Vivid PL Regression in Medieval Italy

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Richard St. Clair, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

I just did a past life regression guided by Dick Sutphen, on a CD of his, which I obtained from Amazon online. The lifetime that I most vividly remembered was in the 9th century AD in medieval Italy in the year 872 AD when I was 15 years old. In this regression, I was an acolyte in a Christian monastery in Italy [note: most probably Benedictine Order] studying with a master of calligraphy who was showing me the art of musical calligraphy. I recalled seeing myself wearing a hooded garment. [Note: I was probably a boy singer in that monastery.] He was very old and had a very long beard, and I was very impressed by the diligence and care that he put into his beautiful work.
    Then the regression jumped ahead quite a ways in that lifetime to when I was fairly old and I was sick and in a tremendous amount of pain, agonizing pain. The monks offered me [what was apparently] herb tea to help with the pain. I was an abbot or high ranking monk in that monastery, in Italy and surrounding me were the other monks who were praying for my healing. The next thing I remember was I was healed and smiling joyfully , outside the monastery on a beautiful spring or summer day, and standing with my hood pushed back, out in the courtyard, full of wonderful sunshine and birds singing and children playing and singing children's songs, which I enjoyed and I sang along with them by improvising in counterpoint. We were all having great fun. [Note: It was very clear that I was involved in medieval music - in particular Gregorian chant. The language that was spoken and written at that time was, of course, Latin.]

The CD is really great except for one thing, the background music is of a choir chanting "AUM"! I wish it were just new age background music.

Barblynn likes this.
  2. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

I had to revise my regression. The year I was given was 872 AD, but I remember seeing colorful artwork and 5-staff lines which did not come into usage in medieval music notation until the 12th or 13th centuries. So I can't pinpoint the year this all happened, I can only suggest around 1200 AD. The rest of the regression is as I wrote.

Barblynn likes this.