Was i Audrey Hepburn?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by KiddyKhat, Jul 2, 2018.

1. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat Audrey and Me

Hello i have something i want to share i don't know if this is where you post but i still will! so i want to discuss something with you all its about my past life. It all started when i was 1 and a half i always had out of place memories of being in places like Switzerland and circa and i also had reoccurring dreams of my soul leaving my body like i just died of some illness.

i also became fascinated with reincarnation and when i read some stories about them i came across barbro karlens story of her and anne frank and it kind of inspired me to find my past life and my memories and how i lived and when i came across this person named "Audrey Hepburn" and her movies in my head i thought "HEY! i did that!" Or "HEY! ive been there before!" and thats when i realized i was connecting with my past life.

When i saw some rare photos of Audrey i always had this feeling like ive been there or i did that and when i watched some of her interviews i swear i had the same experience at the time i was scared and confused but after a while i kinda got used to it i saw some more photos of her in somalia and it was total deja vu.

i always had a fear of spiders and cancer and audrey died of cancer i also was born with a birthmark near my appendix and audrey died of appendix cancer i also kinda had a fear of horses and i found out audrey was injured from a horse we also share an uncanny resemblance and the same traits so now i am completely
    convinced i was audrey...

Attached Files:

2. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

You seem to have collected a lot of impressions. Have you gathered any past life memories which back up your current theory?

KiddyKhat likes this.
  3. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat Audrey and Me

@SpiritSword yes i do they seem out of place they mostly been me in somalia me by a lake or me in a house that i never been in before

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

What does your heart say? Were you her? No one else can answer this question for you, as no one can see into your heart and soul and how it feels for you.

It is possible, of course.
    While I tend to be careful with famous past lives, having been famous doesn't make an individual a spiritually highly developed soul who won't reincarnate. So there will be someone who was them in a past life.
    It is wise, of course, to exclude all other possibilities before assuming having been the famous person in question.

You have some signs and memories that indicate that you were Audrey. Not only memories, but also a birthmarks and matching phobias. None of these alone would mean much, but together they are a strong sign.

Again, it is possible, but no one but you can confirm that you really were her. Hope you will find the answer in your own heart.

KiddyKhat and Spirit Sword like this.