Warrior past life

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Cicijoch, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Cicijoch

Cicijoch New Member

HI! I am looking for a way to help my 6 year old daughter- she carries a lot of fire and anger in her. She is always in "combat" mode- I had an astrologist tell me that she was a warrior in a past life- it confirmed what I felt. She has never talked about her past life but is fascinated by death. How could I help her? I would love for her to be more at peace. I am so grateful for this group- any piece of advice would help. THANK YOU for listening!!!!

WhiteRose likes this.
  2. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum, and I hope people will be able to help you. As a past soldier, I too was fascinated by death at a very young age. Does your daughter have night terrors? That might be another clue. I don't know much about children, but my only thought would be to see what sort of drawings or stories she creates, to see if there's a clue there, if you think that might help. Wishing you all the best.

WhiteRose likes this.
  3. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Hi, if I'm not mistaken Carol Bowman's son had pl war memories and was helped by a psychiatrist to bring closure. So maybe you should contact someone who believes in past life healing and get this person to work on your daughter, do a past life regression meditation? :) /Li La

4. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

Im not sure if i was a warrior in a past life but in this life i can be rather fiesty, but that may be because im a descendant of a revolutionary war general in this life. However, at a young age i was not fascinated with death like your daughter. In fact at her age I was the oppisite since i had lost my grandma at a young age I found death rather scary growing up. It wasnt until i learned about reincarnation that i became less afraid of death. My best suggestion for your daughter is what has also been suggested to me is to get her into a sport to get all that anger and energy out. Just be careful that she doesnt become stuck up and a bully because of being in a sport.

5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Agreed
    Drawings, stories, "odd" games or behaviour can all show clues to a PL

An example that I wrote on this forum before from when I was a kid
    I was in my bedroom kneeling on the floor by my bed, dragging large stuffed animals from the bed (which was the ground) down to where I was (supposed to be a foxhole) and started bandaging, applying tourniquets and other combat medicine

I was a combat medic in WWII and what I've learned back then actually saved lives in this current lifetime from 6 years old onwards

6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Cicijoch, it seems that no one feels capable to answer your plea for for help with specific things you can do within your day-to-day routine and interaction as I interpret your quest. The distress of seeing her act in a manner that could lead to her safety and the safety of others is truly a concern that needs to be addressed for the sake of your entire family.

I was shopping for books today and saw one that sounded like it could be helpful, I think it was titled "The Bad Seed" - perhaps something like that would be useful. I only read about what was in the reviews and I don't recall if it was age appropriate.