Vietnam Soldier Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Iwaspfcjohn, Jan 21, 2017.

1. A. Anderson

A. Anderson New Member

I also remember dropping napalm on a village and I broke down and cried when I remembered it for the first time

2. Soldier68

Soldier68 Senior Registered

I love CCR they, The Beach Boys and The Beatles are the only bands of the 60s that I enjoy 100 procent. I also like 50s songs, probably because of nostalgia or something like that.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  3. A. Anderson

A. Anderson New Member

I love the music of the 40s through the 70s. Best 40 years in the history of music imo

Soldier68 likes this.
  4. Soldier68

Soldier68 Senior Registered

I like the 40s as well. I even like the 70s. The 90s was mixed and was the downfall in my opinion. Pop music has steadily went down in quality. You have to look for hem nowadays.

5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I'm into CCR and The Doors as well A. Anderson. I love classic rock and earlier music. The 1940s until the 1970s are my main drinking music.

I was very surprised to learn that I was in spirit during that period. The only reasoning I can come up with is that its perfectly logical for this pl self:

https://goo.gl/images/czRwV2

How many medieval incarnates do you think are into classic rock? Off topic I know, but you can take it as a rethorical question if you want.

6. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered