Was it a past life dream?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Vogue_1983., Jan 3, 2019.

?

Have you ever had a past life dream?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. New Member

So in my recent post I said I didn't have any past life memories/dreams(read the post if you don't know where I'm talking about)But recently a dream I had last year popped up in my head.I had this dreams somewhere around may or april,so it wasn't too long ago.In my other posts I was talking about this one man I loved in my past life.On that particular evening I missed him so much that I just started scrolling through pictures of him.Afterwards I felt a bit better,and since it was already quite late,I decided that it was time to get ready for bed.Not verry long after I fell asleep,I was in a lucid dream.But I was not myself in that dream.I was myself from my second past life.I couldn't see my face,but I knew it somehow.I walked up to a builing that looked like a small church (but I don't think it was a church though)and when was walking up the little staircase that was in front of the building,I looked down and saw that I was wearring heels and a dress.In front of the Building was the man I was talking about earlier,and he was talking with someone else.When he saw me he started smilling at me and we started talking along.Everything felt very real.Also we where talking in german while I don't speak any german.Then I woke up.But I'm not sure if my brain just made this all up bc I scrolled through some pictures of this man/was thinking about him or if it actually was a past life memory.What do you guys think?

2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

It's always complicated to give an opinion about dreams. We never know what kind of symbolism is personal and so on. It could be a past life dream. Two indicators: it was a lucid dream and the foreign language you were speaking.
    I would advise you to keep a journal, write everything down, also associations and seemingly irrelevant extra thoughts, and wait if there is more to come.

3. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. New Member

That's a good idea!I'll try that.

4. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

In my experience, past life dreams feel different than regular dreams. There is something more immediate about them. Even if there are details missing or the dream is experienced in third-person, it simply feels more real than a normal dream.

The foreign language is an excellent clue, but you might consider trying to remember what was said if possible and checking to see if it is actually German, or just your brain's idea of what German sounds like.