Vivid nightmares about me trying to save a black haired women all growing up

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jos Faulkin, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Jos Faulkin

Jos Faulkin Member

Found this forum through some google search results. Glad it exist.

I was YOUNG when this started happening and didnt know what to make of this. I had nightmare after nightmare of me loosing some pale black haired women. I was always trying to save her. Something bad was always happening and I was trying to find her. Freaked me out as a kid. Unsurprisingly I am heavily attracted to the physical appearance of women like this. I did have one vivid dream once, it involved a chariot kind of thing and chick got trampled by horses. But usually the theme was me trying to find/save her. My other second most vivid dream(unrelated) involved the sun turning ultraviolet and us loosing gravity. That one scared the hell out of me. I also had a lot of nightmares of me running from some creature or something apocalyptic happening.

The black haired chick nightmares stopped entirely when I married my ex wife. That hot mess is way gone and on a dark path elsewhere now. Maybe I beat that Karma, dunno. Strange how they stopped though. Actually I havent had a nightmare in a long long long time. Just happy dreams.

Don't know if any of this is past life related. It just felt good to post it some where and see if anyone else had any insights. Anyone have any input? Are dreams indicators of past lives?

That is all :)

KenJ, Antigone, Jaimie and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, welcome!

There are cases of children having night terrors, a dream that will repeat itself from very young age and stop around 7 or so, that has been proven to have been past life memories. If you want to check out the video section, "Ghost Inside my Child".

My own kid use to have the same nightmare, about drowning, and gave other comments that could very well be past life related, however, she has never said a name or year or who she was. She is sure she knew me in a past life, though, but this was when she was much smaller, we don't talk about it today.

As for me I also use to have a nightmare that turned out, sadly, to have been past life related, how I died in my past life, which I sadly could prove years later. It is still kinda shocking, wish it wasn't true.I was very upset I had to die this way.

I have had several dreams that were past life related, one can sort of tell the difference, also someone else's feelings will suddenly take a grip on me as I then experience something. So those are my clues, really, that it is not a normal dream or nightmare.

Maybe, perhaps a long shot, the lady in your nightmare was reincarnated as your ex wife, and knowing she was fine nowadays took the nightmare away, who knows ?

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Antigone likes this.
  3. Jos Faulkin

Jos Faulkin Member

Thank you for taking the time to write it. These are personal thoughts I have explored and never got to spray around because someone would think wrong of me. Spirituals are hard to bump into in real life.

The nightmares of me being hunted. Is there a possibility this is a future? Let me tell you a woo woo scenario that spooks me.

Im a hard skeptic thats addicted to ancient history and reading tablets. The Rudolph Steiner books really left a mark on me maybe I wish I did not read. Everyone is talking quantum this, particle that now. And im playing with a rife machine now exploring whether I can change the frequency of my glands. This is something I spoke very badly about in my 20's and am a true believer now. I can feel 639 hz and have done some randomization test while doing other things to check if this is a placebo. Let me articulate this more clearly... I am someone who approaches testimony very apprehensively. People should ask themselves, what is evidence? Yet I say all this w00 woo. All this quantum talk ties the spiritual together i think. This is how the spiritual will be brought in and it was there all a long. Steiner was right...100 years ago.

I'm bothered about the quantum computers, particularly something the maker of D-wave said. He claims these machines bounce in and out of time, back and forth through our dimension. Transhuminism wants us tied into the quantum computer realm. All while being connected to these things that are doing the above claims?! How....scientifically...is that, NOT a portal. That fits the very definition clearly. This is a far out thought I explored and has spooked me. Because some of us won't fall for a threat to go to a AI quantum realm for safety. Like me. I would be the hunted that would have to be forced into it.

I know what im saying is woo woo. But these dots connect as a possible timeline from various sources. One being Steiner. And its coming from different sources, its just not being sprayed as boldly as I just said. Im completely anonymous so I can say all this, where most people would think its nuts. And maybe it is. Its just a scenario in my head that really really spooks me as is a possibility. This could simply be my large imagination at work and I say this as something speculatory that could be woo woo. I think in percentages, not digital. Always have for whatever reason. But I dont like the AI super intelligence talk and elon musk nuerolink one **** bit. Elon Musk sure as HELL is not doing all this by himself. Not a snowballs chance in hell.

What are your thoughts of the nightsmares of me being hunted? I don't like being connected deeply to this thought. I don't like it and it spooks me. I don't want this thought. I was running from something in a monster like appearance. I was always elaborately hiding. I never once got caught though. It was the chick dreams and running dreams i have had the most in life. Nightmares, not dreams.

Antigone likes this.
  4. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Hello Jos!
    Welcome to the forum, we are so glad you are here.
    As for your nightmare, it is my opinion that it could be a past-life memory. I believe that I receive past-life memories through dreams. For me, they often come in a series, and have ranged from vague stories to more precise snapshots. If you had this dream when you were a child and you feel like it didn't have any relevance for you in your day to day life then or spiritual life at that time, I personally would think your dream could very well be connected to a past-life.
    It is funny you are talking about the Rife machine (even though your dream is not funny at all). I was given a Rife machine to help me out of my deepest experience with depression, and after a week or two it really started to help. I am not dependent on it now thankfully, but I believe it works, and its theory is an interesting one to contemplate. As for scientific evidence; realising what works and is true and what isn´t is a personal experience in my opinion. We shouldn't worry about what other people think, because so many of us have closed minds and perceptions, that we cannot see the "truth". Maybe the Rife machine seems "woo woo"(as you say) to some, but I have healed my zits (and comically, have never heard of people talking about pimples on a spiritual level) with saying "I love you" and it works, so personally experiencing what some might call "woo woo" miracles is enough for me. As for technology in general, I think that right now, science is in some ways a religion in and of itself (here is a personal opinion that can be explained but is somewhat irrelevant to the discussion). Still, I think if it will be used correctly, which I think it will be, that it will act as a gateway towards a more enlightened spirituality.
    To be honest, I actually don´t know what a D-wave computer is, and had to look up "elon musk neurolink", but from the little I do know, I hope you will let me share my ideas. I think science is blind (but through whatever lens we look through, we think the others are blind, so I could just be biased), if quantum computers and all this want us connected to different dimensions (per say), then consider how many people think we are already doing this, without even trying. Nevertheless, I think people will leave AI and technology in the future, because it will not fufill them, and, people are waking up slowly to a need for a deeper connection. In my humble opinion, AI is not the way and I do not think you are alone in your being disturbed by some of the weird things people are doing/thinking of (computer brains have always grossed me out too). But right now, the world is just so exicited about technology. We don´t really know where the world will go after this life, but if we are talking about the future- I hope you know that there are more than one paths to chose from. Of course there is always the bad path, but I believe in people; I think they will choose the right path and I hope you will agree one day too. I also used to be afraid of things like this, but I have learned to trust.
    As for your nightmare of being chased/ hunted, I think we have to realise that dreams can mean many things. You could be right, it could be another reality/future, but maybe think about what this means to you now(because this is where your power lies). A lot of the times when we dream of being chased, I think it is a message that we are running from something we are dealing with in our life on some level. These might be some ugly emotions, like the ones from our childhood or hurtful past relatioships that we need to accept and let go of, but we ignore and bury them because we dislike them so much and are afraid of them. In this case, maybe the moster is a side of you or something within yourself that, instead of running from, should be accepted and let go. Any ways, that is my non-professional "dream analysis". Maybe most important is the question, what do you think your dream means?
    Nevertheless, I was intrigued in reading what you had to say, and I hope I understood you and all you said, and that I have made sense on some level in conveying my opinions.
    Peace and Blessings to you Jos!

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Jos !

You're welcome :) I agree it is rare to have this kind of talk out in the real world. Think lots of us keep it inside because we don't wish for people to think we are strange and take distance, which is kind of funny 'cause I think there are more people around us that is more open to these kind of things than what we at times give them credit for.

I have now only this morning gone through 2-3 videos in a haste about Rudolph Steiner, although his name was familiar to me, but I don't know why, most likely heard of him somewhere. So right now my knowledge of him and his work is only on the surface, so forgive me that I am at a baby stage right now, when I write these words.

I think spirits, energies, beings from other dimensions, "the other side" etc has always used technology as a way to get through, to communicate, as we too have done the same in order to hopefully come in contact with them. I think what you write that one will open a portal with this is true. What one does not wish to happen is that one loose control, so I can understand your fear in this for the future, but one has to remember that the good guys are on the other side too, but one doesn't want the chaos.

I have read Antigone's reply to you and agree that your nightmare could be symbols of either past life experience or/and what ever it now is that you need to work yourself through it, analyze it. And the lady you are trying to save is I think the key. Who is she ? What does she mean to you ? What happened ?

If I should take an example, a guy use to have nightmares, terrors. This was partly why he slept like he did, poorly, but also I think because he was much spiritual and well, self destructive ( what a combination ). Anyhow, his nightmare was often about his mother, who had past away when he was a young boy. I believe they were soul mates. He could not save her in life, and I think this haunted him. He was always trying to either get to his mother, who would just keep getting further and further away etc, his nightmares had all kinds of happenings in them, but with the same feeling. So what I think happened in the dream was not so much the reality of what had happened, it was more the feeling, that then played out in all sorts of scenarios.

I'm not saying that this is how it is with you and your night terrors, but a theory I have is that it could be the same problem.

If it is a scene from the future then well, I don't know what one could do about it, then one can't really analyze something that has not yet happened, or maybe in some way one can using free will ? I have done so myself and the vision my friend who had strong psychic ability changed ( who I was gonna marry and have kids with ). So this indicates to me that free will can change the path of one destiny to another.

I hope you will be able to work your nightmare's out, the real meaning behind them. Best of luck, Jos :)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Jos, you can ask your guide to protect you from those "bad" memories. The down-side is that there fewer "good" ones, I only had two.
    I've listened to the tone that you mentioned, it can be found on the internet.

Jaimie likes this.