!
    Once again thank for the info. You think you are an amateur? It certainly doesn't seem that way to a person such as myself!!
    I've read the post about three times and I'm still not certain I understand. However I shall continue to try and drag myself into the present century and beyond by giving it all more thought.
    Have you thought about publishing your work?