Vietnam Soldier Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Iwaspfcjohn, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Soldier68

Soldier68 Senior Registered

I have a strong connection to weapons. I want to hold a M16. I also want to hold a M1 Garand. I feel so at home when I think about it. When I excercise I think of training at boot camp. I have always loved the US Marines and military as a whole, I look up to them in a weird way. I connect with them, I feel so close to them. Now I’m trying to adjust myself to civilian life and it hasn’t worked very well.

My life went downhill when I was sent to my father who reminded me of a drill instructor (not at the time). I think my earlier Veteran me he slowly taken over. I feel more confident and hotheaded. I also want to go to war, I don’t Know why.

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A single flash and a few fragments probably don't mean much. (That, and once, I don't know what has ridden me, I tried to write a song fic to Paul Hardcastle - 19 which ran a bit out of bounds if you know what I mean...).
    When binge-listening to music of the 1960's last year, I suddenly saw myself, gun in hand, shooting a woman and her two children. Looked up the gun. Either AR-15 or M-16. Before last year, I had no idea what a M-16 or AR-15 is.
    The name "Andrew" comes to mind, as well as the name of a girl, Susan or Suzanne. And something with a black-skinned soldier who had the very unusual name "Socrates".
    Earlier, as a boy in his early teens or so, watching science fiction, something with a scientist and a rocket or star ship flying to the moon. Did some research. Might have been "Science Fiction Theater".
    Sneaking out of the house to meet Susan. Didn't I want to study engineering?
    Not sure how I died. There is something very faint about deserting... as a small kid I also had nightmares of drowning (besides fire and a burned-down place, but that belongs sometime else... haven't found out yet where).

Might mean nothing, and I wouldn't have posted here if it weren't for an odd synchronicity. In the movie my husband is watching (nothing about Nam), someone said "Saigon". Took this as a sign that there is nothing to loose.

Surprisingly, this flash and fragments is not what bothers me the most. Needless to say that I was shocked. But for what reason ever, the worst carry-overs for me seem to come from broken promises, missing the chance to clear things with people and such stuff.

For most of what could be past lives (if it isn't an all too vivid imagination, retrocognition, crytomnesia or what ever) I only have fragments, flashes, sometimes feelings which can be triggered by music, images or someone speaking particular words. Missing people and places, such stuff. Most actual memories I have are from the 15th century, and about some scenes I am not sure.

I might have been there or not, I definitely feel with you guys. Because feelings of guilt and shame carried over from the past definitely are real. Being afraid of many things for no obvious reason also is real.

landsend and Soldier68 like this.
  3. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I relate to your sentiments, Seeker. We have a few similarities.

At the end of 2016 I was drawn to look into my past life memories of Nam, which led to a very intense passage of life altering visions and flashbacks. It led me to contacting the family of my PL self, and through them I’ve been able to validate and confirm quite a few things. Many of those memories are highly personal which is why I’ve not shared them here in this public sphere, because the family are living and my previous self is a missing in action case (unresolved).

One memory was of my wedding day. Again don’t want to share too much here, but I’ll say this was the first real memory I was able to confirm via online newspapers and google. I found a posting of the wedding by sheer luck, and was able to confirm my memories, down to flowers and dress of my wife, the best man being my brother and the fact my wife to be was pregnant before wedlock.

I’ve confirmed quite a lot of other memories via the family. All the ones that I can confirm correlate to actual events.

If you want to chat, drop me a line. I can send you some more info in private.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  4. SeekerOfKnowledge

It is totally understandable that there are things you do not wish to share in the open. Same with me and some memories (if they are memories indeed) from earlier life times. Either too private or phobia hitting again.

I am positively surprised that you actually believe me... or rather that what I got were past life memories indeed and not something else, what ever. I am not so sure myself, sometimes... always doubting, always questioning...

In this life, I was born on January 12th, 1971. So if I was to Nam or Cambodia indeed, it must have been in the 1960's. I do not believe in parallel lives, personally, so if it is real, I must have died in 1970 at the latest.

5. landsend

From 65 onwards is plausible and even before there were advisors who were KIA.

Have sent you a private message.

6. Soldier68

Message to Seeker Of Knowledge on Past life trauma

I read your reply on my post!

I haven’t been trying to find out much anymore about my past life, I ended my research on a pretty good and I don’t want to fail my past life regression and come to some bad place.

The newest thing I remember about my past life are three guys. Johnny, a guy with a mustache and some other black guy. I haven’t had any flashbacks since then.

I myself really miss Johnny which was my friend in my past life. I also miss the 50s and early 60s even if I wasn’t alive back then in my current life.

I think that the trauma I experienced in Vietnam has given me the illness I suffer from today, depression and anxiety.

Thanks for reading!

7. SeekerOfKnowledge

I hope you will be able to overcome your depression and anxiety.

In my case, I am going up and down, but I see a general improvement on how I feel about myself, others, life and everything.

I can relate to missing people and times. The longing can become really strong, and it is then when I return to past lives. Or delve deep into history stuff and music.

There is nothing to complain about in my current life, and I have all reason to be grateful, but you probably can relate to sometimes feeling lonely, out of place, out of time and like there is something missing in your life.

Not sure if I want to remember more from the 1950's and 1960's specifically, but I am ready to take what ever will come, if anything at all.

Personally I think, that also in your case, if it aids you in your journey, the memories will come and that you can neither force it, nor avoid it.

Soldier68 likes this.
  8. Soldier68

Thank you for your comment!

Life has been pretty tough lately. My depression and anxiety issues have gotten worse and I’m just feeling very down. I think that I should do a past life regression soon. I want to find out more about my past childhood, the good memories if I had some.

9. SeekerOfKnowledge

Sorry to say that, but personally I fear that getting only pleasant memories won't help you to deal with your past life trauma. You will have to face the bad memories, too to overcome them.
    You cannot control it anyway. Your Higher Self/Spirit Guides will let you remember what you need to know and/or are ready to face. They know what is best for you on soul level. (This is what I believe, at least.)
    It would be interesting to see what happened before Nam, of course. You didn't end up in Nam just so. Events earlier in that life eventually lead to you being there. And experiences from earlier lives, possibly. Maybe it wasn't your first time in war. Maybe there is a pattern in your lives, and maybe you can finally break it. You always have the chance to change something about yourself, we humans often just do not see it.
    Sometimes you might just need a break and do something you enjoy doing, how ever silly or senseless it might seem. Look deep inside yourself and follow your heart. Do what *you* feel is best for you.

Soldier68 likes this.
  10. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

They're one and the same, the rifle just has 2 names no idea why they've done that though

In my experience past life memories come when they want to, there are times where I can go months without a flashback and there are times when one follows another, usually around significant dates
    My Nam life is one of which I have the least memories

11. SeekerOfKnowledge

Oh, this is why... I checked images of machine guns until I found a match. Checked which of these already were in use before 1970. Got AR-15 and M-16. Of course, like with all adults who remember, you never can exclude the possibility entirely that you have seen it in a movie.
    Same here. Months can pass without getting anything. And then I get a flash when I least expect it. Most regression methods stopped working, because I find it hard to just observe and not interfere or interpret. "This probably is fantasy..." that is the good thing about the Brian Weiss video. He keeps reminding the listener that they should not worry about being it imaginary or not. As I mentioned somewhere else, the good thing about flashes is that they happen so fast that you do not have the time to interfere. Not a chance to block or manipulate them.
    Nam and (possibly) WWI is what I remember least of, too. Seems like things that happened centuries ago still are affecting me a lot more.

12. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Not to nit-pick, but there is one very different aspect between the AR-15 and the M-16, the AR is the civilian version and is not fully automatic like the military M-16 version. I just wanted to add that as it seems to be a MAJOR source of confusion and I did not want it continued here on this forum. (The M-16 is "select-fire, either semi or full automatic)

13. landsend

From what I read, AR-15 seems to be the predecessor to the M-16. Later Colt created the CAR-15. The CAR-15 was a shorter barrel M-16 (but also CAR-15 can refer to Colt Commando XM177). These were typically used by Special Forces, for reconnaisance purposes and pilots due to shorter barrel length and presumably lighter weight.

14. A. Anderson

A. Anderson New Member

I'm currently 20 and I remember bits and pieces of a couple past lives. I'm going to share the one I remember most, but it's still not much. I remember being an F4 Phantom pilot during the Vietnam War. I also remember being a talented guitarist and playing in the mess hall often during meals. I don't remember much else except for how I died. What I remember is being in the cockpit of my Phantom, flying over dense jungle canopy and all of a sudden something happens that makes me lose control of the fighter. It went into a spin, crashed and everything went black. And I have a gut feeling that I was overseas sometime between 1969-1972. I want to learn more about my past life and who I was but I don't know where to start

15. Soldier68

That sounds very interesting. I died because most of my platoon got drunk and the rest of us got killed by the Viet cong scum.

I feel that the mental health problems I have in this life are a result from the things I experienced back then albeit not to the same degree as a soldier would feel. I don’t have PTSD either, but I do get an uncomfortable feeling whenever I see hippies or pictures of the war.

I feel a strong connection to the US, I don’t live there, but my soul has always wanted me to go there. I’m talking about going to the country and all that, experiencing nice towns, finding a good friend and maybe start a life there.

I haven’t had many memories lately. I think it’s for the best. I will try to find some more information one day though.

Thanks for reading!

A. Anderson likes this.
  16. SeekerOfKnowledge

That somehow rings a bell... faintly so. Did you make the fun of popular songs also?

A. Anderson and Soldier68 like this.
  17. Soldier68

I have a feeling that he played a lot of Country. I myself liked to listen to lots of Country and Rockabilly back then. At least I do so nowadays and that kind of music is not very popular in my generation.

18. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum A. Anderson, I'm glad that you joined us, also glad you aren't burdened by your memories. Are the memories snapshots with feelings or movie-type memories? When did your memories start?

19. A. Anderson

A. Anderson New Member

It doesn't really ring a bell for me, but that does sound like something I'd do

20. A. Anderson

A. Anderson New Member

They're mostly feelings. I have a deep love for the music back then. CCR and The Doors to name a couple. The memories started to become clearer around the age of 18 to 19