Very little to go on

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Innocent bystander, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Innocent bystander

Innocent bystander Senior Registered

I’m a relatively new member but I haven’t introduced myself. Hi!

The one and only event in my life that I believe might be past life related is a recurring dream I’ve had. It goes like this -
    I’m underground in some sort of tunnel or void in the ground. I’m looking up toward a hole that is throwing a shaft of sunlight down. There’s swirling dust. I can see plant roots. I can see and hear a great many people walking above (somehow I feel “marching” is more appropriate). I feel calm, but I also feel like I’m hiding. I’m just....watching, quietly. And that’s it...or all that I can remember. I’ve had this dream maybe 5 or 6 times in my life starting in my very early 20’s. It’s puzzling. The image doesn’t “haunt” me, but I feel like it’s important. What’s the best way for me to try and...access(?) this and find out if this is past life related?

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello and welcome @Innocent bystander sometimes post life information comes to us best when we are quiet and still, when the conscious mind is quiet, such as when sleeping, meditating or relaxing. There are also guided meditations on YouTube which can help us become quiet and access past life information. Audio with a binaural beat can also help; I have found this youtube channel very helpful https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYNFw_f0pw2-nKbfJEUFV7g

Past life emotions and memories can also be found through meditating on the Heart Centre, there is a very good thread about this here: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/the-heart-center.1048/

I have used this method, described by @Deborah , and find it quite effective, but it can take some practice

Good luck with your explorations, if you feel ok with sharing I'm sure we'd all love to hear what you find out :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    fireflydancing likes this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hi Innocent bystander,

welcome to the forum.

There are many different methods to retrieve memories. If you don't have the means to go to a regression therapist, you can try guided meditation videos on youtube, meditation techniques, ask to get answers in a dream before you go to bed... trouble is, not everything works for everyone.

Thanks for sharing this method, helz_belz, I will try and practice this.

helz_belz likes this.