Watched a Video, Found Another Past Life

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Cryscat, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

So I was watching this video titled "Battlefield Of Bones" (Mummy Mysteries Documentary)

I realized that about 20 min in, I was getting kinda emotional. Asked myself "what gives?" Found out that I was a Belgae warrior who was killed in this battle. I was on the winning side, but still died. I can almost hear the echo of that long ago battle.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Li. La. and Spirit Sword like this.
  2. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

Documentaries and other historical research can be an interesting experience when a person is open to past lives. I had a similar experience a while back when a documentary brought the audience into the old dungeons of a certain castle. Before they said anything on the subject, I knew that they were travelling toward an oubliette (a hole where one throws a prisoner to rot or go insane). The concept of an oubliette never bothered me before, neither did seeing pictures of other ones. That dungeon and that particular oubliette made me so nervous that I had to skip over it. I soon realized that I had spent some time interred in that very same place. Nothing is safe any longer.

Peace of mind and Angie Brown like this.
  3. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Documentaries are high on my triggerlist

4. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

You might have been one of my ancestors. In my current life, my paternal G'mother was descended from the Blackmore/Selborne Belgae in SE England. She told me some word of mouth generational history including from prior to the Roman invasion. The Belgae weren't generally as warlike as portrayed and much preferred peace, but did try to at least to give as good as they got if they had to fight. They crossed the Rheine to France to get away from the warring tribes, and wouldn't let them land when they tried to follow. They always sought to find land to settle that wasn't already occupied, striking up agreements and treatise to trade with and work for any neighbouring tribes in exchange for being allowed to peacebly settle. Work for other tribes wasn't as we think of it today, five days a week. It was sometimes a day a week, and/or for seasonal work but the pledge to pay for land by work could cover several future generations. Apparently they didn't much like their 'cousin' tribe, the Attrebates who were more warlike and would just invade others to take what they wanted, including land.

In Britain, the Belgae were fighting the Romans to begin with but when it was discovered they would help get rid of the too powerful, cruel druids. At that point, the Hampshire settled Belgae and some other tribes became 'client Kingdoms' of Rome. My G'mother told me word was things were much better than with the druids for the tribes that became client kingdoms to Rome, and in a lot of ways it was almost like a co-operative as the Romans wanted less in tributes (taxes) and weren't cruel to them. People were allowed to believe as the chose as long as they didn't sacrifice people as the druids had - which the Belgae were happy to not be done.

Also, they and other iron and bronze age tribes DID have writing, embossing on thin sheets of metal - gold for the most important - for important marriages, peace/land treatise, trade, work etc. When the records were out of date the metal was melted to be re-used (pragmatic during times that having a lot could attract robbers and attacks).

Historians often portray our old tribes of the time as if they were ignoramous who rose up out of the mud with no knowledge or skills or history. In fact, they originated from around Sumar, the Tigris, Euphrates, Caucuses in more ancient times and radiated out even to build and maintain pyramids and great civilisations long prior to going to Central, Eastern or Northern Europe. They were highly intelligent, skilled, abled peoples who always had to start over as they colonised new areas that had more recently come out of the ice age. Of course N Africa to the Near East, the Med and areas they left behind were more built up - those areas had been free of the ice age for much longer. In Germany, France, the UK etc there were still many great forests to clear, waterways to be dug, land to be made useable and so much more work that took a lot of generations. That these old tribes did it shows their tremndous strength and fortitude. So, as a member of the Belgae or any other tribe in early Europe, you would have been among the very greatest pioneers and builders of new fledgling civilisations.
    I am sad that it seems that in that life you may not have reached a peaceful old age, and I hope you can come to terms with anything you need to come to terms with and allow yourself to progress.

Best wishes,

Angela

Peace of mind likes this.
  5. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Thanks for the replies. Angie, that's some interesting oral history! I have no idea if that life was ancestral to yours, that would depend on descendants crossing the channel, as all of this happened in the area covered by France. The Belgae did move southwest to get away from tribes that loved war. When they moved into this area, communications with area locals broke down and the result was war. Belgae won the war and took over that area, but it cost me that life. In that life, I was not the strongest or best warrior, but was competent. I don't have any issues left over, it was just that moment when I was watching that program, when, surprise!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Angie Brown likes this.
  6. Angie Brown

There would be no way of knowing if your life then had been a direct ancestor to me in my current life, but it struck me again how we apparently eternally are all interconnected not only now but through the ages. We go about our daily lives as individuals and lose awareness of it on a consistant level, except for occasional times when we come across instances that remind us, like this.

Thank you for sharing your story and the video.

I know what you mean about the sudden shock of remembering, and am glad that seeing the video didn't bring up any unresolved matters.

I don't think it is too late to wish you a Happy, Healthy and Wealthy New Year, with any more to come.

Best wishes,

Angie

7. Angie Brown

I hadn't time earlier to watch it all and just did. Academics come up with such crazy ideas sometimes. That the taking of enemy heads was necessarily of only religious worship. Of course they wouldn't have worshipped the heads of an enemy. Decapitating served the purpose of not leaving anyone to die slowly of injuries, and spiking them is something done to criminals even in the middle ages, to instill fear.
    As for the weapons, I would think that ruining them was a way to decomission what they couldn't carry away to use themselves, rather than 'offerings'. Academics often want to 'sex up' their finds. Lol.
    A very interesting video though.

I have a lot of interest in history, and that is one reason I don't purposely regress (except for once when I needed to resolve something). It would be too easy for me to create a false memory with the learning I have, so I always left memories to be spontaneous. Only bits and pieces of a few lives.

I think the Belgae would have been in France for a long time by the time of that battle though. From around the late iron/early bronze age, maybe.

Best wishes,

Angie