We Are Animals Too

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Emerald, May 16, 2020.

1. Emerald

Emerald Member

Always loved animals, and nature. The thought of being an animal in a previous life is not something odd or new to me.

I believe to have been a few animals in the past, based on a number of things: Dreams, nostalgia, and a personal connection with each animal.

For me, remembering started when I was young, around 9 years old. I believe the feeling was strong and I somehow knew that this was my spirit animal, or spirit tribe.

I would also watch movies tgat made me feel nostalgic. Bambi, the Fox and the Hound, Secret of Nimh, etc...They all provided a familiar scenery that appealed to my animal side.

People have a hard time believing this is a real thing. But aren't we animals too?

What are some movies that bring out your wild side?

2. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I always loved loved loved Tarzan. Not just because of the soundtrack and Phil Collins, but specifically because it has gorillas in it. They're such beautiful animals.

I also seem to have a mental bond with cats for some reason. Like me and my cat were always on the same page and were pretty much attached at the hip. I just seem to attract them and I sometimes dream of lions when I'm stressed. Wonder if that's a past life thing

Emerald likes this.
  3. Emerald

Emerald Member

Thanks for sharing! :) Tarzan was a good movie, and I remember crying at the beginning (**** you, Disney lol). It is definitely a strong possibility that you were one, or both of these mighty creatures. Especially if you dream of them. I always dream about Deer, and they would always be close by in the most random places. They are also part of my totem :)