VIDEO: The Civil War - Jeff Keene

Discussion in 'Video Archives' started by Deborah, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

There is a YouTube video that represents the story and research of Jeff Keene and his memories of being General Gordon during the Civil War. (Stars3 - is his forum member user name.)

Thanks to Jeff - for giving us the link. :thumbsup:

We hope you will be willing to answer questions Jeff...: angel and I hope members post their thoughts here. :)

2. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Video clips

Thanks for posting the video clip address Deborah. This page also carries the Primetime show with little James' story (and features Carol). There is a list of clips to the right. "REINCARNATION, past life evidence ,PART 1" shows a picture of James' mother. The "Part 2" is in the same row of clips or sometimes shows up on the screen after the "Part 1" clip ends.

Yes, I would be glad to answer any questions people may have after they view the Proof Positive program.

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank you Jeff (Stars3) for sharing your video clip with us here in the forum. A remarkable account indeed, and surely enough evidence there to make even the most ardent skeptic stop and think.....everyone should see this video, and the others in the series.

The likeness between you and General Gordon is incredible, when merged together, the photo still looks the same.

Jeff, i was wondering if you ever tried, or wanted to try regressing back to General Gordon's life? Were you ever fascinated by the American Civil War when you were younger, before you validated your past life as General Gordon?

Chris... :)

4. Eevee

Eevee Administrator/Archivist Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing, Jeff !!! It is really wonderful to watch the validations you received about your memories !

Eevee

5. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Hi Chris,

You wrote: "Jeff, i was wondering if you ever tried, or wanted to try regressing back to General Gordon's life? Were you ever fascinated by the American Civil War when you were younger, before you validated your past life as General Gordon?"

No, I have never had any regression work. My case is very rare in that it does not involve any past-life regressions. The Proof Positive people wanted me to have one done on camera but this is the only thing I refused to do for them (I spent six days with them). I felt my case would be stronger without it and seeing how I had done so much research on John Gordon it would not have served much purpose ( and maybe even weaken my case due to the stigma some people place on hypnosis).

I did not have a fascination with American Civil War when young. I do remember doing one of those Venus Pencil color by numbers picture of a Gettysburg battle scene. Many events from my childhood did enter into the Gordon story but I was not aware of them at the time. If you remember from the clip, the magazine I bought at Antietam was the first book or magazine on the Civil War I had ever purchased (or read). This took place in my 40s. I did experience portions of Gordon's life through dreams and meditation though. One dream was the aftermath of his wounding at Antietam. The doctor of the 6th Alabama was working on him to stop the bleeding from his neck wound. Another was helping Mrs Gordon (Fanny) down out of a carriage. Very vivid, even to this day I can still see her and feel my hands around her small waist. Hope this answers your questions.

Best, Jeff

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thank you for sharing the clip - a great story, Jeff! :thumbsup:

I also think this is a good example on how you can sometimes follow your intuition, clues and "coincidences" that get your attention - often there's more to them.

Jeff, has this experience increased your interest in reincarnation? Have you remembered any other past lives since then, or are you even curious about them? Do you think there's something you needed to learn from General Gordon's life, or did you need to remember it in order to understand something from your current life?

Sorry for so many questions... : angel

Karoliina

7. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Hi Karoliina,

First let me say, "pretty name for a pretty woman". Whenever I see your picture the words "natural beauty" come to mind. (are you blushing yet, LOL)

You wrote;

"Jeff, has this experience increased your interest in reincarnation? Have you remembered any other past-lives since then, or are you even curious about them? Do you think there's something you needed to learn from General Gordon's life, or did you need to remember it in order to understand something from your current life?"

I had a mild interest in the "paranormal" throughout my life. Funny though, reincarnation was the least followed of all the subjects (UFOs, strange creatures, ghosts...). Did my experiences increase my interest in reincarnation? Yes, very much so but not just reincarnation. I became a sponge, reading books on the American Civil War, Spirituality and World Religions.

In my book, Someone Else's Yesterday, I briefly wrote about six or seven different lifetimes. I wanted to keep the focus on the Gen. Gordon lifetime because of the strength of the evidence.

I learned many things studying Gordon's life. We can learn much from our past lifes, we can also learn from other people past-lives. When delving into our past we need to keep in mind what Edgar Cayce said, " It is not important who you where so much as what you were." I think the main reason for the Gordon life surfacing was to cause me to do just what I am doing at this moment, telling my story so others may learn from it.

Hope I have answered your questions.

Best, Jeff

8. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Yes, you answered my questions - thank you very much! I wasn't aware you had written a book, though. :)

And thanks for the compliments. I am blushing indeed and have to disagree on the "natural beauty" part, but thanks anyway - your words make me happy. Oh, the vanity of the woman... :rolleyes: :tongue:

Karoliina

9. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

10. Peter V

Peter V Senior Registered

Jeff,

Have you been back to the battlefield since the original episode? If so what were are experiences like the second time?

I thought I had dealt with my memories but on a recent trip to a war museum I had another panic attack when I rounded the corner and came face to face with a panzer. The only other time I've had this experience was when, as noted in my previous post on another thread, I woke up in the middle of the night a few years ago.

11. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Hi again Peter,

I have been back to Antietam battlefield since the original episode. Many times, but no reoccurrence like the first time. I have had some strange and wonderful thing happen on other battlefields. No shortage of what one might call serendipitous events. Also a lot of that "knowing" feeling. I think you know that one firsthand.

I will give you some advice. You can take or not. That is up to you. I will strive to make it good advice.

You wrote, "I've also found out his daughter lives 20 minutes away...not sure what to do with that one."

First, get your own house in order before you mess up someone else's. After you get thing a little more together with yourself you can decide if you should contact the daughter.

Second, a good course of action to take is to name your fear and face it head on. Is it the fear of your mortality? Fear of the whole reincarnation thing? Fear is only in the mind and you can master it and rid yourself of it. There are different ways to do this. I used meditation by first surrounding myself with a white light of protection and then asking to see what I needed to see so I could learn what I needed to learn. This process can be quite revealing. When dealing with past-lives one must be ready for the good, the bad and the ugly. If you would rather not go it alone, maybe Carol or someone else could recommend someone in your area to guide you through it.

From what you say it looks like the balls in your court and its game-time. Take heart in the fact that you are not alone and there are many people willing to help, such as the ones here on this forum. Best wishes to you on your journey

Jeff

12. Deborah

Thank You Jeff - for taking the time to respond...it's wonderful to hear firsthand - thoughts and input not on the video or in the book.

Many Blessing....

13. Deborah

Another youtube video Jeff has alerted us too - Thanks Jeff!:thumbsup:

14. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks Deborah and Jeff for the fascinating video ~ and just in case anyone didn't notice, there are several links to other reincarnation related videos on the same page... ;)

15. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

:eek: is pretty much all I can say right now. Jeff, what an account! When I saw the pictures of you and the General I could feel all the way down in my stomach like a blow - I have never seen something so striking before! Amazing.

There are some other amazing clips on that site as well. It was great to see Carol Bowman 'live', put a face and a voice on the name. Thanks for the links :)

16. Amy

Amy Senior Registered

What an amazing video. This is another great example of reincarnation proven. The resemblance between the two men is uncanny.

This actually triggered a memory for me that I had not thought of in many, many years.

At my grandmother's home when I was about 16, I saw a very old photo of my paternal great grandmother. She was my grandfather's mother. Looking at her photo was like looking at myself. I remember feeling very strange when I saw that photograph. It was black & white and in a very old oval frame that has very thick glass in it. Almost like a bubble over the photo. I also remember after my grandparents passed away I did ask my aunt who lives in her house for the photo. She promised me that I could have it upon her passing. Thankfully she is still alive and fairly well today.

Jeff, I would like to ask if you remember your experience(s) of your own passing in any of your lives? If so, what did you experience? Thanks!

17. Deborah

FYI, the Beyond Death documentary (with Carol and Jeff in it) will be rebroadcast tonight at 9:00 PM (EST) on The Biography Channel.

18. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Hi Amy,

You asked, " I would like to ask if you remember your experience(s) of your own passing in any of your lives? If so, what did you experience?"

Only one, and that one was a very brief. It was a death in battle. I just went back to my book to check on the colors and number of crosses on the shield used in this battle:

"Another time, a shield of red with a white band at a forty-five degree angle across it. Inside the band there were three red Bottony Crosses (I later found out that this band is know as a “Bend Sinister.”)"

This lifetime had something to do with the Knights Templar, if I was a Templar or fighting them I do not know. I was unhorsed by a spear type weapon (pike, lance...) just below the ribs on the right side in the area of the liver and bled to death rather quickly. At the end of the battle, I found myself doing the old floating routine, hovering over my body watching my brothers in arms knelling around my lifeless body where it had fallen. I noticed I wrote where it had fallen instead of I. Strange, I guess we do not regard our old vessels in high esteem after we leave them (LOL). While watching the scene below I just drifted away faster and faster until I found myself in what one might call a place of light. There I was met by a glowing woman in white who told me I needed to rest a short while because of the trauma I had just been through.

That is the only death scene I have recalled.

Best, Jeff

19. enyeo

enyeo New Member

I think we realize the difference between the bodies and our soul selves when they separate.

When my mother died suddenly my father, who was senile by then, immediately called her body it. He couldn't know or say too much by that time, but he clearly knew that.

It sounds like the pike or lance must have gone past the liver into the lower aorta if you bled to death quickly.

The violent death I remember was fight related, but not in a regular battle. I was sliced into about waist high on the left side. At least I assume I died from this. No floating, just nothing more to the memory.

enyeo

20. Deborah

I am curious what members thought of the video? Jeff....your story would be an awesome movie. Maybe someday? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.